PDA

View Full Version : Priority or Stupidity?

03-13-2013, 03:50 PM
The Sheriff's Office cannot put Deputies in the elementary schools however they can double the size of a unit that drives around searching cars for drugs. Adds a supervisor to that component and eliminates half of the traffic component that was responsible to slow cars down in our neighborhood. Where is this guys true familiarity, has he been in a cavern for 20 years?

03-13-2013, 03:57 PM
I would not want to be in street crimes. Hours change last minute and its pretty boring. But I think they should rotate people in and out if that unit. Let other deputies gain experience.

03-15-2013, 04:56 PM
I would not want to be in street crimes. Hours change last minute and its pretty boring. But I think they should rotate people in and out if that unit. Let other deputies gain experience.

So it's boring which means they must not do much, but people should be put in there for experience? At doing what exactly?

03-15-2013, 08:33 PM
Bike sting? Way to go CCSO!! No wonder everyone laughs at us...what a joke!!

03-16-2013, 05:37 AM
In an area where no bikes have been stolen. Smart

03-17-2013, 12:23 AM
They have had over a dozen bike thefts in D4 alone. If it was your childs bike taken you would be crying like the little ***** you are for something to be done. And for the others you couldn't handle doing real police work thats why you complain about Street Crimes. You people would complain if your were getting hung with a new rope. Maybe you should go on unemployment you would probably be real good at that.

03-17-2013, 04:23 AM
Looks like a street crimes dep. got his/her feelings hurt. Big whoop! Bikes stolen... Oh no the end of the world. Investigate real crimes.

03-17-2013, 04:56 AM
Try solving a burglary street crimes

03-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Try solving a burglary street crimes

Street Crimes don't investigate.... they call for a road unit anytime a real street crime occurs.... they should be labeled street level narcotics team/admin's *****es!

03-18-2013, 02:51 PM
I have no problem with the street crimes unit. I understand they have improved quite a bit since RG took over. What I don't understand is why they roll around in marked units! Just as other agencies realized, you will stop more crimes in progress if you have UC cars. Bad guys see marked units from a mile away and tighten up on their driving skills, ditch contraband, stop criminal activity, ect. Heck, I know the theory needs no explanation.

03-19-2013, 02:35 AM
RG will do fine in there, after all, he was thrown out of narcotics and demoted for letting the unit become corrupt. Its all public record.

03-21-2013, 02:13 AM
Most of you couldn't find Tylenol in Walgreens. RG has put more people in jail for drugs than most of you will ever do in your career. Obviously, many of you don't know the LEO history of RG. If you want to change things, quit complaining and take the test. If you want to be honest, tell RG these things to his face instead of hiding behind this forum like cowards. Go into ACISS and pull up your activity. Let's see if any of you have a fraction of the activity that Street Crimes has. You're a bunch of punks and you don't know a good street cop when you see one. Go drive around in circles until you get a call.

03-22-2013, 01:04 AM
RG is a damn fine officer. He has done a lot for the people of Charlotte County and many of the upper brass did little after the agency failed to dispatch. RG actually had the balls to support a candidate other than the establishment and now he is paying for that. Look at those who contributed to the campaign and watch them climb the ranks. Most of you zone deputies are useless monkeys that don't understand police work unless you are directed.

So jabroni --- leave RG alone

03-22-2013, 02:51 AM
RG is a damn fine officer. He has done a lot for the people of Charlotte County and many of the upper brass did little after the agency failed to dispatch. RG actually had the balls to support a candidate other than the establishment and now he is paying for that. Look at those who contributed to the campaign and watch them climb the ranks. Most of you zone deputies are useless monkeys that don't understand police work unless you are directed.

What I've always found humorous throughout my career is how many people in LE work think that they are the best thing that happened to whatever unit they are in and everyone else sucks.

03-23-2013, 04:51 AM

What I've always found humorous throughout my career is how many people in LE work think that they are the best thing that happened to whatever unit they are in and everyone else sucks.
The scary thing is that people from rural departments near Boston are considered authority and experienced enough to handle high profile cases in CCSO. OK I said enough, I am sure your promotion will be coming thru soon as you were on the campaign trail. As Forest Gump said "Stupid is as Stupid does" and we certainly do stupid on a daily basis.

03-23-2013, 08:18 PM
So, let me get this straight, only special unit deputies know REAL police work while deputies who work shifts and take calls for assistance, crimes, unruly children, and dead bodies are merely drones taking up space? It`s one thing to defend your friend, but to do so by implying anyone who doesn't work in your unit is worthless says volumes about his true personality and yours. The minute you started believing your unit is the only one doing REAL police work was the moment you became a liability. We all have our places. Some love traffic, some love investigating, and some prefer concentrating on getting drugs off the streets. Each one is a PORTION of the job; no one part is more important than the others...they are all the job. Defend your friend; stand by his side, but don't negate or denigrate the jobs done by the rest of us. Instead of being a friend to RG you are only making enemies for your unit and for him.

03-23-2013, 09:10 PM
The problem is many of the street officers are worthless. They are usually green from the jail nad have a perennial hard on and in trying to make a "name" for themselves they either stab their unit members in the back or violate rights, policies and procedures. This department has been filled with guys like that and still is. Look at TH, MC, WW, DT....the list goes on.

Work Zone 4 in District 1 on day shift - you are not doing police work.

03-23-2013, 11:49 PM
The problem is many of the street officers are worthless. They are usually green from the jail nad have a perennial hard on and in trying to make a "name" for themselves they either stab their unit members in the back or violate rights, policies and procedures. This department has been filled with guys like that and still is. Look at TH, MC, WW, DT....the list goes on.

Work Zone 4 in District 1 on day shift - you are not doing police work.

So you paint everyone with the same brush because there are some bad apples? Are you honestly saying special teams don't have knuckle-heads too? This whole elitism thing you have going on is one of the major problems with our agency. Understand, you are only in a special unit as long as they need you to be then it's back to the road with the rest of us "street officers". And in case you haven't noticed the departures, job changes, and demotions lately, it's not the officers from the jail, it's dispatchers, SWAT leaders, and major crime detectives. Don't let your "special" team designation go to your head, I knoe of two "special" members who are not above breaking rules to make your almighty drug busts. The SO is not only about dope. We still have other crimes and calls Lord knows your special teams can't be bothered with. How about you don't criticize the people who make it possible for you to spend time doing your "special" things? Some of us prefer dealing with different problems and people. Stop trying to convince yourself that special teams are the only people who are "real" cops who know what they are doing. There are more of us who know our jobs inside than out than don't. Do your thing, but remember where you came from...and where you may go back to one day.

03-24-2013, 08:24 PM
Waaaaaaaa

03-24-2013, 10:07 PM
The only way any special position can even exist is due to the work of road patrol.

03-26-2013, 04:21 AM
Waaaaaaaa

Really? Your sharp tongued wit is astounding. RG, you have confirmed my beliefs about "special" teams and their leaders being delusional. How are things in your world anyway? Remember RG, we're not all newbies and we're not impressed by egotistic self-agrandizing putzes like you. Please do us all a favor and retire already, or al least crawl into your office and play with your action figures as you replay all of your imaginary hero moments. What a loser.