PDA

View Full Version : Election

03-13-2013, 03:05 PM
WHY DO YOU THINK LISA ARONSON CAMPAIGNED SO HARD FOR SANDRA WELCH MAKING PERSONAL APPEARANCES for her, THE THIRD VOTE! CHANGE IS FINALLY ON THE WAY.
If Sandra liked the CM or the Chief Lisa would NEVER EVER have endorsed her, schmuck.

03-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Amen brother!

03-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Watch and learn little Grasshopper. This political issue is much more complicated a matter then you can grasp. This is just wishful thinking on your part. Watch and learn "New Dawn"...watch an learn

03-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Let this CM realize what he has done to people for years. Get rid of him before the city suffers any more. Go commisioners.

03-13-2013, 09:25 PM
I mean can anyone be that stupid?

03-14-2013, 03:12 AM
Watch and learn little Grasshopper. This political issue is much more complicated a matter then you can grasp. This is just wishful thinking on your part. Watch and learn "New Dawn"...watch an learn

March 13, 2013 10:32 pm

COCONUT CREEK --

Yes, of course I take credit for the complete unmitigated failure of candidate election effort.

DENIED.

I’ll never forget his rumbling, bumbling, fumbling, stumbling, stammering way of not wanting to answer my question of “Hey Bruce, did you smack her around.”

After that, it was a quick call to my friends at the Sun-Sentinel and viola, so much for Dave Rivera‘s $370,000 contract extension handed-picked man.

No need to thank me … Oh wait, come to think of it … I’m out of town, so can you send over a CCPD female copper to walk my dog? I hear traveling outside of city limits on “cough cough” official business is okie dokie.

PS Try not to rear-end my new car.

03-14-2013, 07:33 AM
I mean can anyone be that stupid?[/quote]

I will give u 2 more guesses