PDA

View Full Version : When are we going to demonstrate against the city?

03-12-2013, 02:24 PM
It's been 5 month since the discovery of millions. We gave during difficult times to help the city balance their budget. So why hasn't our salary and benefits been returned? Construction is booming in the city! We are under staff by 170 officers. Crime and shootings are out of control in the northend. If we don't unite and protest nothing will be accomplish. It's time to unite and demonstrate. No excuses!

This is an election year! No better time then now. We are over work and under paid.

03-12-2013, 02:32 PM
For god's sake they just waisted half a million dollars on a park located across the street from Commisioner Marc Sarnoff house. When is this shit going to stop!

03-12-2013, 02:53 PM
It will never change. The citizens love the mayor and hate the cops. Also we are so devided that you would only get a handful to show up for a demonstration and that would make you look even worse in the public eye. Put in your time and leave when you can. This place sucks that's all there is to it. Nothing is going to change, nothing at all.

03-12-2013, 04:06 PM
U can't demonstrate that's y the FOP wanted u to vote for a two contract

03-12-2013, 04:10 PM
That's a sad attitude! Just give up. Matter of fact why don't they take another 10% from us. You are already paying more to your pensions and not getting step raises. Plus everything else they took.

03-12-2013, 07:03 PM
It's been 5 month since the discovery of millions. We gave during difficult times to help the city balance their budget. So why hasn't our salary and benefits been returned? Construction is booming in the city! We are under staff by 170 officers. Crime and shootings are out of control in the northend. If we don't unite and protest nothing will be accomplish. It's time to unite and demonstrate. No excuses!

This is an election year! No better time then now. We are over work and under paid.
Sure Hero, when you get some balls, get a sign, and start marching, Ill be right by your side.
hasta entonces, cerró sus mandíbulas ..

03-12-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm willing to give an extra 15% pay cut and 6 pay holidays in order to help out the city. We need at least two more new commanders and a up grade on SUVs.

03-12-2013, 08:25 PM
You fools arent going to demonstrate. Ortiz is already hinting at backing Regalado. The FOP is still in bed with the mayor and there will not be any demonstrations.

03-12-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm willing to give an extra 15% pay cut and 6 pay holidays in order to help out the city. We need at least two more new commanders and a up grade on SUVs.
I agree with this writter. We should all take a pay cut and get better equipment, after all our lives may depend on it.... Its not about money guys, its about making home to ours loved ones...

03-12-2013, 11:03 PM
I agree I think we are way over paid. We should get pay like security guards.

03-13-2013, 01:34 AM
We gave when they need us! What happen to what's Fair? In bad times we gave and in good times we get shit back.

This is so screwed up!