PDA

View Full Version : noon sgt

02-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Anyone else sick of this guy and his nonsense?

03-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Warning to illegals
Do not ride ur scooter if u don't have a license in town otherwise u get the ride to downtown!
Crime reduction at its best! : :lol: :devil: :snicker:

03-01-2013, 04:52 AM
Maybe if i make enough NVDL arrests i can go work a DUI checkpoint in tampa

03-02-2013, 06:03 AM
wait till the sexual harrassment suit comes out

03-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Sexual harassment suit! How interesting!
:devil: :cop: :evil:
In the meantime,he looks good in his new issued vehicle!

03-03-2013, 02:46 AM
How come the golden boy didnt go to DIP school for crashing the new traffic car. Word is the crash was his fault. Another cover up for the golden boy

03-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Sexual harassment suit! How interesting!
:devil: :cop: :evil:
In the meantime,he looks good in his new issued vehicle!

I think there is a problem when his fellow officers nickname him father(he wishes it was boyfriend)/daughter with the new female officer.

just saying.

03-03-2013, 05:50 PM
I have heard from more than one officer that one, if not more have had it with this guy. It sounds like they might waiting for the new chief to take action since he was protected under the old guard.

03-03-2013, 05:53 PM
I have heard from more than one officer that one, if not more have had it with this guy. It sounds like they might waiting for the new chief to take action since he was protected under the old guard.

forgot to add "female officer"

03-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Enough with all these lies about me. You will all feel the wrath of fanny pack justice. I am scheduling a range date in the middle of July in which you will be doing tactical shooting in a suit of armor. I will then watch you all pick up brass as my range princess brings me a lemonade and the latest issue of SWAT magazine. Then you will spend hours in the simulator slaying fire breathing dragons.

By the way, all the female officers love me, they call me BIG POPPA!

03-07-2013, 07:08 AM
I am da polize, you must do as I say. I have to write more tickets
So maybe I can get a take home car.

03-07-2013, 11:14 PM
I am a pampered princess! Everybody bow to me! I work checkpoints and write reports therefore I should get special privileges especially from my noon shift daddy.

03-08-2013, 01:16 AM
I live here in town and I would like to know what is the benefit to our town for sending the three musketeers working those checkpoints?
I hope your new chief will look into this issue!

03-08-2013, 04:48 AM
You call it a checkpoint, some call it date night between a sargeant and his princess.

03-08-2013, 11:38 PM
I live here in town and I would like to know what is the benefit to our town for sending the three musketeers working those checkpoints?

YOUR AN IDIOT.....

03-15-2013, 06:13 PM
[quote="Concerned resident":1k1xom59]I live here in town and I would like to know what is the benefit to our town for sending the three musketeers working those checkpoints?

YOUR AN IDIOT.....[/quote:1k1xom59]

Dear concerned Resident...please go back to whatever you do and don't worry about things that you don't understand. It would take too long to explain it to you in a way that you would understand. :lol:

04-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Oops :oops: :lol:

04-08-2013, 07:26 PM
[quote="Concerned resident":hc6e1h17]I live here in town and I would like to know what is the benefit to our town for sending the three musketeers working those checkpoints?

YOUR AN IDIOT.....[/quote:hc6e1h17]

The proven idiot here is the one wrote 'Your an idiot' instead of 'You're an idiot' go back to grammar school

04-14-2013, 03:03 AM
[quote="Concerned resident":34tohx71]I live here in town and I would like to know what is the benefit to our town for sending the three musketeers working those checkpoints?

YOUR AN IDIOT.....

The proven idiot here is the one wrote 'Your an idiot' instead of 'You're an idiot' go back to grammar school[/quote:34tohx71]

Look who can't write a sentence. How about next time you add the word "WHO" in between one and wrote.... :devil:

04-16-2013, 01:04 AM
[quote="Concerned resident":2idfbufz]I live here in town and I would like to know what is the benefit to our town for sending the three musketeers working those checkpoints?

YOUR AN IDIOT.....

The proven idiot here is the one wrote 'Your an idiot' instead of 'You're an idiot' go back to grammar school

Look who can't write a sentence. How about next time you add the word "WHO" in between one and wrote.... :devil:[/quote:2idfbufz]

It seems that lack of grammar skills is a rampant qualification in South Florida small city law enforcement.

Starguest, it appears that you didn't major in english composition, either.

04-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Can we get back to the subject at hand here? How's that SGT doing?

04-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Enough with all these lies about me. You will all feel the wrath of fanny pack justice. I am scheduling a range date in the middle of July in which you will be doing tactical shooting in a suit of armor. I will then watch you all pick up brass as my range princess brings me a lemonade and the latest issue of SWAT magazine. Then you will spend hours in the simulator slaying fire breathing dragons.

Who is bringing the lemonade for Range Master? :snicker:

04-22-2013, 05:01 PM

Who is bringing the lemonade for Range Master? :snicker:

If you are nice to Big Poppa I'm sure he will send his range princess over with a big tall one.

04-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Interesting day today in town anyone with a13 ? :devil: :evil: :cop:

04-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Back then, I :evil: used to be a P.O. In surf paradise side and now I am a convicted felon. My best body was :devil:

04-27-2013, 06:36 PM
Interesting day today in town anyone with a13 ? :devil: :evil: :cop:

WOW! What tough ass officers who can really operate under stress full situations. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-27-2013, 08:24 PM
strike this up as another arrest for me! Might be cardiac arrest but it still an arrest stat, you losers!

05-03-2013, 06:37 PM
The immaturity level in the this department is pathetic. I will not stand for this constant character bashing. As the almighty god of all police training in this agency, I am forced to unleash some discipline from my multi-purpose tactical fannypack. Full body armor will now be worn while traveling to and from the gun range. You will also wear all black long sleeve ninja outfits, swat helmets, and kevlar underwear while attending all training. You will not be able to touch,look, or even pet your firearms unless permission is granted from the gun powder master of the gun range which of course is me! You mere mortals will learn that I rule all that is police work in these parts!

BTW: Female officers don't have to pick up brass.

05-04-2013, 12:03 AM
I am better than everybody else because I'm productive, therefore can I get my own gun range?

05-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Has anyone seen the keys to the station? It seems someone has taken them home so no one else can use the facilities.

05-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Probably on the Ticket or Clickit car keyring. :lol: :roll: :roll: :devil:

05-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Can someone please help me put my dresser in vehicle 213? Its easier for me to just have all my clothes already in the car when I come to work.

05-09-2013, 03:36 AM
I have had it with you people bashing my girlfriend! I am going down there to teach you all a lesson........................damn! Barbie hid the keys to the pink Corvette.

05-10-2013, 12:15 AM
I have a suggestion for the town outdoor movie night, "****,Block, and Two Smoking Badges"

05-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Whats with you people? Why do you have to intefere with the pampering of my young female protege. Im just trying to hook up here and have a nice romantic blue led lit dinner then cuddle on the loveseat watching old episodes of "Cops". We can go on a nice scenic drive in my new truck decked out with the million blue light package while we hunt and battle illegal immigrants not wearing goggles on their scooters. But No! You people have have to be all up in my fannypack! Well as the grand puba and master of all that is police training in this agency, revenge will be mine! You will soon face the range nazi!!!