PDA

View Full Version : Handle your own 39

02-28-2013, 04:38 AM
This goes for everyone out there. Stop making BS 39 an hour before 06 and dumping it on the next shift. You here for 10 hours a day, don't do nothing for 9 1/2 hours, then last 30 minutes decide you want to do police work. You know who you are.

02-28-2013, 06:40 AM
There are a few in central b shift that loves to dump 39 on C shift. There is one in particular that does not do much work on duty , but enjoys doing 19 on his days off after a 46 on his way home. Makes a a 39 then have a unit come by.

02-28-2013, 07:54 AM
This goes for everyone out there. Stop making BS 39 an hour before 06 and dumping it on the next shift. You here for 10 hours a day, don't do nothing for 9 1/2 hours, then last 30 minutes decide you want to do police work. You know who you are.

02-28-2013, 08:09 AM
[quote="Just tired":2481uskg]This goes for everyone out there. Stop making BS 39 an hour before 06 and dumping it on the next shift. You here for 10 hours a day, don't do nothing for 9 1/2 hours, then last 30 minutes decide you want to do police work. You know who you are.[/quote:2481uskg]

Funny we here in the north end also no of those same types of officers. Hey B shift....you 06 @ 0045hrs, no need to call for C shift relief at DCJ @ 2300 Hrs so you can go 12 the remainder of the shift....THE BULLSH"T STOPS NOW!!!!! Scammers!

02-28-2013, 01:15 PM
The sergeants are the ones that need to step up and put a stop to it. Everybody wants to do the easy paperwork but nobody wants to do the dirty deed of transport.

02-28-2013, 01:30 PM
One thing for sure is if I ever give anyone my 39, that officer will also get the stat. If I dump something on you because I had no choice to make the arrest, then that's the least I could do. I also know there are plenty of officers out there that don't have common sense, and decide to make stupid arrests just before 06, and keep the stat. It's also true that the sgt is the one who should address the issue.

02-28-2013, 01:55 PM
So you guys are complaining about doing your JOB? Lazy is your middle name. Like you are overworked on MIDNIGHTS? All those calls after 3am are taxing you? What a bunch of crying *****es. Lord help us.

02-28-2013, 04:04 PM
So you guys are complaining about doing your JOB? Lazy is your middle name. Like you are overworked on MIDNIGHTS? All those calls after 3am are taxing you? What a bunch of crying *****es. Lord help us.
This is an all shift issue. Not just c shift. Just have a bit of common sense, don't to others what you don't want done to you. None of us have a problem with qru 39 , DV, 29, 16,. Just the BS you pull someone over an hour before 06 and you checking for warrants? You started you finish.

02-28-2013, 04:14 PM
This is an all shift issue. Not just c shift. Just have a bit of common sense, don't to others what you don't want done to you. None of us have a problem with qru 39 , DV, 29, 16,. Just the BS you pull someone over an hour before 06 and you checking for warrants? You started you finish.

You stupid. Do your job. Transport the dam prisoner and quit your *****ing over nonsense. Its not like you were going to be actively patrolling or actually doing police work. A Warrant must be transported loser.