PDA

View Full Version : Rolando davis disobeys order but stays in IA

02-26-2013, 01:45 AM
http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... ERING.html (http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/CASE_TAMPERING.html)

02-26-2013, 01:57 AM
Send to all the media chief wants to screw us and his guys do this. Staff is the one who ordered them to release it. Request chain of custody Crespo black Mahor involved

02-26-2013, 02:13 AM
sounds like carpenter is making thing up against davis. carpenter offers no evidence that davis new complainant since childhood. what does carpenter base the his facts on, his imagination. Ray stop stirring the pot just because you cant get promoted.

02-26-2013, 12:17 PM
intentionally botching a criminal case and tampering/destroying evidence......who released the evidence???????? crespo find out, its amazing, this place don't stop at nothing.

02-26-2013, 12:22 PM
http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... ERING.html (http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/CASE_TAMPERING.html)

tampering with evidence? whats going on here?

02-26-2013, 01:01 PM
crespo even said that IF it where true, even he dosent know. sounds like the officer has a problem with freedom of speach. sounds like the ofc lied about cover behind a car. sounds like the ofc has a problem with a black man walking the street freely.

02-26-2013, 01:10 PM
If in fact Sgt Rolando Davis has known Aaron McKinney since “the defendant was a child,” and if he was “instructed by a Commander to have no involvement with the case due to the relationship with the defendant,”

Thats a lot of if's, you need to verify those racialy based allegations. Carpenter we know you are no saint, check your closet.

02-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Sounds like someone is worried. Sounds like someone thinks and thought they were above the law. Sounds like carp has a good law suit. Sounds like crespo is on to something. Sounds like its only the beginning of a great story. Sounds like there's more to this than meets the eye.

02-26-2013, 01:25 PM
I looked he has old clothes and an old pair smelly sneakers. Now I think it's time we looked into your closet.

02-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Read Crespogramreport.com
Additionally, the second part of this is sgt. Rolando Davis lied on his memo to the state attorneys office that he released the property. The director of the property unit Jay Polen ( s civilian but out ranks Sgts and Lts) refused to release the evidence saying that it can only be the arresting officer. Rolando was ordered by his commander to stay out of it so Rolando had the Major of the north district Keith Cunningham order property to release the phone. ( now you have the chiefs staff involved in a felony as well. ) the phone contained name dates and times of all the officers involved in the north end barbershop protection ring. It would have implicated other staff members and black officers. When carpenter found out about the memo he called major colina of IA his ex coconut grove NET commander. Colina who immediately said we need to keep this handled in house so IA and the Chief would not be embarrassed. Now you have IA covering up a felony. Crespo request chain of custody receipt from property!!

02-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Obviously there is something behind the crespo story, that is why there are now posts attacking Carpenter. The email from Davis to SAO is a fact and something that isn't routinely done. The release of the phone was done without the arresting officers knowledge or apparently the knowledge of his chain of command.

So of course now the officer is accused of being a racists and stopping an innocent black man. When it is obvious that Davis is the racist, putting his race and friendship ahead of his professional ethics and responsibilites.

02-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Carpenter you need to look in your rear view mirror my friend. For leaking this out the major and us are not to happy. Your I.A buddies :) we will be your new best friend. Would drive a 16 if I were you

02-26-2013, 02:59 PM
What a joke IA is one of Thier own committ a felony and is not relieved of duty. However they set up the poor hatian officer and force him to resign

02-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Sgt.davis was trying to protect you from sending an innocent man to jail. You should thank him for saving you an embarrassment in trial on a false arrest and violation of civil rights. You are a snitch and a back stabbed to all of us in uniform sending that information to Creapo. What goes around comes around my friend

02-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Carpenter you need to look in your rear view mirror my friend. For leaking this out the major and us are not to happy. Your I.A buddies :) we will be your new best friend. Would drive a 16 if I were you
You guys are a bunch a puzzies that couldn't cut on the streets with real cops so you go to IA to try to get even with us, lol. Carpenter, the geek squad cant touch you.

02-26-2013, 03:21 PM
For the record. I don't know, nor have I ever spoken to or exchanged emails with Officer Carpenter. All of the documents that I posted as part of my story came as a result of public records requests to either the Chief of Police and the State Attorney's Office.

I originally got wind of the story by reading the posts on Leo Affairs, that I provided a link to in my story.

al crespo

02-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Whoever you are your an idiot. Sgt Davis is a racest and a liar. Carp is good people and a good officer. Now shut the hell up and return to your corrupt internal affairs desk.

02-26-2013, 04:04 PM
The only thing Sgt Davis had to do was pick up the phone and call carpenter. "Hey carp can you please do me a favor, this guy is a friend of my.. I know he ducked up and treated you like shit.. I will address that with him but can you please take care of this one... as a personal favor for me.. I will assure you that this will never happen again and if it does I will arrest him my self .. Thanks". And if he doesn't hey buddy the officer was a **** with me I'm sorry but you should had stepped back. If you want I'll have one else take the complaint.

02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Dave get a good atty to look into this. Based on the neg threads here there are more who possibly had there hands in the cookie jar.

02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Thank you Sarge don't let them whit boys come to the north end and start messing things up. Your girls in black and blue :)

02-26-2013, 04:36 PM
Sgt.davis was trying to protect you from sending an innocent man to jail. You should thank him for saving you an embarrassment in trial on a false arrest and violation of civil rights. You are a snitch and a back stabbed to all of us in uniform sending that information to Creapo. What goes around comes around my friend

The sarge was told to keep his hands off the case. He chose to violate a direct order and needs to be demoted and sent back to patrol. And Carpenter, is the one who needs a lawyer. Better yet, as was posted, State Standards commission needs to investigate the sarge's LYING TO GET CHARGES DROPPED. In fact we need an IA to investigate IA.

02-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Sarge you need a good attorney if they touch you for blowing the whistle on this racist arrest. Your girls!!

02-26-2013, 04:52 PM
The sarge was ordered to stand down and the investigation was assigned to another investigator. And then did everything in the story. He needs a suspension, demotion, and front desk duty while state standards people investigate. I A investigator getting charges dropped because the defendant is a family friend. everyday, something new makes news showing the MPD sinking faster than the Titanic. But let's see how the disobeying a direct order get's spinned by the powers that be. Sad, I A investigator fixing a criminal case AFTER being ordered to stand down. Faster than the Titanic I tell ya.

02-26-2013, 04:57 PM
What a joke IA is one of Thier own committ a felony and is not relieved of duty. However they set up the poor hatian officer and force him to resign

You talking about the poor Haitian officer who was guarding the bookie operation in Liberty City? Hope he can run in the showers, but the food is better in Federal prisons career felon in the back seat told me.

02-26-2013, 05:03 PM
This is why white people hate you blacks....even when one of your own does something wrong you'll stick up for them just because y'all are black....& then call us the racist ones.

02-26-2013, 05:11 PM

The sarge was told to keep his hands off the case. He chose to violate a direct order and needs to be demoted and sent back to patrol. And Carpenter, is the one who needs a lawyer. Better yet, as was posted, State Standards commission needs to investigate the sarge's LYING TO GET CHARGES DROPPED. In fact we need an IA to investigate IA.

Who have him the order IA doesn't have commanders?

02-26-2013, 05:16 PM
If in fact Sgt Rolando Davis has known Aaron McKinney since “the defendant was a child,” and if he was “instructed by a Commander to have no involvement with the case due to the relationship with the defendant,”

Thats a lot of if's, you need to verify those racialy based allegations. Carpenter we know you are no saint, check your closet.

Racially based allegations? Hey asshole. The facts are in BLACK AND WHITE in the memos. The sergeant violated a direct order. Your the one playing the race card. But when you **** up and it is documented your a **** up, what else can you say on here? Tis isn't about race. It's about a loud mouthed asshole, and an I A sergeant fixing the case, and releasesing evidence after being ordered to stand down. The sarge just happens to be black and has nothing else to do but claim it is racial. This was a firing offense, but let's see what happens. Racial? BULL SHIT! Big D, give it break, you FUBARARD and crashed and burned. MAN UP. You did it.......

02-26-2013, 05:18 PM
who released the property under whos authority............it gets deeper,

02-26-2013, 05:25 PM
wait til they find out who released the evidence from the property unit.........it gets better

02-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Rolando if they try to Do anything to you baby file a whistle blowers law suite. All you did was try to in do a racist bad arrest and a violation of civil rights. You be an IA Sgt you have the right. Your girls in the north end.

02-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Rolando if they try to Do anything to you baby file a whistle blowers law suite. All you did was try to in do a racist bad arrest and a violation of civil rights. You be an IA Sgt you have the right. Your girls in the north end.

02-26-2013, 05:52 PM
The black HULK has bitten your drunken toe stay away my little white brother stop your racial profiling

02-26-2013, 06:00 PM
But wait.... Carpenter has witnesses against Davis... :wink: I know this for a fact!

02-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Hey Crespo, if you haven't caught on yet, it appears that IA has been doing many things to cover up possible embarrasment to the department as well as criminal acts commited by those deemed as protected people. You need to continue exposing them and release the facts as you find them until a government agency is forced to investigate them. You might actually single handedly dismantle this place and administration, lol.

02-26-2013, 06:37 PM
This is not a race thing, its a police officer on the wrong side of the law. Did Davis not oath to "protect and serve" like the rest of us. Maybe he took an oath to "protect and serve" criminals. Whatever the case he needs to be reprimanded for his actions whether he is black or white. Your girls in the "SOUTH" end.

02-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Let me guess? He was a GOOD BOY like trayvon! Lmao!

02-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Carpenter should be relieved of duty at once for this racist arrest. Someone needs to see how many white people Carpenter arrested?? Let's break that story

02-26-2013, 07:43 PM
Thats right Sarge, yous tells thems. Bros befores ethics. :devil:

02-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Carpenter should be relieved of duty at once for this racist arrest. Someone needs to see how many white people Carpenter arrested?? Let's break that story

Well when you work in a ZOO; what else do you expect to arrest? I take it you are not that bright...

02-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Dave I hope you get the message you are not wanted here. STOOL PIGEON!!

02-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Dave I hope you get the message you are not wanted here. STOOL PIGEON!!

You can't touch this! Ha ha ha. Oh that's right! Corruption is key! Now back to the song: you can't touch this! :devil:

02-26-2013, 08:11 PM
Carpenter has balls to pull that stunt during black history month

02-26-2013, 09:05 PM
It apears Carpenter struck first before IA was able to screw with him. Good job Dave.

02-26-2013, 09:06 PM
Crespo, get the property receipt from the property unit, be surprised........finish your investigation.

02-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Don't really now and don't care to get involved in all the stuff that happeed involving IA. However, the arrest seems to be 100% qru. I am sick and tired of sensitive people disobeying lawful commands and then wanting to complain on law enforcement afterwords. Do what the FACK you are told. Dave might have actually saved that losers life that day. Should have let him continue on and maybe, the offender in the yard would have taken care of dirtbag McKinney. Loser! Get a life. And what the hell was he photographing? A robbery vehicle? What for? Seems like one of these that just wants to egg us on and provoke us. Good job Dave. An example has to be made

02-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Sorry, know not now. Berr. I was pissed

02-26-2013, 11:04 PM
BaaaaHaaaaa good luck Dave a lil hint make sure u change ur with buddy if u leave a call sweet cheeks

02-26-2013, 11:11 PM
It comes easy for me guys especially when your buddy is Al Crespo. I was born eating cheese and drinking I'm still not done more stories to come

02-26-2013, 11:20 PM
Good job Carpenter. I backed you up today at roll call someone asked me if it was Sgt. Carpenter that was involved in this mess and I told them it wasn't Sgt. Carpenter, it was the Carpenter that actually has balls officer Carpenter.

02-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Good job Carpenter. I backed you up today at roll call someone asked me if it was Sgt. Carpenter that was involved in this mess and I told them it wasn't Sgt. Carpenter, it was the Carpenter that actually has balls officer Carpenter.
Yep he has balls alright pulling that racist stunt during black history month. Thank you Rolando for doing what was right!! Your girls

02-26-2013, 11:47 PM
Crespo, get the property receipt and see who authorized the release. Oh boy, stay tuned.

02-26-2013, 11:49 PM
the court or the officer did not release the evidence...who did....Crespo find out.

02-27-2013, 12:00 AM
BaaaaHaaaaa good luck Dave a lil hint make sure u change ur with buddy if u leave a call sweet cheeks

Hate d playa not d game. Ha ha ha ha

02-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Then u wonder why the shootings in the north end r up? C u at the crossroads (so u won't be lonely). :evil:

02-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Yep he has balls alright pulling that racist stunt during black history month. Thank you Rolando for doing what was right!! Your girls

Yeah but if u people were actually able to read and comprehend past the first grade level , your "girls" would realize that the incident occurred in the summer of last year. OMG lets all go back to kindergarten for reading and comprehension skills. We r only laughing at u idiot! :devil:

Love d CENTRAL GALS

02-27-2013, 12:42 AM
He was a good boy. They all are! I just don't understand why the crimes and shootings are out of control in the north end with all my bible thumping peeps! Oh lord can I get an amen!

Reverend drive by

02-27-2013, 12:43 AM
He was a good boy. They all are! I just don't understand why the crimes and shootings are out of control in the north end with all my bible thumping peeps! Oh lord can I get an amen!

Reverend drive by

02-27-2013, 12:43 AM

Reverend drive by

02-27-2013, 02:36 AM
**** BLACK HISTORY MONTH, WHAT A PATHETIC, IDIOTIC CELEBRATION ANYHOW, IT'S LIKE THAT STUPID NEGRO CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION KWANZAA ! ANOTHER IDIOTIC THING THOUGHT UP TO APPEASE THE MASSES :roll: DAVE CARPENTER WE SALUTE YOU, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING ! SOON THE REBELLION WILL OCCUR, THE GROIDS WILL ONCE AGAIN BURN DOWN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS, AND I AND MY FELLOW TEA PARTY MEMBERS WILL BE READY FOR THEM, BANG, BANG :snicker: