PDA

View Full Version : Hiring

02-25-2013, 06:52 PM
What can you tell me about the department? Shifts, FTO, take home cars, benefits?

02-25-2013, 08:30 PM
Apply somewhere else. Here unless if your a selected group you don't get a take home. The pay sucks the benefits suck, you get treated like if you were a factory worker. And to top it all of you have a chief who is a piece of shit and a criminal and a Mayor who has a rock for a brain hence his nick name of "The Rock".

02-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Ever since I started my career in law enforcement I've noticed that I'm sorrounded by a bunch of retards, crybabies and worse of all gossipers. Man up and remember what motivated you to become a police officer. When you become a police officer is because you enjoy what you do, because we are definitely underpaid for what we do. So if your crying and complaining go elsewhere or change profession. I will be applying for Hialeah PD and am not going to hear all this *****ery!

03-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Im calling you out AnaliaLiana. You have come on to our forum and made stupid comments without knowing ANYTHING about our department or our gripes (most of which are legitimate).

Im sure you will have no problem telling us WHO you are so we can make sure to stay clear of your dumb arse, if you ever get hired here. Someone who is trying to apply for a department and already causing waves by throwing their 2 cents in without experiencing anything we have is a major buffoon and someone I surely dont want as a back up.

Sure we complain, but because we have a right to. I have personally been here longer than most and agree that our department is not what it used to be. Moral is low and true POLICE WORK is not encouraged or even tolerated here.

DO yourself and favor and keep your opinions to yourself. You bragged on another of HPD's post how you are from a hillbilly Sheriffs Department...that doesnt count for shyte here. I dont go to your forum and tell you how to brush your one good tooth or which brand of chewing tobacco 9 out of 10 country bumpkins prefer, so stay out of ours! :devil: :snicker: :devil:

03-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Pago let that guy come here and have to face some real criminals he is gonna quit and let him forget 1 arrival he is gonna swallow a can of tobacco

03-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Come on down and play.
This is the most fun you can have with a GED.