PDA

View Full Version : Csu planting guns still remain in unit!

02-24-2013, 11:40 PM
One would think that after al crespo broke the story of the csu officers planting guns in on a blackmale in overtown u would think this administration would cover their ass and transfer the officers. But nope they still remain until something else happens.

02-25-2013, 04:03 PM
its ok brother they must have the friends and fam connect!

02-25-2013, 10:47 PM
The C.S.U issue has been repeatedly reported incorrectly and there are some very negative accusations being thrown around. It ain't true folks. Those who have attacked those officer's on planting a gun, are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts." The facts are Iglesias, had his "OPPORTUNITY" and lost.

02-25-2013, 11:32 PM
This isnt a gun planting issue this is an issue of a blatant act of purgery on a police arrest affidavit. Crespo should get a hold of the victim and inform him that his rights were violated. I'm sure if the victim saw his article he'd be running to a civil rights attorney.

02-25-2013, 11:40 PM
This isnt a gun planting issue this is an issue of a blatant act of purgery on a police arrest affidavit. Crespo should get a hold of the victim and inform him that his rights were violated. I'm sure if the victim saw his article he'd be running to a civil rights attorney.

Someone should forward those documents and tape recordings to a good private. Lies lies and a man sitting in jail for it.

02-26-2013, 12:43 AM
WHo supervises these guys?

02-26-2013, 12:56 AM
Iglesias you're no longer a police officer stay off this post .
That also goes for you fedak ....

02-26-2013, 01:08 AM
http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site ... PECTS.html (http://www.thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/PLANTING_GUNS_ON_SUSPECTS.html)

I just read this story WOW!

02-26-2013, 03:14 AM
Hey Raul, I suggest you spend less time on this post...let's see...you got...how many??? Oh, it's 30 Days. TIC-TOCK, TIC-TOCK

Make every day count.....as they are numbered

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

02-26-2013, 03:21 AM
The C.S.U issue has been repeatedly reported incorrectly and there are some very negative accusations being thrown around. It ain't true folks. Those who have attacked those officer's on planting a gun, are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts." The facts are Iglesias, had his "OPPORTUNITY" and lost.

02-26-2013, 03:30 AM
[quote="Guest"]This isnt a gun planting issue this is an issue of a blatant act of purgery on a police arrest affidavit. Crespo should get a hold of the victim and inform him that his rights were violated. I'm sure if the victim saw his article he'd be running to a civil rights attorney.[/quot

police 101 learned how to spell and write you idiot... I will hate to read your reports and your A-forms. If you speak the way you write I sense jaill.