PDA

View Full Version : No More Hesitation targets

02-24-2013, 04:59 PM
Anyone who ever saw the Jimmy Stewart movie The FBI Story remembers the FBI firearms training facility called Hogan's Alley which presented a variety of "shoot" or "don't shoot" targets. The trainee would fail if he shot a "don't shoot" target which was usually a uniformed police officer or an unarmed citizen. Similarly, one of the Clint Eastwood movies about Dirty Harry had a similar range for police competition.

We now get word that the Department of Homeland Security has ordered production of "No More Hesitation" targets which show armed civilians, usually in their homes, and the officer is expected to shoot the target without hesitation. Targets include pregnant women, elderly people and CHILDREN.

In my own experience when I was a uniformed deputy sheriff I once had a frightened and overwrought woman point a M1 carbine at me when I responded to her call for help during an attempted home invasion. I could have shot her, but chose to talk her down.

"No More Hesitation" targets, along with the DHS order for two billion rounds of ammunition, contribute to the citizen paranoia that DHS is preparing for massive social unrest.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-contractor-apologizes-for-selling-shooting-targets-of-children