PDA

View Full Version : The worst case of cops lying & planting guns i ever seen!

02-20-2013, 05:18 AM
http://thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/ ... PECTS.html (http://thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/PLANTING_GUNS_ON_SUSPECTS.html)

Why arent these Officers arrested or at least ROD?

02-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Someone needs to find the victim and let him know that he is a victim and he needs to file a complaint and sew the city and the officers.

02-20-2013, 05:46 AM
The man is I'm jail doing 2 1/2 for a gun he didn't have.

02-20-2013, 07:48 AM
Oh well he's a dirtbag anyhow,this just makes up for stuff we 'DIDN'T' catch him for in the past :lol: :devil:

02-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Al,

A "bomb" is our slang to describe the drug stash.

02-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Oh well he's a dirtbag anyhow,this just makes up for stuff we 'DIDN'T' catch him for in the past :lol: :devil:

I feel so sorry for the people that these lying cops come in contact with. How many other innocent people do they plant drugs and guns. To say, '' **** it, that guy was a dirtbag " thats wrong. That is not justice! Two wrongs don't make a right.

02-20-2013, 01:47 PM
The question is who should we beleive Crespo, Raul, Rick Diaz, or Javy the Fop President. It's been proven in the past their "Credibility" means nothing. Lies, Lies, and more Liesssssss. The Miami beach incident tops this gossip byfar?

02-20-2013, 02:22 PM
You dont have to believe anyone just read the Aform and listen to the radio transmissions.
Whats worse is these guys sending another officer to jail for what they are doing.

Who is training all these guys that get into trouble every year?

02-20-2013, 02:22 PM
You dont have to believe anyone just read the Aform and listen to the radio transmissions.
Whats worse is these guys sending another officer to jail for what they are doing.

02-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Oh well he's a dirtbag anyhow,this just makes up for stuff we 'DIDN'T' catch him for in the past.

02-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Hey Raul, I suggest you spend less time on this post...let's see...you got...how many??? Oh, it's 36 Days. TIC-TOCK, TIC-TOCK

Make every day count.....as they are numbered

02-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey Raul, I suggest you spend less time on this post...let's see...you got...how many??? Oh, it's 36 Days. TIC-TOCK, TIC-TOCK

Make every day count.....as they are numbered

This post will keep up Surfacing way after Iglesias is Locked up. You 4 officers should be arrested for conspiracy and civil rights violations.

02-20-2013, 05:17 PM
you clowns are jumping to conclusions...do you really think the officers just carry around guns to plant on these guys FOR A DOPE DEAL? do they really need to plant a gun on a guy who was dealing in overtown?....there wouldn't be enough guns in the world if they were planting one on every dealer in overtown.

if any of you real cops ever worked the hood you would know how things happen there but you loud mouths with a agenda against a few what to make this look worse than it really is.

I have worked proactive units in theses areas and let me tell you loud mouths something.....they carry guns

let's put it out there....I have a feeling they lied, but that doesnt mean they planted a gun. the offender most likely did have a gun.. I think they lied on the A Form about who made they buy and what they saw...only to make the case stronger. maybe the UC didn't make the buy and the CI did. for sure the offender ran during the takedown and who's to say he didn't stash the gun he had during the run? That would be the most likely scenario....not that these officers planted a gun.

you desk jockeys and slugs need to get out there and see what the real hood is like and what it's like to work there

if they lied, than that is wrong also but you assholes need to stop with the "they planted a gun" shit...it just makes us the police as a whole look worse in the publics eye because they are reading this crap too. let your agenda against a few officers go and stop making us all look bad

02-20-2013, 07:01 PM
You even agreed that they lied and falsified an sworn arrest affidavit that is wrong. If he drop the gun while running away and you didn't see it well tough shit. You'll get him another time. You just don't plant a gun on someone for an extra charge. A charge of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon carries a bigger prison penalty. Write it how it happen.

02-20-2013, 07:17 PM
you clowns are jumping to conclusions...do you really think the officers just carry around guns to plant on these guys FOR A DOPE DEAL? do they really need to plant a gun on a guy who was dealing in overtown?....there wouldn't be enough guns in the world if they were planting one on every dealer in overtown.

if any of you real cops ever worked the hood you would know how things happen there but you loud mouths with a agenda against a few what to make this look worse than it really is.

I have worked proactive units in theses areas and let me tell you loud mouths something.....they carry guns

let's put it out there....I have a feeling they lied, but that doesnt mean they planted a gun. the offender most likely did have a gun.. I think they lied on the A Form about who made they buy and what they saw...only to make the case stronger. maybe the UC didn't make the buy and the CI did. for sure the offender ran during the takedown and who's to say he didn't stash the gun he had during the run? That would be the most likely scenario....not that these officers planted a gun.

you desk jockeys and slugs need to get out there and see what the real hood is like and what it's like to work there

if they lied, than that is wrong also but you assholes need to stop with the "they planted a gun" shit...it just makes us the police as a whole look worse in the publics eye because they are reading this crap too. let your agenda against a few officers go and stop making us all look bad

Look at this rookie clown that thinks just by working "the hood" is ok to bend the rules. No wonder people believe this profession is full of corruption. Shut up boy cause your stupidity is embarassing. keep your wife in check cause shes sleeping around on your old ass with a couple of young boys from the hood.

02-20-2013, 09:54 PM
THE ISSUE IS NOT WHAT THEY WERE DOING IN THE HOOD ITS THAT THEY ARE DOING THE SAME THING THEY ARE POINTING FINGERS AT IGLESIAS FOR DOING.

02-20-2013, 11:07 PM
[quote="Guest"]http://thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/PLANTING_GUNS_ON_SUSPECTS.html

Did u guys take the time to read this? Lies, lies, and more lies.

02-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Planting guns on a overtown residence is ok! Working illegal off duty jobs is not.

02-21-2013, 03:33 PM

Sergant Pacheco is the trainer for CSU

02-22-2013, 01:41 AM

WTF! let me get this straight, 30 years of cops getting indited and in trouble in the one most dangerous unit (Narcotics) and pacheco is the trainer? Wasnt he thrown out of SIS for lying to a judge and falsifying a warrant? The guy cant even testify in court!
When will the city accept responsibility for its short comings?

02-22-2013, 02:43 AM
http://thecrespogramreport.com/Site_10/PLANTING_GUNS_ON_SUSPECTS.html

Now you can understand why black brothers and sisters hate cops! Bunch of shit heads

02-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Estos detectibes son Juno's postalitas

02-22-2013, 04:25 PM

WTF! let me get this straight, 30 years of cops getting indited and in trouble in the one most dangerous unit (Narcotics) and pacheco is the trainer? Wasnt he thrown out of SIS for lying to a judge and falsifying a warrant? The guy cant even testify in court!

I was in the last class according to the class description Pacheco is a "subject matter expert" if true, how can he be a subject matter expert but cant even testify in court? WOW

02-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Pacheco was never kick out of S.I.S. He was promoted to Sgt and had to leave. Now as far as your alleged comments of Pacheco falsifying a warrant that's not true . Pacheco maybe a "Workaholic" but not a lier.

02-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Yeah he testified on your girlfriends behalf when you're were'nt their.

02-23-2013, 02:16 AM

GOYOS WERE YOU TRAINED BY THIS GUY? I WOULD HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY DO A PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST!!

02-23-2013, 02:26 AM
Pacheco was never kick out of S.I.S. He was promoted to Sgt and had to leave. Now as far as your alleged comments of Pacheco falsifying a warrant that's not true . Pacheco maybe a "Workaholic" but not a lier.
He lied to a judge about a warrant. Ask him, and he will tell you

02-23-2013, 03:22 AM
That explains a lot, this place is a mess!!

02-23-2013, 03:31 AM
hey Gonsalez, don't let IA try to mess with you. If they go after you or punish you they must also punish the other guys. Listen to Javi, and take your notes and your sergeant will back you.

02-23-2013, 07:35 PM
hey Gonsalez, don't let IA try to mess with you. If they go after you or punish you they must also punish the other guys. Listen to Javi, and take your notes and your sergeant will back you.
Yes. good advice. Just like Iglesias. Listen to javi.

02-24-2013, 07:41 PM
WTF! let me get this straight, 30 years of cops getting indited and in trouble in the one most dangerous unit (Narcotics) and pacheco is the trainer? Wasnt he thrown out of SIS for lying to a judge and falsifying a warrant? The guy cant even testify in court! When will the city accept responsibility for its short comings?

02-25-2013, 03:24 PM

02-25-2013, 10:42 PM
The C.S.U issue has been repeatedly reported incorrectly and there are some very negative accusations being thrown around. It ain't true folks. Those who have attacked those officer's on planting a gun, are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts."

02-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Thank God Iglesias is going to jail.

02-25-2013, 11:13 PM
The C.S.U issue has been repeatedly reported incorrectly and there are some very negative accusations being thrown around. It ain't true folks. Those who have attacked those officer's on planting a gun, are entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts."
Read the evidence its equal too if not great the iglesias...

02-26-2013, 01:10 AM
How can I apply for C.S.U .

02-26-2013, 01:11 AM
How can I apply for C.S.U .