PDA

View Full Version : Griffin Road Police Chase

02-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Good job Davie PD you engaged in a police chase over a fender bender hit and run. An innocent bicyclist get brutally killed because of your chase. Typo example of cops out of control and on a macho trip as if you all own the road and law books. If that's not bad enough then your PIO gets on the news and lies how the officers shut down the chase. Yea right the chase started on Dykes Road and then just s you get on Griffin and I-75 you all shut down. Nice try on cover-up, but I guess you didn't take in account eye witness's. where the dispatch tapes proving the chase was shut down? Oh probably know you cops your destroying the tapes right now. Now because of your ignorance an innocent man is dead and family grieving a love ones loss. A small business owner lost income and profits for the day due to road closure. Oh and why was the road closed all day? Any other fatality not involving your own would have been wrapped up in 2 hours. Also I hope FHP did the investigation since it was Davie PD and possible BSO that was involved in the chase. I'm sure Davie PD did the investigation since it gives you all more control of a cover-up. Hope this one cost Davie big time, it be a nice wake-up call. You cops took an oath to protect and serve not rule and control.

02-18-2013, 06:01 AM
Nice post, Kestin. Too bad you weren't on the bicycle. You don't know shyte, you sanctimonious douche.

02-20-2013, 02:13 AM
TO GUEST 4321- YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Great post Guest4321, I can see you struck some nerves here.