PDA

View Full Version : Miami Beach PD Corruption

02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
The Miami Beach cop and the meth dealers: a tawdry tale dovalle@MiamiHerald.com (DAVID OVALLE) 02/16/2013 22:23

While other cops strived for the big bust or sergeant’s stripes, George Navarro Jr. had other aspirations. The Miami Beach patrolman yearned for the ultimate score, his friends told investigators: to engineer an epic drug deal, one that would make him rich and allow him to leave law enforcement behind.

They called it the “Coke Dream.”

That dream is dead now, as may be Navarro’s police career. He was suspended last September without pay after being charged with racketeering and fraud in connection with a scheme to use phony paperwork to acquire luxury cars.

But that might be just the beginning of Navarro’s troubles. Although for now he hasn’t been charged with anything else, the investigation into his actions has produced reams of damning documents detailing bungled trips to the Bahamas to buy kilos of coke, the rip-off of a suspected marijuana grow house, drunken brawls, a botched attempt to collect a drug debt and — perhaps most strikingly — his penchant for lending his police car, uniforms and other gear to meth-dealer pals.

If nothing else, the investigation of George Navarro Jr. inflicts another black eye on the beleaguered Miami Beach Police Department, battered in recent years by stories of lax discipline and criminal misbehavior.

The mud is being splattered in many directions, onto other officers and other agencies, spawning a slew of investigations.

For instance, the U.S. Coast Guard is probing one of its own for allegedly providing detailed locations of cutters near the Bahamas to help Navarro avoid detection while at sea.

Authorities are also examining the role of Navarro, 27, and his father — once a high-level Miami Beach police commander, now retired — in a secret and illegal recording made by the younger officer’s drug-dealing former roommate as he was being grilled by internal affairs detectives.

Michael Band, attorney for Navarro Jr., said the allegations are nothing more than the “spouting of a Judas.”

That “Judas” would be Marlon Mayoli, a childhood friend of Navarro. Mayoli and another drug dealer, Rafael Guedes, both 27, have been talking quite a bit to state and federal agents, presumably in hopes of trimming some years off their prison sentences.

“What was George’s crime?” asked Band. “He made the mistake of being too loyal of a friend, and exercising poor judgment in friendship.”

Mayoli and Guedes pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine and possession of a firearm while drug trafficking. (The federal probe also led to the indictment of former Boynton Beach Officer David Britto, who has since fled to Brazil.)

Mayoli is serving 15 years in prison, Guedes 14.

Ronald J. Manto, attorney for Mayoli, insisted his client is telling the truth.

“Mayoli accepted responsibility for his participation … He cooperated with the authorities and was sentenced to 15 years in federal prison. It appears that the investigation is ongoing but much of what Mayoli told police has been corroborated by other sources and evidence. I believe it’s just a matter of time before the other shoe drops.”

The investigation into Navarro Jr. began in March 2011 when the feds raided Guedes’ and Mayoli’s Miami apartment. Inside, they found ecstasy, crystal meth — and, curiously, Navarro’s police uniforms.

Guedes was immediately arrested for trafficking. Agents were stunned when Navarro appeared at Guedes’ federal court hearing, asking for his uniforms back.

A plan backfires

Navarro, agents later learned, hoped to stave off an internal affairs probe by approaching directly the Drug Enforcement Administration agents involved in the arrest of his buddy.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Miami-Dade’s public corruption unit and Miami Beach Internal Affairs detectives nevertheless started digging.

A neighbor and a valet at the Miami condo told investigators Mayoli often drove a Miami Beach police car while wearing a badge and a bulletproof vest.

When Miami Beach detectives pulled Mayoli in for an interview, it was George Jr. who drove him to the internal affairs office that day, investigators noted. Mayoli, in a later debriefing, claimed the elder Navarro instructed him to “deny everything.”

What’s more, Mayoli said, the Navarros instructed him to record detectives’ questions — apparently so the Navarros could gauge how much internal affairs knew — using a BlackBerry recording program, he said.

Mayoli said Navarro Jr. later downloaded the recording to his computer, while his father copied the file onto a thumb drive he hung around his neck.

It is generally a third-degree felony to record someone without their permission. Exactly what was recorded on the BlackBerry is unknown because portions of the report are redacted. The FBI investigated the episode, but did not pursue charges.

Band, attorney for both Navarros, insists Mayoli made the recording on his own. “We were very surprised that he did it,” Band said.

After a federal grand jury indicted Mayoli in April 2011, agents arrested him — at Navarro’s Southwest Miami-Dade house. He was nabbed when he arrived back at the house behind the wheel of Navarro’s cop car.

As for Guedes, he’s the one who described to agents how he, Mayoli and Navarro had dubbed their foray into drug smuggling the “Coke Dream.”

Sorry, wrong city

In early 2010, Guedes told agents, he gave Navarro at least $1,500 to send to Mayoli in Colombia to buy a kilo of cocaine. Alas, Mayoli flew to the wrong city.

Band said Navarro wired him the money only as “pocket change” after Mayoli overstayed his visa and was fined by Colombian authorities.

The men then allegedly turned their attention to the Bahamas.

Guedes told agents that he financed the first trip to the Bahamas in September 2010, to the tune of $40,000 cash. Navarro kicked in another $10,000.

The plan: to bring in cocaine from the Bahamas by boat and load it into Navarro’s police car, left parked at Dinner Key Marina, so the package could be safely transferred.

Navarro told Guedes “that if this deal went through he would leave the force.”

According to Mayoli, they sailed to Bimini on a borrowed 42-foot boat, the Touch of Class. On the island, as one of their confederates met with a drug contact, Mayoli and Navarro swam in the ocean. A small shark attacked them.

Their cohort, identified in the records only as “Fernandez,” returned empty-handed. In the end, that may have been just as well. On their way back to the United States, the U.S. Coast Guard stopped the boat. Navarro identified himself as a cop. They were warned for having an expired flare gun.

That same month, Mayoli and Navarro traveled by plane to Nassau, where they arranged a deal to buy two kilos of cocaine for $30,000, plus transport seven more to Miami, the investigative documents say. The drugs were to be stored in a cooler with a fake bottom.

One month later, Mayoli and Navarro — packing an AR15 rifle, two pistols and a bulletproof vest — returned to the Bahamas by boat to consummate the deal, the reports say.

However, their boat’s propeller hit shore rocks, forcing the pair to pay for repairs. That left them short of the amount needed to complete the deal.

Empty-handed again

Mayoli said they agreed instead to smuggle five Dominicans to Miami for extra cash. But even that fell through. With a storm gathering, the boat captain left the islands abruptly as Navarro and Mayoli brushed their teeth in a cabin. Again, they came away empty-handed.

Band said the trip to the Bahamas was nothing more than a failed stab at reselling American-bought clothing on the island. “Mayoli has a vivid imagination,” he said.

The probe into the Bahamas trip also ensnared U.S. Coast Guard boatswain’s mate Robert Sarduy Jr., another Navarro pal. According to an agent’s report, investigators discovered he gave Navarro “specific details of the locations of U.S. Coast Guard cutters … entering U.S. waters from the Bahamas.”

Whether Sarduy is still on duty could not be determined. The Coast Guard is investigating, agency spokeswoman Marilyn Fajardo said.

In interviews with law officers, included in the hundreds of pages released by the Miami-Dade state attorney’s office, Mayoli and Guedes related other stories of alleged wrongdoing:

• After Guedes’ arrest in March 2011, Mayoli claimed he and Navarro went to a Biscayne Boulevard storage unit and destroyed the contents of Guedes’ meth lab.

• In December 2010, Mayoli and Navarro burglarized a suspected West Miami-Dade marijuana grow house. Their only haul: an Apple Mac Pro, several watches and three Louis Vuitton bags.

• In late 2010, Mayoli, Guedes and Navarro went to a Miami condo to collect a drug debt for Guedes. Navarro angrily berated two bewildered Spanish-speaking women before realizing they had visited the wrong apartment. A year later, Miami-Dade Detective John Loyal and Miami Beach Sgt. Osvaldo Ramos flew to Puerto Rico and interviewed one of the women, who corroborated the story, according to documents.

• Navarro and Miami Beach Officer Grant Reid had a falling out after Navarro allegedly had a drunken tryst with Reid’s girlfriend. Mayoli said that Navarro, inebriated and stewing, aimed his gun at a carload of “gang members” and pulled the trigger. The clip was empty because Mayoli had removed the bullets.

The probe also generated an ongoing investigation into Reid, whose now ex-girlfriend, Miami Officer Stephanie Rodriguez, told cops that Reid forged her signature to cash checks in her name. Rodriguez later text-messaged a detective that “she was having second thoughts about pursuing the allegations.”

• Mayoli claimed that in 2009, an officer — whose name is redacted from reports — accepted several vials of steroids and $2,500 in cash as a payoff in exchange for not arresting Guedes. Mayoli also claimed that, after he was ticketed for driving a Lamborghini recklessly in upstate Florida, an unnamed female prosecutor called a counterpart in Central Florida to get the charge dropped. The prosecutor was dating a Miami Beach cop.

02-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Who cares it the beach lets get back to trashing ourselves

02-17-2013, 07:27 PM
The probe also generated an ongoing investigation into Reid, whose now ex-girlfriend, Miami Officer Stephanie Rodriguez, told cops that Reid forged her signature to cash checks in her name. Rodriguez later text-messaged a detective that “she was having second thoughts about pursuing the allegations.”

Wow!!!!

02-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Isn't she the ex cheerleader that got recycled?

02-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Some chicks have a knack for picking winners.

02-17-2013, 07:57 PM
ex-girlfriend, Miami Officer Stephanie Rodriguez should have known what he was doing all along. Shame on you girl for not reporting him immediately to the Miami beach police

02-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Miami Officer Stephanie Rodriguez. Miami Dolphins has an opening for one more cheerleader ....hurry hurry before someone else gets it

02-17-2013, 10:37 PM
The girl was a vitim doesnt mean she knew anything dummies. This story does make Iglesias look like a boy scout.

And whats going on with the Matias, Surberto and Valdes case handed by Attorney Diaz???

02-17-2013, 11:57 PM
She knew and the truth will cone when.the feds questions all parties involved. Watch and see guys .......

02-18-2013, 12:17 AM
MAYBE IGLESIAS, AND NAVARO CAN BE CELL MATES....... AFTER ALL BOTH OF THEM WANTED TO STRIKE IT RICH ON THE BACKS OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.

02-18-2013, 12:23 AM
Stephanie, you will be another statistic in a few months.

02-18-2013, 02:25 AM
HEY STEPH DONT WORRY! DONT LET THESE SEXEST PIGS GET YOU DOWN. TO "ASHAMED" YOU SHOULD ALL STOP REFFERING HER AS A DOLPHINS CHEERLEADER BECAUSE SHE PROVED HERSELF TO BE AN OFFICER. SHE EARNED THAT BADGE AND WORKED IN LITTLE HAITI FOR YEARS, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHERE YOUR AT? (DETECTIVE) SHE OBVIOUSLY LEFT THE BEACH COP FOR A REASON. YEA LET THE INVESTIGATION CONTINUE AND SEE WHO GETS 39 AND WHO DOESN'T.

02-18-2013, 05:56 AM
We will wait and see when she gets R.O.D... Her ex-boyfriend will also involve her to get a lower sentence from the feds... Good luck stephanie you're going to need it?

02-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Steph!! Beautiful person and a good hard worker. She takes care of her self and always comes to work with a smile. She doesn't sleep around in the department like martinez and the rest of the long list slots and you know who you are.

02-18-2013, 03:52 PM
"Slots"? :shock:

02-18-2013, 06:10 PM
They meant 'SL_TS' and damn right. Rodriguez Is a bad a** cop and for all of us that know her we got her back. She comes to work with a smile and kicks a** with a smile. North end cop for life and we support her! Keep your spirits up Steph, this will all pass. Let the haters hate. Those are probably all the ones that you sent to hell. :devil:

02-18-2013, 06:19 PM
They meant 'SL_TS' and damn right. Rodriguez Is a bad a** cop and for all of us that know her we got her back. She comes to work with a smile and kicks a** with a smile. North end cop for life and we support her! Keep your spirits up Steph, this will all pass. Let the haters hate. Those are probably all the ones that you sent to hell. :devil:

RJP
02-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Seriuosly???? Whoever you are talking sh*t about Officer Rodriguez is either, A. Someone who has never worked with her, or B. Someone who has worked with her, and she made you look bad because you sat around on your a**es all day while she carried your fat a** load. Annnnd, you're obviously too ignorant, not to realize that they just used her in that article as "Window Dressing". If the feds had anything on her, you would have heard about it, ONLY, after they had arrested her. Seriuosly, you guys actually get paid to be cops. I think you all better find another line of work....... And Hey Steph... We love you out here and we totally respect your work. If this is all these guys can come up with, then don't sweat it, their ignorance is not worth your time. I've seen you in action and I've work with you out there on the streets of Lil Haiti. I know all too well how bad a** you are and how hard you work, and I also saw how when you were running all those calls the other cops were down the street at Wendys eating their Frosties and eating Sh*t!!! It got so bad that Wendys had to close down just to get their sorry a**es back to work.

02-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Steph, don't listen to any of these malcontents! I was part of training you and the only deficency I can see is your choice of men. In this case you failed miserably and didn't listen to me. I hope you recover from this speed bump and move on and start listening to me. You are a good girl and I know it. Keep being a professional and productive police officer and stay away from cops!

Sarge

To all you other male officers you can go **** yourselves! This kid is a good girl, leave her alone!

RJP
02-18-2013, 10:18 PM
Concerning Officer Rodriguez............All I hear are Crickets, onnnly Crickets!!! Unless you have something intelligent to say......say nothing at all!!

02-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Definelty have to agree with sarge. Lol! That gringo and retarted a** beach cop was lucky to be with Steph. I can still remember when she got hired and how everyone till this day still calls her "dolphins cheerleader" instead of Ofc. Rodriguez. I'm a female cop and I have heard women hate on Steph and all because of her looks and men hate on her because she isn't easy. Any man in there right mind would be lucky to be with Steph. She is an amzing partner, always happy and i would back her up any day over half of these lame ass cops In the city. It's sad that such a beautiful person had to go through this. No one gives her a time nor day to even get an interview when she applies for things and I'm the one who told her not to dare try- out for Swat. That was one of her goals and I advised her for what??!? So you can have more haters hating and thinking u gave everyone a blow job there. Steph, If your reading this please don't be mad. I just think these mother Fu** ers need to know that your a BAD ASS COP! That you didn't use your looks, nor anything else to go places. You do your 10 hours and go home!

( :cop: Female cop)

P.s. little Haiti b shift :D

02-18-2013, 11:06 PM
Definelty have to agree with sarge. Lol! That gringo and retarted a** beach cop was lucky to be with Steph. I can still remember when she got hired and how everyone till this day still calls her "dolphins cheerleader" instead of Ofc. Rodriguez. I'm a female cop and I have heard women hate on Steph and all because of her looks and men hate on her because she isn't easy. Any man in there right mind would be lucky to be with Steph. She is an amzing partner, always happy and i would back her up any day over half of these lame ass cops In the city. It's sad that such a beautiful person had to go through this. No one gives her a time nor day to even get an interview when she applies for things and I'm the one who told her not to dare try- out for Swat. That was one of her goals and I advised her for what??!? So you can have more haters hating and thinking u gave everyone a blow job there. Steph, If your reading this please don't be mad. I just think these mother Fu** ers need to know that your a BAD ASS COP! That you didn't use your looks, nor anything else to go places. You do your 10 hours and go home!

( :cop: Female cop)

P.s. little Haiti b shift :D

you are just another hater for talking her out of trying out for SWAt and if she wanted to transfer out of patrol the only thing she has to do is simply apply to the unit of interest. i know for a fact she has been asked and turned down requests.

02-18-2013, 11:26 PM
To guest:
I'm far from being a hater. I just know how everyone would talk crap about her because she would have either made the team or been real close. She has turned down or has decided not to apply for several things because it just doesn't interest her you fuc****g retard. So before you know all the facts don't talk sh*t! She has put in for alot of things and her paper work gets lost or they don't even call her to interview. So I course she has every right to be fed up and turn down things. Put yourself in her shoes you stupid piece of s**t!!!! I'm far from a HATER! So unless you talk to her on a daily basis and know what she has gone through you have no right to talk crap.

02-18-2013, 11:40 PM
ex-girlfriend, Miami Officer Stephanie Rodriguez should have known what he was doing all along. Shame on you girl for not reporting him immediately to the Miami beach police

02-18-2013, 11:41 PM

02-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Wow there is alot of ignorant people in this department. She did! Don't you see why she left him. He was cheating on her and he was corrupt just like Navarro. Feel so bad that u have to deal with this. Shes a victim and alot of us respect her on this end.

02-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Wow there is alot of ignorant people in this department. She did! Don't you see why she left him. He was cheating on her and he was corrupt just like Navarro. Feel so bad that she has to deal with this. Shes a victim and alot of us respect her on this end.

02-19-2013, 12:25 AM
She's dirty just like her ex-boyfriend. Let's seee how long she last with city.

02-19-2013, 12:35 AM
Hey you guys mind if I ask what the f**k does any of this have to with the original case in the article. Instead of talking sh*t about a couple of bad Miami Beach cops, you're talking sh*t about one of the City's best cops. Man, You guys sure are "eating your own"! Its pathetic.........but I guess I'll jump in!! First, the guy who was talking about Ofc. Rodriquez turning down spots......Where the f**k did that come from???? (That came from further out in left feild than the Russian meteorite!!!!!) And what the hell does Officer Rodriguez turning down positions have to do with the discussion????? I think the last time I checked the bidding process, she has the right to bid where she damn well pleases, as long as she's got the seniority and qualifications for that spot, thats her prerogative.I think maybe you're someone who has had a deep seated desire to have her as a token, on one of your teams. You need intense psychiatric help bro!!! And to the person who dosen't have enough intelligence other than to resubmit the same post, TWICE, about how she, "should have known what he was doing all along". First you are assuming that she "should" have known, then you say "Shame on you for not reporting him". Well..... which one the F**k was it, "mind reader", did she know or not?? Obviously she couldn't report him to the Miami Beach Police if she didn't know about it!!! And don't talk sh*t about her not knowing, when you can't even make your own F**king mind up about what you're talking about in your post!!

02-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Get an Attorney because rumors are you are going to get R.O.D. for covering up your ex-boyfriends past. Start retaining one now because you are as guilty as he is . The dirt will come out .................................................

02-19-2013, 01:14 AM
Oh, and the to the "Mind Reader" who posted right after me, stop being a ***** and tell us who your sources are for your "Rumors"!!!!

RJP
02-19-2013, 01:39 AM
Yea, I have to agree with Fuzzbuster, there seems to be alot of mind reading going on around here, especially with the haters. And by all means, I'd also like to know the source of that one idiot's Rumors..... You ARE a "*****"!......... Unless you actually have a *****,,,,, in which case...... then you're a "****"!....... And I also agree with him on the point that this should be a forum about the bad Miami Beach Cops and not about someone who had the misfortune to fall in love with someone who went bad. If she wasn't a cop would you still think she should have known something???? Think about this, two people who are cops work for different cities and different 10 hour shifts, which means if they are lucky they might see each other 4 hours a day,IF, they're not sleeping during that time. And what if one of them does tons of Off Duty work, which I hear this dumbass did. Now, whose the dummy, for not noticing something bad was going on with this guy????? The girlfriend cop who might get a couple hours a day with her boyfriend........ or the Miami Beach Cop's coworkers and supervisors who worked with him 10 to 16 hours a day and noticed nothing????

02-19-2013, 01:41 AM
[quote="Fuzzbuster"]Oh, and the to the "Mind Reader" who posted right after me, stop being a ***** and tell us who your sources are for your "Rumors"!!!![/quot

RUMORS ARE TRUE..........................?

02-19-2013, 01:48 AM
Touche' my young "Padawon" I never thought about that. Excellent point!! And I agree with YOU........ agreeing with ME! This forum should be centered toward discussing the "Bad" Miami Beach Cops.

02-19-2013, 01:54 AM
If "guest" is the same person who wrote about the "Rumors" and you are the one I was making fun of, then thank you for the oppertunity to do so again. You wrote "Rumors are True.........?". Was that question mark at the end of all those periods suppose to be an exclamation mark??? You're still a ***** and now you're stupid too!!!

02-19-2013, 06:12 AM
City is a piece of SH@t from way back!!! been on for 17 years and @fuzz bro sorry to say but if they can't back up each other on a daily basis with important calls they ain't gonna back up a pretty face on these allegations. Sad to say. Rumor is people wouldn't back up ROD on high priority calls because they didn't want people to think they had something. Is this place something else or what???? I feel so bad for her. These people call themselves cops? They don't know the meaning of it first off. I never like getting on this crappy ass site because all they know how to do is tear down officers!! It's a damn shame. Soon we will see... Soon we will know......ROD is good peeps

02-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Stephy Keep smiling, this will all pass

02-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Bad choice of men and once again like we have said in the past. Stop hustling answering calls and arresting people! In the long run this place will talk shit and never back you up. I would love to know who the ones talking all this shit in this site are.

02-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Stephy Keep worrying this will not pass.. you should have told the Miami beach dept ..the feds are questioning everybody ...shame on.you for keeping it a secret and telling Them

02-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Guest? You are definelty Rodriguez's #1 hater! Ha! You must be worthless in this place . :snicker:

02-19-2013, 07:03 PM
I have seen and heard always good thing about Ofc Rodriguez. This news paper article only talks about her being a victim. End of story! Now if you want to talk shit about a nice hard working quite female officer please find seething else to do. What I've known about officer rodriguez has been all positive. I have asked her numerous tomes why she is still in northenf patrol. Her Answer has always been the same, " I want to do and serve my time in patrol". I admired that cause I have seen many females here that have slept with many supervisors to move ahead. So go talk shit about someone!

02-19-2013, 09:22 PM
AROD is the best fuc!!!!g 15 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you A holes would love to see her 39 by the FEDS! Not going to happen LOSERS!!! :devil: once this shit passes we will be having a beer with her at a DOLPHINS game laughing at all you LOSERS getting ROD and 39. GOD is good! :mrgreen:

02-19-2013, 09:52 PM
Hey, I'm back on patrol, and I see that the streets of this forum are quiet........ now that they've been taken over by SANE people!!!!! The last three posts are correct, this girl is bad a** and dedicated to helping the poorer people of Miami. And to you haters.....You're only talking sh*t, because she wouldn't hook up with you, or, because she made you look bad, by working circles around your sorry a**es.

02-20-2013, 12:17 AM
STEPHANIE= Gorgeous, amazing personality and NOT conceited and well respected by MANY.....and those sexy bow legs lol! :wink: She needs to ignore all these negative comments and continue foward with her career.

02-20-2013, 01:28 AM
In a matter of weeks she will get arrested for trying to cover up for her ex-boyfriend on federal investigation. Don't give excuses that she did'nt know what was going on. On the herald it saids that she did not want to persue charges against her ex and thats because she was afraid he may involve her in his case. It's time to take "RESPONSIBILITY" and face your demons.

02-20-2013, 04:06 AM
Okay..... ONE more lesson about the Feds for the dumba** above. If the Feds have something on you, thats enough to arrest you for, then you deffinately don't hear about it till that cold, hard, steel is tighening around your wrist. And you deffinately don't hear about it, first, from a dumba** like yourself!! And please, please, please stop using that rag of a newspaper,The Herald, as a reference for anything...It only makes you look like even more of....... A DUMBA**..... And now to the person above the dumbass.....Bowlegs????? Really????...... Never noticed!!! I can never get past that beautiful smile of hers.

02-20-2013, 02:19 PM
The FEDS would have arrested RODRIGUEZ long time ago. Read up on how long ago they have been on Mayoli, Navarro. Come on now.... If she was involved with covering up for them the FEDs would have arrested at work or even at home. Stop being so ignorant and let her be. People who know her know that's been a VICTIM from that A HOLE of an EX. So stop wasting your damn time saying she was WRONG because you don't know HALF the shit.

02-20-2013, 02:56 PM
It's obvious that the Feds new that she was cop. Why would they publish her name on the herald as the ex-girlfriend of an ongoing federal investigation. Thats because her ex-boyfriend is cooperating for a lower sentence.

RJP
02-20-2013, 04:29 PM
The Guest above me is right! Look, the Feds don't generally like to get involved in small stuff, they'll leave that up to Depts. like the FDLE, unless, by Law, it crosses into their jurisdiction and they have to take it. And in the begining they thought they might be on to something. The Feds knew that if anything, the EX, and Navarro were nothing but minnows, they were using them to try and get the "Big Fish". They were hoping that Navarro would lead them to some big time coke and meth dealer. When they figured out that there was no giant, "Drug Kingpin" involved and that they were wasting their time looking for something huge, where it didn't exist, everybody who didn't cooperate with them, up to their liking, was thrown under the bus, whether they had anything to do withit or not. They were trying to get the limelight off of their investigation, that turned up nothing as big as they wanted, and on to someone else. And so they did and look how well you "Professional" cops fell for it. They threw alot of chum out into the water and look who you stupid a** cops bit on, the only person they talked to, who actually worked for her paycheck.

02-20-2013, 04:58 PM
GUest needs to get LAid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

02-20-2013, 06:40 PM
AROD do your 10 hours, go home workout like you have been doing and keep SMILING beautiful!!! :D dolphin kicks!!! :evil:

02-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Interesting enough, people talked bad about Rodriguez when she applied everyone automatically judged the poor girl, thinking she was a little plastic ex-cheerleader with only a pretty face right? Then Rodriguez, fails academy and again everyone judged and loved putting her down. Now the Miami Herald puts a bogus story and throws Rodriguez name out and everyone wants to judge her. How about you all look at yourselves in the mirror and judge yourself. Rodriguez is an amazing person and has a wonderful heart. I have never ever heard anyone talk negative about this young lady at work. I have always heard she was amazing and hard working. The negative comments have always come from not people out in the streets that she's arrested but the people she has worked with and all because they say all she is is a pretty face. For all that think that, why don't you all stop and think. How soon do you think Rodriguez could have moved upstairs right from finishing her probation period? Seriously speaking. We all know that if you are a pretty face you can work street for 6 months most and move upstairs in a heartbeat. Its a fact! She has worked most her career in the north end, little Haiti from all places. She was always first in shooting scenes and always first one chasing suspects. I feel like I needed to get on this to express how pathetic you all are for putting all these horrible comments about your fellow officer. She should be the last person you all mention. Start thinking about all the women that haven't done anything in this place yet there your superior. Come on now! Just move on to the next bulletin that is up and let this post be done.

Sgt

02-21-2013, 07:51 PM
The Sarge said it all, right there! Obviously the Sarge is speaking from first hand knowledge of Ofc. Rodriguez and any other negative post about this Officer, from this point on, would be ignorant and show personal bias on the part of the person who writes it. In the beginning you all had a chance to discuss a real problem that can exist all police depts.... corruption. But instead, a lot of precious time and energy was wasted on a personal attack of an Officer that is much more well respected, liked and thought of, by her fellow Offiders, than she is not.

RJP
02-21-2013, 08:07 PM
LIke Fuzzbuster, I also agree with the Sgt. and I also agree that a lot of time has been wasted on what could have been a good discussion forum about police coruption. About what causes good cops to go bad and the like. But somehow, it turned into a personal attack on an Officer who obviously is one of Miami's Finest! Maybe you guys might want to try again,under a new forum heading, but I think this one has pretty much been put to rest.

02-21-2013, 11:01 PM
It's obvious that the Feds new that she was cop. Why would they publish her name on the herald as the ex-girlfriend of an ongoing federal investigation. Thats because her ex-boyfriend is cooperating for a lower sentence.

02-21-2013, 11:03 PM

02-21-2013, 11:04 PM
her ex-boyfriend is cooperating for a lower sentence.

02-21-2013, 11:43 PM
I hear her ex is a scumbag. He probably just put her name out because she dumped him. The Feds would have 39 all of them when they arrested the other cops from the beach. Can't wait till the truth finally comes out . Justice for Steph

02-22-2013, 04:09 AM
I hear her ex is a scumbag. He probably just put her name out because she dumped him. The Feds would have 39 all of them when they arrested the other cops from the beach. Can't wait till the truth finally comes out . Justice for Steph
south florida is a joke people

02-22-2013, 04:16 AM
Hey Steph. ... A "principal in the second degree" sounds familiar ?

02-22-2013, 04:17 AM
her ex-boyfriend is cooperating for a lower sentence....

02-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Wow! The guest two posts up, or should I say the hater, is back to being its idiotic self! Seriously??? It took you two days to go to your closet and dig out your old books from the Acadamy and come up with that sh*t??? Is that the best you can do?? Even after having the book, RIGHT THERE, In your hands, you still got it wrong!!! Thats why you're a cop and not a lawyer. And who the hell are you to throw a charge on someone when the Feds can't even do it!!!!.... Man!.... You have some deeeeep seated sh*t against Ofc.
Rodriguez....You should seriuosly consider seeking council for your condition.

02-22-2013, 12:53 PM
You know why this post keeps on! Cause it hurts the little poor x cheerleader. I've heard she's Devastated and calling in I.. ***** man up! You are an Officer who has been working the black Neighborhoods since you been on. I've only heard excellent shit about your work performance. Rodriguez, you have proven to yourself that your a bad ass cop. You look above excellent in and out of uniform. You have reach levels of physical fitness and body building that I could only say its amazing dedication. So Now please it's very disappointing that After all that i hear that you are effective cause people are writing shit and lies about you. That's very sad! Here so you can get use to it. Your ugly, fat. and dumb. Plus u always come to work with bad hair and acne on your face and ass. Next time someone you date betrays you prosecute.

From another sgt!

02-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Love waking up in the morning to this. First off at Jackson, South Florida is a joke but everyone seems to want to move down here. Second, to fuzzbuster your hilarious. To The only guest that keeps writing shit, they must either be in their police car or behind a desk eating donuts thinking of what to write next. As far as Steph's ex I met that character back in the day when he came through city swat tryouts and I still can't see what Steph saw in him. He's a tiny white boy. Why hasn't he been 39 yet? Hold on, if the main beach cop and all his boys got 39 already why would they be waiting so long to arrest Steph? Ohh to guest maybe they are saving the best for last? Lol! Go back to your statute Book and try to find more charges the Feds can put on her. I'm just saying, maybe you can keep busy? :evil: :devil: :devil: to the sgt above, definetly agree!!! Don't let all these hating ass people bring you down or the way you work. You should continue being your bad ass self. They hating that you have 5 years on and still look the way u do when u got out academy. Let them call u a poor little ex cheerleader. They have probably never laid foot in the north end. They obviously don't know what your capable of. Lets all agree your short, fat, bad hair, yellow teeth, dry hair, and plus u bow legged. Let the haters get happy by reading that! Sgt up above lets continue this on this sorry crappy ex cheerleader who has no brains. You like that guest?

02-22-2013, 05:18 PM
Bowlegs???? Seriously???.....Still never noticed!! Looking good out of uniform??? Never had that pleasure. But I likes me a badass cop better in her uniform anyway!!!! That way I know she's gots me protected!!! :mrgreen: :cop: :devil:

02-22-2013, 06:11 PM
To all you hater's grow some balls and tell her how you really feel about her. Stop hiding in this forum with your Bs allegations and Speculation. No one wants to hear your opinions on her alleged involment with her ex. Enough is enough pussie........

02-22-2013, 08:34 PM
You tell'em "Cojones Grandes" !!!! They're all hiding behind the name "Guest"! Either they're too stupid to realize that everybody gets that name, who dosen't choose one, or else they have no f*ckin imagination!!!! I have one for them. How about............ "Fata**....Sitting around in my unit all day texting, eating icecream and doughnuts while Rodriguez does all the work.......*****!!!!!!" Its kind long but I think it covers all the bases.

02-22-2013, 09:10 PM
"he is a tiny white boy". What kind of racist crap is that? You must be a spic or mope to make that statement. But it is okay to say things about white people if you work for the City of Miami, the land of third world bigots.

02-22-2013, 10:21 PM
ha! This definelty has to be GRANT replying." White boy" hurts your feelings? Come on now,grow a pair! What type of cop are you? We are in the twentieth century brother if a statement like" white boy "hurts you i think you might need to reconsider moving back to your hometown. Don't worry your ex is in good hands over here. Oh and another thing stay off the CITY SITE! Your kind doesn't belong here! Oops, was that racist. Racist??? Come on now!(pshhhhh)

02-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Racists???? Bigot????? Really?????? I must of hit a soft spot in someone!! Or maybe... the shoe IS FITTING!!! So that means..... YOUUUUU DO have a "FATA**", YOU DO, sit around all day in you unit, TEXTING,....... WHIIIIILE.......... Eating ice cream and doughnuts!!!! And then YOU DOOOO watch Rodriguez take all your calls.......Hmmmm,,,,,,Also, if I'm a tiny, tiny White Boy, defending a....... LATIN,...... FEMALE Officer........Then i'm a racists?????? a bigot???? Go figure!!!!......I'll tell you what...I''ll admit it..I am a bigot!....... I'm a bigot against..... Lazya**, F*cking FATA** Cops, sitting around all day in there unit F*CKING TEXTING, while eating icecream and doughnuts, while Officer Rodriguez runs all their F*CKING CALLS!!!!!!! Ohhh, and by the way(Or, should I say it in a way a TEXTER would understand!) BTW....If YOU, are not of Latin descent, and YOU, are talking sh*t about a Latin Officer, then what does that make YOU????........ You had to F*cking go there didn't you Guest. You just had to F*cking go there!

02-23-2013, 12:44 AM
poor little ex cheerleader.....the clock.is ticking

02-23-2013, 12:47 AM
poor little ex cheerleader.....the clock.is ticking

02-23-2013, 12:52 AM
her ex-boyfriend is cooperating for a lower sentence.........and is pointing fingers ...

The feds are writing everything down Steph.....dates, time ,places ,etc.

Steph just be truthful

02-23-2013, 01:54 AM
Hey lookie who we got here on the forum!! "Lookawaaaaay" and the "EXTERMINATOOOOOR!!!!" Nice names guys! And thanks for finally picking a name! Now it much easier for the other posters to know to whom myself and the others are refering to when we rip into your FAT, SORRY AS*ES for making stupid fu*king comments like you always do. And answer me this one question please.....Why you *****es so jealous of that little girl????

RJP
02-23-2013, 02:06 AM
Yo, Fuzzbuster, wats up man?? You're getting more riled up than I'm used to seeing on this forum. Don't let these idiots take you off your game bro! Look...This forum has showed me that the high standards that the Police Depts used to have when they hired in the past no longer exists and the proof is in the posts above. These Cops are pathetic, especially in their attempts to be criptic. I think they've been watching too many "Nightmare on Elm Street" and "Final Destination" movies! They're absolutely silly! And thats besides them, not having a bit of knowledge concerning the Feds and the way they operate. Stay tough Bro, just like Ofc. Rodriguez is!

02-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Yea bro you're right... My bad man. I just can't believe how ignorant these people are. I have such high expectations of the men and women in the Blue and when they act the way these are acting, in this forum, litterally eating one of their own, instead of the ones who desreve it, it agrivates me to no end.

02-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Exterminator? I know you have to be a damn WOMAN lol! You all need to focus on backing up your own. How about backing up county when you all see county running a 3. We have always heard rumors about the city but damn when we have 2 officers and subject at gun point and you have 2 city vehicles parked down the block talking shit and not even bother backing us up, that's shameful. City is hiring just anyone.

02-23-2013, 05:18 PM
Estoy loca.y no me importa.......

02-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Are you kidding me? She is so smart that she failed the State test 3 times and had to attend the police academy 2 times. Bro come on? She is cute put a great cop? ???????????

02-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Yea bro you're right... My bad man. I just can't believe how ignorant these people are. I have such high expectations of the men and women in the Blue and when they act the way these are acting, in this forum, litterally eating one of their own, instead of the ones who desreve it, it agrivates me to no end.

Are you dumb or stupid? Every post on here bashes someone. Everyone is fair game here. This is the trash site equivalent to the national enquirer. Get over it and dont take it personal.

02-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Hmmmmm.....Failed the State test 3 times and went to the Academy twice..... So she was told she couldn't make it.....THREE times!!! Lets be honest, most people would have given up the first time! But this Ofcr. wouldn't take "NO" for an answer! She had the balls to come back to a place and situation in which she had already failed..... THREE times.....and fight until she made it.. To me thats the ultimate in perseverance....Thats the ultimate in fortitude.....Thats the ultimate in toughness.Thats the person, who when she is backed into a corner.... won't cower or won't try and run away, but she'll stay and fight!! HMMM......Sounds like a quality I'd like to have in all my Police Ofcrs.... It also sounds like the quality thats inside of a Great Cop too!....BRO!!!!

02-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Ha! I was waiting for one of your sorry asses to bring that shit up about her having to do academy all over. Yo guest! Why don't you have the balls to ****@"$!? Put your name on this. If your a female, why don't you put your name on blast. I hope none of your sorry asses have kids man. If so, the big man up there will probably make them as dumb as you for putting such a sorry ass comment like that. It's incredible how no one gives a shit about Rodriguez right? But yet look how many views and comments have been put on this blog. If you do decide to put your name out and your a female I would love to see a one on one fight . I can guarantee that she will beat your motherfux@"@ ass! Trust me that if I ask her to go in the ring with you that she won't back down. If its a male I will be waiting for your response and see if we take care of business! I'm sick and tired of all you sorry ass people bringing down my girl. She can care less anymore. Hey ladies, stop with ex cheerleader comments. Don't hate that you can't have abs and work like her. For the dumbass about the academy comment, the smartest cops are the ones that are street smart, not book smart. Fuk u women are plain and simply Hating ass bit&@!s

P.s I would love to know who the shit talkers are . Come on put your name!!!!!!!

02-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Steph we LOVE you!!!!! I agree with the last message. Come out wherever you are?????? Lmaoo.

02-23-2013, 07:55 PM
To "Hating"... I'm with you all the way man...She wouldn't back down from the male cops either!!!! And to the Guest directly below my last post.... I didn't realize that this forum requierd me not bring my intelligence with me when I enter into the conversations, because you certainly left yours at home!

02-23-2013, 09:09 PM
She may not be so smart and we all.know that she failed the State test 3 times and had to attend the police academy 2 times. Bhe is cute and a so so cop. Sorry Steph its the truth ....

02-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Steph. Estoy loca.y no me importa.....dir la verdad

02-23-2013, 09:24 PM
Dumba**!!! you spelled my name wrong! But hey, they do say that the highest form of a compliment is when someone tries to imitate you!!!

02-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey little fat biatch why don't you mention your name? All I hear is silence. So so cop? Oh please. You don't even believe that yourself. . Oye Loca Loca wax that mustache hunny . Keep coming back with those retarted ass comments. Only a hater would mention her failing academy . I'll be back on this later, I expect a name. Don't worry I'm not a guy. I'm a female, black, cop.... I will relieve myself once your scary ass does

02-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Steph for PIO!!!! Oh yea. Would love to see that fine ass on tv. People need to start looking for new faces. I hear more rumors about all our PIOs. Wtf is going on man

02-24-2013, 01:49 PM
I hear she loves black people that is why she has worked her whole damn career in the North end. Ughhh!!! What ever happened to unity and sticking with your kind???? That's a bit odd. Don't know why she came to central. She needs to go back north and handle the ghetto!!!! She must have some ghetto and black in her! :snicker:

02-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Steph for PIO!!!! Oh yea. Would love to see that fine ass on tv. People need to start looking for new faces. I hear more rumors about all our PIOs. Wtf is going on man

I would agree! But if she can't handle the stress of people talking shit about her in Leo affairs, I don't think she can handle the stress in pio. I hear usually pretty and nice people like her have low self-esteem. Is that true steff? Are u still calling in I to walk?

02-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Oh danggg is that the reason why there isn't one good looking person in the PIO office???!!! I would think you want to choose a good looking female or male to represent the department. Delrish was good but he is out. Instead you have every department making fun of how ugly our Pio's are and how bad they speak ? Steph insecure?? Bro are you serious? Ummmm how can someone be dolphins cheerleader and be insecure? That makes no sense. I will by pass that comment. Definetly have to agree her being upset bout the situation, who in their right mind wouldn't. Your talking about a female that doesn't talk crap about anyone and that works and stay out of people's business. She lays so low that some cops don't even know who the fuk she is. "I " ??? Yo she has been to work everyday. What are you saying?? I work the beat and I always hear on the radio. Again, lets by pass the dumb comments u mentioned earlier and just agree that she needs to be a PIO! If not, a fuxking weather girl. Ohhhh yeaaaaaaa. I can definetly see her doing that. Fuk this place Steph! Lol..

02-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Miami Beach? Get your own page!!! Who the F$$Q cares

02-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Steph you should tryout out for Miami dolphins and still be a cop. We know u can do it. Show em whose insecure. If you got it flaunt it hunny!!!!! They never said you couldn't do both. Do it!

02-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Officer: show me "I"
Sgt: ok
Officer: show me "I again"
Sgt: qsl
Officer: show me " I"
Sgt: I'm going to need a doctors note
Officer: qsl

I don't understand how people can talk so much shit about I time usage or why a person can call in I so much. Hey!!!! That my time and if I have diarrhea, a hang over, or just don't want to come to work a que cojones do u care??? Leave that girl alone, if she is depressed or mad and wants to call in "I " she has every damn reason. Its her time right??? Is she asking you for I time???? How many times has she called in I? Who caresssssss!!! That Sgt and officer conversation is all about me. I don't understand how people can argue so much about cops using there time for this and that. That's why I'm officer _____________ and your officer kiss ass! If the damn girl wants to cheer, or continue fitness competitions, or turning down spots, or working the north end, or likes black people , it's her fuxk!$&@ discretion!!!! Stop with the bs "I" comments. The girl is definetly not insecure and from the looks of it I don't think she can give a Shit about this place . She going with the flow.

02-25-2013, 12:33 AM
Did somebody say Steph for weather girl??? Oh f*ck yea! Now we're talking!!! I told her she should become one a couple years ago!! With all those fat latinas, they have in the morning now, with their "FIA's",(Fake Injected Asses), shed crush them with that tight lil round ass of hers!! Can you imagine....waking up in the morning....to that Beautiful, BRIGHT! smile of hers, those bedroom eyes?????? Mmmmm........ Have a "Hot Cup of Joe" and shut the f*ck up!!! while I watch her do her stuff!!! Thats what I'm talking about!! Do it Steph!!! Use that fitness experience and that beatiful face of yours and go make a ton of cash, and tell the rest of these assholes to go F*CK themselves!!!

03-03-2013, 07:11 PM
I just love seeing that girl at the station point blank! Tight little ass :shock:

03-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Hey!!!!!!!!! Keep Your "BIGBALLS" away from that tight little ass!!!! OR ELSE!!! :evil:

03-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Did somebody say Steph for weather girl??? Oh f*ck yea! Now we're talking!!! I told her she should become one a couple years ago!! With all those fat latinas, they have in the morning now, with their "FIA's",(Fake Injected Asses), shed crush them with that tight lil round ass of hers!! Can you imagine....waking up in the morning....to that Beautiful, BRIGHT! smile of hers, those bedroom eyes?????? Mmmmm........ Have a "Hot Cup of Joe" and shut the f*ck up!!! while I watch her do her stuff!!! Thats what I'm talking about!! Do it Steph!!! Use that fitness experience and that beatiful face of yours and go make a ton of cash, and tell the rest of these assholes to go F*CK themselves!!!

Yeah right she maybe cute with a firm body however shit for brains....and also dumb as a door nob....................

03-08-2013, 04:38 PM
KENIA REYES stop being so mean!!!!! We all know its you hiding behind the computer writing all these comments about Steph. Dumb as a brick ??? Come on, everyone that knows her knows it isn't so. Don't worry we all convinced her not to take your spot as PIO. D :lol: umb as brick would be the one that wears black lip liner on tv. Ha!!! :lol: :snicker:

03-08-2013, 05:34 PM
You said.
"Yeah right she maybe cute with a firm body however shit for brains....and also dumb as a door nob...................." First of all you forgot to say "Fine Ass F*ckin" in front of "firm body". BUT,..... that girls got more than just a body, CAN'T YOU READ???? That girl is GORGEOUS!!! And "Shit for brains" Are you serious??? I don't think so!! I think that maybe you're so jealous of her, that, that was the only stupid shit you could come with. :D Weather girl Steph! Weather Girl!!! Thats the only way I'll be able to wake up to your beautiful smile every morning!! :D And tell these assholes to go F*CK themselves!!!! :devil:

03-08-2013, 05:56 PM
You know what I find so funny???? That I see all these people talk to Rodriguez every chance they get yet they go talk shit behind her back. I can write this because she is my old partner and I don't need to hate on her. I am married man and i don't see her like that. She is the funniest, baddest ***** I know and not to mention down to earth. If your a man writing shit about her it's because you couldn't get in her pants. If your a woman writing shit on this it's because your jealous that every damn guy in this place talks about her and not about you. If you don't know her and your writing on this, you NEED A LIFE! Lmfaooooooo. I would pick her to be my 15 any day over these sorry asses in this place.

03-08-2013, 06:51 PM

I would agree! But if she can't handle the stress of people talking shit about her in Leo affairs, I don't think she can handle the stress in pio. I hear usually pretty and nice people like her have low self-esteem. Is that true steff? Are u still calling in I to walk?

Stress in P I O? Your F-ING with me right? Stress in PIO means what? Coffee make died? Empty donut box by the dead coffee make? Or being called out to ALREADY QRU crime scene? It is a job that civilians can do making the P I O "Dets." Patrol crime fighters. Stress? Active shooter. 3-29 in progress, 3-15 shots fired,3-32 in progress, going through the door after cop killer. But P I O stressful? And calling them Detective? Why do you think they work in P I O ? And the Dept. allows this obvious sucking up by the " town criers".

03-08-2013, 07:45 PM
I totally agree with you. First off, Stephanie for Pio? I think she would be bored out of her mind. I can't agree with the ones that say Steph is good for Pio. Yes,she definetly has the looks but they don't do jack . They are wannabe journalist that couldn't make it at a news station. It's kinda pathetic that they are even allowed to wear a badge and gun. A civilian could do that job. The main one that represents the city (kenia) can't even fit in her uniform. She is a laughing stock in Pio. As far as the others, no comment. Everyone must know the rumors about that. This place is all based on rumors, n who fuxked who. Steph needs to do her and stay in patrol.

Pio needs to remove everyone there and look for better looking people and those who can speak well on tv.

03-09-2013, 03:00 PM
If she is such a bad ass 15 and a go-getter, why not applied for C.S.U, gangs, or S.I.S.
I'm sure she will get the experience needed to enhance her career.

03-09-2013, 03:03 PM
If she is such a bad ass 15 and a go-getter, why not applied for C.S.U, gangs, or S.I.S.
I'm sure she will get the experience needed to enhance her career.
She said she would not apply to CSU because she does not want to work with a bunch of Chivas, lol.

03-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Oh danggg is that the reason why there isn't one good looking person in the PIO office???!!! I would think you want to choose a good looking female or male to represent the department. Delrish was good but he is out. Instead you have every department making fun of how ugly our Pio's are and how bad they speak ? Steph insecure?? Bro are you serious? Ummmm how can someone be dolphins cheerleader and be insecure? That makes no sense. I will by pass that comment. Definetly have to agree her being upset bout the situation, who in their right mind wouldn't. Your talking about a female that doesn't talk crap about anyone and that works and stay out of people's business. She lays so low that some cops don't even know who the fuk she is. "I " ??? Yo she has been to work everyday. What are you saying?? I work the beat and I always hear on the radio. Again, lets by pass the dumb comments u mentioned earlier and just agree that she needs to be a PIO! If not, a fuxking weather girl. Ohhhh yeaaaaaaa. I can definetly see her doing that. Fuk this place Steph! Lol..

PIO Ugly? Naaaaa, not when you have that Moose with the bright red lips on TV all of the time. Look at all the other female PIO's from other departments. Very nice looking. Not like that horse that MPD has. They ought to be embarrassed!

03-09-2013, 05:16 PM
my ***** she did put in. Martinez got that! Shes doing both Papier and NErly. If you ain't giving some ass you won't get a pass! Lmao! She did put in brotha

03-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Daaannnnnng! All you *****ES be tripp'n on this forum!!!! Stephie needs to be a weather Girl l told ya!!! F*ck PIO! F*ck MPD!!! Put that girl in a TIGHT SWEATER and let her wake you up every morning with that "Sun Shiney Smile"......And let you KNOW..... how your days gonna GO!!
Once you start seeing her everymorning on TV you're gonna be saying, "Julie who????? Vivian who??? Dem Bicthes are wacked!!!!! I watch Stephie!!!" :D

And BTW, that girl don't have to sleep with 'NO ONE' to get ahead in this world!!! Despite what some of you dumbasses are saying, that girl ain't stupid, and she damn sure ain't lazy. She's the best 15 I've ever seen in the North End. As a matter of fact she's been the best 15 a bunch of lazy ass, back stabbing cops, ever seen in the North End. Thats why they're all pissed....... cause now they actually have to work a full 10!!!!

03-14-2013, 05:31 PM
I can't tell you how many times I have dreamed about Steph!!!! Que Rico :devil:

03-14-2013, 08:37 PM
Hey Fool!!!!! Find your own dawn Weather Girl to dream about!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

03-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Hey Fool!!!!! Find your own DAMN Weather Girl to dream about!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Que Rico MY ASS!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

03-19-2013, 01:17 PM
She knew and the truth will cone when.the feds questions all parties involved. Watch and see guys .......

03-19-2013, 09:29 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: SHEEEEE'S BAAAAAACK!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

03-19-2013, 09:40 PM
new Cumer is a girl who works central south B shift and is in love with Dyeph

03-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Hey BeeeeACH! I'm swinging 7 and 1/2 :devil: AND you're not a very good guesser! Whatever you do, don't quit your day job girl and become a cop..... Oh wait! :shock: ....YOU ARE A COP!!!!!..... We're fu*ked!!!!

03-20-2013, 08:13 PM
I am a guy and love guys ...I work south. Hit me up guys I will let u know who I am with a wink.of an eye ......xoxo

03-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey you guessed it right wow what's your number are u well hung

03-20-2013, 09:47 PM
MY girl has always been hated on.. Dale... With them lame ass comments. Women, kids, old people, black people, gay people, white people have always loved little Ms. Steph. Hialeah department LOVE Stephanie :cop: so keep with the comments that are just going to make 1,000 more people view.

03-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Seriously???? Your gonna try and immitate ME, the REAL NewCumer, with that gay ass shit??? All I can say is "PIIFFFFFFFFFT, SQUIRT, SQUIRT all over yo face BeeeeeeACh!!!!" :devil: :devil: :devil:

03-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Come on guys, stop all this childish behavior. Nothing chaps my azz more than reading posts that attack one another.

03-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Speaking of chapping the azz, with a name like "Anal Threat" yor ass must be gettin CHAPPED :shock: all the time!! :lol:

03-22-2013, 12:35 AM
I feel violated ......come on.guys give me a break I'm really sensitive

03-22-2013, 03:52 PM
The REAL NewCumer is NOT impressed!!

03-23-2013, 05:48 PM
The Real NewCumer feels lonely and unsecured

03-24-2013, 02:10 AM
Don't make me squirt on your face again BEEEEach!!! I would squirt on that ASS, but its WAAAAY to FAT for even ME to get good coverage!!! :shock:
:devil: :devil: :devil:

03-24-2013, 02:31 AM
And I HATE pretenders. FIRST you waste the good citizens of MIami's money by pretending to be a COP!! Then you pretend to be ME???????
LOOKOUT!!! :shock:
I FEEL THE URGE BABY!!!
I feel the urge........ :devil: :devil: :devil:

03-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Steph needs to get back into dancing and dance for MIAMI HEAT and show off that cute little body. Police uniform looks good but covers too much!!!! Lol

03-24-2013, 06:27 PM
Ohhh Yea!!! Now your talking!!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Go Heat!!
GO STEPH!!!!

03-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Oye mi gente!!! Check this out! The PIO for FLPD esa gringita esta buena! Y tambien la indita chinita lo que sea de BSO esta buena tambien... but oyeme that PIO for MPD... esta fea con cojone! Mijita those red lips need to gooooo!!! I can't wait until female officer's can wear mini falda n high heals... ay mama!!! :devil:

03-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Listen, all the PIOs from every police department is better than what we got!!!! ESA REYES esta Feisima con cojones!! Hot red lips and uniform that is about to POP!

Retire already and give your spot to someone GORGEOUS and
Thin!

03-29-2013, 02:54 AM
Yea... But NOT Stephie :cop: ....She's gona be my personal Weather Girl!!!!
Nothing but :D SUNSHINEY SMILES :D every morning!!!!!
:devil:

03-29-2013, 01:51 PM
@new cumer Rodriguez wouldn't stoop that low into being a so called cop with a gun and a badge speaking to media. She is way past that. I can tell you this, she could have snatched REYES spot long time ago if she Really wanted too. I'm not saying disagreeing with you now. I think she would be amazing and adorable on tv. People on the other side would be in shock if she were to do it. They would yell " GRacias a dios que la fea se fue!!l

03-29-2013, 02:47 PM
The ugliest pio woma was Aimee salas! For sure

03-29-2013, 05:02 PM
To Courtboy:
Good!!!!............ Then we can mark PIO off of Stephie's Bucket List!!!
NEXT UP!!!! Weather BABE!!!!! :D :cop: :D
Thats right!!!!........... I'm NOT giving up yet!!!

03-29-2013, 06:08 PM
By far that award goes to Kenia Reyes. Amy has nice tits.

03-29-2013, 08:45 PM
By far that award goes to Kenia Reyes. Amy has nice tits.[/quote

Totally agree with this guy!!!

Now if S ROD can wear a tight skirt, tight shirt and some heels. :shock:
Ok now let me stop.....

03-30-2013, 02:10 AM
YEP!!! Thats what she'll be wearing when shes a...........WEATHER BABE!!!! :D :cop: :D

04-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Stephanie........those almond shaped eyes you got!!!!! FuC@&$ sexy ... Keep focused on doing your thing because people will always talk shit.

04-02-2013, 01:21 AM
I keep readingt about how good Stephanie looks, what a nice butt she has this and that. Will somebody show a photo so we can see what we are missing. TKS

04-02-2013, 03:09 PM
@guest no one is just speaking about her ass. She is a small petite good looking female. The reason we all are talking about her so much is because someone on this doesn't think she has what it takes to be a PIO. Plus, the current PIO is the ugliest thing in this department. Rodriguez doesn't even have a huge ass, she is perfectly fit!!! And besides every department has ugly butch ass females. She is far from that. Whoever has a pic SEND. Oye.... Rene Pimentel send send send!!!! We know you have some sexy shots

04-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Yo you guys, GET OVER this PIO crap. Steph's got a brighter future in store for herself than that....... and besides, she would never lay down her gun for that piece of shit gig!!! WHY WOULD SHE??? So people can say she took the "easy way" off the streets???? I don't think so!!!
And as far "SEXY" pictures of my girl.....I'm sure there's a ton of them out there somewhere, but just take my word for it, THE GIRL IS SEXY and "Told you" is 100% correct when he says she is fit!!! There's not a fitter female body on the Miami Police Dept....NONE!!!! And besides, sexy pictures don't tell you who the real girl is...She's more than just a girl with a pretty face and a nice, tight lil round ass......That girls tough, and she's got a great heart. And sexy pictures could never show you that.........You horney fu*kin little *******s!!!! :devil:

04-03-2013, 07:00 AM
I want to see that piece of culaso she got what shift and area does she work? I want to blow a wet phat juicy beso cuando la vea!

04-11-2013, 11:55 PM
YO you *****es, naysayers and haters!!! Did you see what my girl did today???? Jumped right in there and took that Mother Fu*ker down!!! "BAD ASS PUTA", thays what she is!!!!I bet you all wish you had that "FINE ASS" as your 15 NOW!!!

Way to go Steph!! :cop:

THATS..... why the NewCumer Loves this Girl! :devil:

04-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Yea I saw the news and vehicle 29319 right behind the 22 vehicle that county had been chasing since 155 street. Get em ROD!!!!

05-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Stephanie Estas........... Para comerte.

05-19-2013, 04:07 AM
Yes YOLO....You have very good taste! But Stephanie is not a food item to be consumed.....BUT... if she was....I would think she would be a cherry flavored popsicle....melting all over my hands... on a very... VERY..... "HOT" summer day!!!

UMMMMM......You just couldn't lick up the GOODNESS.....fast enough!!!

Damn!!.... Now the NewCumer is hungry!!! :devil: