PDA

View Full Version : No Courtesy for a CO

02-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Men and women of the Sweetwater police department,

the otha day, my wify be driving down Flagler when she be stopped by a sweetwater popo. she was speedin a little late fo work. she tell this popo that she the wify of a co. she even badge this *****. he didnt care and still wrote he the ticket.

i know she was speeding, she know she was speeding, but cant yall popo's extend a little courtesy fo a fellow co? that shit aint cool my *****. wait till i see one of yall roll up into DCJ, im going to show yall the same love yall showed her....

im out,
Mr. CO

02-15-2013, 10:20 PM
Men and women of the Sweetwater police department,

the otha day, my wify be driving down Flagler when she be stopped by a sweetwater popo. she was speedin a little late fo work. she tell this popo that she the wify of a co. she even badge this *****. he didnt care and still wrote he the ticket.

i know she was speeding, she know she was speeding, but cant yall popo's extend a little courtesy fo a fellow co? that shit aint cool my *****. wait till i see one of yall roll up into DCJ, im going to show yall the same love yall showed her....

im out,
Mr. CO

You are an embarrassment to decent CO's everywhere.

Just by the way that you write, you sound like a street thug. Young punk.

By the way, we are NOT fellow CO's. We are Police Officers.

If this is your mentality about a traffic ticket, then you're not going to last long as a CO. Oh and don't get frisky with any of our PO's 'cause we really are a family here you dumba**.

BY THE WAY MR CO AT DCJ,,, REFUSING TO IN TAKE A PRISONER IS A CRIME. SO GO AHEAD AND TRY TO PLAY YOUR GAME. THE SAO OFFICE IS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET. THEY WOULD LOVE TO FILE A CHARGE LIKE THAT.

02-22-2013, 09:55 PM
You have to be the same one who got pulled over in Hialeah Gardens a whole back too.
Take this one to court and lose again.
Remember window 15A is where you pay it at
And don't forget to get a fresh hot dog once you leave.
Best of luck to you and your wife sir
Good day