PDA

View Full Version : New Swat Commander

02-15-2013, 01:03 AM
Opening for SWAT Commander

1. be in the inner circle of family and friends
2. Previous SWAT training not needed ...working out on.duty daily with Nestor Garcia is sufficien

f

02-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Papier and Monroe are good people. Leave them alone....

02-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Papier and Monroe are good people. Leave them alone....

Papier is the new Commander of SWAT.

02-15-2013, 02:31 PM
No experienced required....just be in the inner circle of riends and family

Papier., Nestor needs to contact you ....its urgent.

02-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Papier is a smart guy, bit of a OT scammer, he has been raking in about 200k as a Lt since he was demoted. But he is not qualified to be the SWAT Commander and cant even pass the SWAT physical, actually he failed it on several attempts.

WTF has this department come to that a qualified Lt. is shipped away for political reasons, not LLorda, and unqualified people are being put into command positions in the highest liability unit n the MPD.

02-15-2013, 02:40 PM
what happenned to the meatball and suit Lt....did he baker or left on his own

02-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Papier commander of swat this place is going wild. No qualifications will just say do whatever to the swat guys.

02-15-2013, 05:36 PM
monroe and papier make up a good team....

02-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Papier is a smart guy, bit of a OT scammer, he has been raking in about 200k as a Lt since he was demoted. But he is not qualified to be the SWAT Commander and cant even pass the SWAT physical, actually he failed it on several attempts.

WTF has this department come to that a qualified Lt. is shipped away for political reasons, not LLorda, and unqualified people are being put into command positions in the highest liability unit n the MPD.

Making someone a swat unit commander Who has never been in the unit IS a liability in of it self. How can you supervise someone when you do not know how to do it? Especially a unit requiring extensive training. Whoever made this decision is dummer than dirt. And if it stands , vicarious liability will ***** slap them if a FUBAR goes down.

02-15-2013, 06:18 PM
What happen to the previous swat commander? did he do something wrong?

02-15-2013, 07:20 PM

Making someone a swat unit commander Who has never been in the unit IS a liability in of it self. How can you supervise someone when you do not know how to do it? Especially a unit requiring extensive training. Whoever made this decision is dummer than dirt. And if it stands , vicarious liability will ***** slap them if a FUBAR goes down.

Geesh, if this is what it has come to, how did they pass over Gladys Amato for SWAT commander!

02-15-2013, 07:32 PM
What girl is Papier taking with him??? His wife or the other girl??

02-15-2013, 08:33 PM
His wife would go to SWAT. . He would not want to put his beautiful youn.g 33
in harm's way

02-15-2013, 08:40 PM
Stop trying to drag a good man throught the dirt. He already has experience as a NET Commander, Hostage Commander, years as a Lt, a degree and tons of training. I am sure the training will continuein the new unit. Of all the unqualified people in this city stop hating the guy because you wish to be him.

02-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Is this the girlfriend defending her man??? Or Nestor??? Sounds like the girlfriend!

02-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Natalie Martinez will be the first female to complete swat school

02-15-2013, 10:02 PM

She is already in RDF. :cop:

02-15-2013, 10:05 PM
He is a loser and not QRU. U guys will find out soon Papier Nestor looks nervous and worried. U should be too

02-15-2013, 10:40 PM
Stop trying to drag a good man throught the dirt. He already has experience as a NET Commander, Hostage Commander, years as a Lt, a degree and tons of training. I am sure the training will continuein the new unit. Of all the unqualified people in this city stop hating the guy because you wish to be him.

Stop defending your man, Nerly. He belongs to someone else.

02-15-2013, 11:31 PM
Papier is filled with artificial sweetener( the get big quick juice kind). You are an am arrasmrnt to the rank and file papier and a real scammer . Your day will come. Just ask Nestor

02-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Nerly wake up. Open.your eyes ...and go to patrol.too u have no experience

02-15-2013, 11:37 PM
The departmet is a sinking ship and your worried about this? no wonder you idiots get scammed for your pay and benefits......

02-15-2013, 11:43 PM
Hey Chief. We want Freddy back . At least he can pass the training and has experience.. papier has no clue how to run SWAT. The seat team needs a real leader. Not a puppet

02-15-2013, 11:45 PM
Stop defending your man, Nerly. He belongs to someone else

02-16-2013, 12:05 AM
Wrong dipshit, Milady Irizarry. You're still trying to find all the bathrooms in this place you hatin' rookie.

02-16-2013, 12:07 AM

She is already in RDF. :cop:
Rapidly Dis Functional Unit???

02-16-2013, 12:20 AM
Hey llodra enough with your posts. You resigned from the unit meat balls get over it. No 200 missions for you. Story of your life always coming up short. Take some Xanax pills to relax.

02-16-2013, 12:34 AM
Hey little man come and give it to me if u have the nerve .... And stop hiding behind the computer ....

02-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Hey papier. Nestor is looking for a roommate in a one bedroom 10 by 10 with one window with a view of the ocean. Soon u will be sharing everything like old times right ?

Let me guess. Guilty by association right ?

02-16-2013, 01:44 AM
Where does Natalie work?? Is he really dating both of them. Is Papier married???

02-16-2013, 04:59 AM
Where does Natalie work?? Is he really dating both of them. Is Papier married???
Natalie is the new poster whore. Said thing is Nerly loves licking her.

02-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Sweetdreams baby . I will be dreaming about you .

02-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Wrong dipshit, Milady Irizarry. You're still trying to find all the bathrooms in this place you hatin' rookie.
:devil: :devil: :snicker:
Rockies

02-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Milady didnt finish the SWAT School. But it doesnt really matter. Nor does it matter who Papier is doing or isnt doing and those statements are distasteful. But it does matter that he isnt qualified to be SWAT Commander. He has never been able to pass the test and has no experience in any type of tactical unit. Being a NET Commander doesnt mean sh-t when it comes to SWAT. Let's face it, NET Commanders are political whores that only have to keep track of the 11 part one crimes in their area and be able to justify why crime is up.

02-16-2013, 07:45 PM
The problem with MPD cops is that there a very few real men left in the MPD. Your previous SWAT commander is a man, why don't you F@#CK HEADS give him a call and slander him in person? Not on of you will do it, and you know why because you know you will get the FRANK PICHEL TREATMENT. JUST AK PICHEL TO TELL YOU WHY HAPPENED TO HIM.

MPD IS NEW MPD IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FACTORY OF CHIVATOS AND POLITICAL WHORES.

02-16-2013, 08:29 PM
Can anyone hook me up with a good mortgage

02-16-2013, 09:12 PM
The problem with MPD cops is that there a very few real men left in the MPD. Your previous SWAT commander is a man, why don't you F@#CK HEADS give him a call and slander him in person? Not on of you will do it, and you know why because you know you will get the FRANK PICHEL TREATMENT. JUST AK PICHEL TO TELL YOU WHY HAPPENED TO HIM.

MPD IS NEW MPD IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FACTORY OF CHIVATOS AND POLITICAL WHORES.

Is he getting back into the ring? That is the rumor on the other thread. But I do agree. Good guy. Ran SWAT well. No issues while he was there.

02-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Can anyone hook me up with a good mortgage

Call Nestor or Ron

02-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Milady didnt finish the SWAT School. But it doesnt really matter. Nor does it matter who Papier is doing or isnt doing and those statements are distasteful. But it does matter that he isnt qualified to be SWAT Commander. He has never been able to pass the test and has no experience in any type of tactical unit. Being a NET Commander doesnt mean sh-t when it comes to SWAT. Let's face it, NET Commanders are political whores that only have to keep track of the 11 part one crimes in their area and be able to justify why crime is up.

Get over it already! Lt's and incident commanders don't have to attend a SWAT school you fool. They use their brains in stressful situations not muscles. Keep taking steroids you jug head. You live in the pass. Just for information MPD is the only department that Puts their supervisors Through a swat school to be Humiliated by their Subordinates. Very unprofessional and disrespectful. Learn from the county you fools.

02-16-2013, 11:38 PM

Get over it already! Lt's and incident commanders don't have to attend a SWAT school you fool. They use their brains in stressful situations not muscles. Keep taking steroids you jug head. You live in the pass. Just for information MPD is the only department that Puts their supervisors Through a swat school to be Humiliated by their Subordinates. Very unprofessional and disrespectful. Learn from the county you fools.

Negative!, the reason supervisors or commanders go through any tactical school is so they can learn the tactics that will be used, see&feel what is like to go through the training, that way when they put a team on harms way that team knows that he is one of them. Brains come later when they attend Commanders school for terrorism etc.

02-17-2013, 12:25 AM
The bottom line is not qualified for the position he is a

boy like the rest

02-17-2013, 12:37 AM

Negative!, the reason supervisors or commanders go through any tactical school is so they can learn the tactics that will be used, see&feel what is like to go through the training, that way when they put a team on harms way that team knows that he is one of them. Brains come later when they attend Commanders school for terrorism etc.

I agree with the above poster you don't have to attend a physical agility training/ school to learn tactics. Experience and training will qualified you to the position in hand. Go wear that stupid hat and give me 20 boyyyyy.

02-17-2013, 12:41 AM
I am a young female with 4 years on. Please no jokes!!!
I've been thinking about trying out for swat, Should I be kissing Lt. Papier ass or Nerly or Martinez?? Please this is a serious question!! What should i do??

02-17-2013, 01:33 AM
I've been thinking about trying out for swat, Should I be kissing Lt. Papier ass or Nerly or Martinez?? Please this is a serious question!! What should i do??

Tone says if you can't join SWAT, you can always join SLAT

SPECIAL
LUBE
And
TACTICS

I may not be LUBE but "I approve this message"

02-17-2013, 02:14 AM

What should you do? Stop trying to sleep your way to the top.

02-17-2013, 02:53 AM
SWAT Commander must know first hand the tactics, weapon capabilities, stress, etc, associated with SWAT or any tactical unit. Trying to read the SOPs and reading a few books isnt going to cut it. What this will lead to is depending on others in the unit for guidance and not being able to understand when some one is blowing smoke up your butt. It is a situation ripe for f-ups and they will happen sooner or later.

02-17-2013, 03:31 AM
You guys want to talk about **** ups just look at that Hyperventilating Manic depressant Lt Llodra. That man is one crazy Character. Im glad his gone. I can relax now that he doesn't go crazy and shot someone while I'm Negotiating.

02-17-2013, 02:39 PM
You should be frieds with all 3!! Just in case!! If you are pretty Papier will move you up!!
Nerly must be blind or stupid!

02-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Leave the Lt alone, the man is a good guy. Why are you hating so much? Dont you knowJealousy is a silent killer. Calm down go find something to do. Look go find yourself a 33 and take him to the movies. Loser!

02-17-2013, 06:31 PM
If we're not for the sergeants on the team it would be a disaster he is never around for training. The same will be with Papier so what's the difference. We will survive.

02-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Poor choice for a SWAT commmander. Swat .eTeam deserves better

02-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Poor choice for a SWAT commmander. Swat .eTeam deserves better

Better choice then that meat ball baker we had.

02-18-2013, 04:26 PM
The team is on a down word spiral we have lost more swat guys in the last six months than ever before. They were tired of the team looking bad. So the answer isn't what we had and what we are getting. We need a drastic change.

02-18-2013, 04:53 PM
The team is on a down word spiral we have lost more swat guys in the last six months than ever before. They were tired of the team looking bad. So the answer isn't what we had and what we are getting. We need a drastic change.

MDPD is hiring see you!

02-18-2013, 05:23 PM
MDPD is hiring see you!

Not that drastic just some other changes.

02-19-2013, 06:18 AM
The GED Bell Hop Major was seen at Harrison's earlier picking up a swat pin.

02-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Can one of the bell hops' Uncle Tom's tip him please. He is frantically calling to see who smells the blood in the water. To quote bell hop " Qien conio es, deja que me entere".

JaJaJaJaJaJa

02-20-2013, 02:50 PM
The team is a disaster with Llodra or with Papier.

02-20-2013, 04:15 PM
It is true. MPD SWAT has gone from being one of the premier SWAT teams in the country to just another laughing stock in the City of Miami.

Nothing can save it now and no one is out there with the knowledge and leadership to straighten out the mess that started with Exposito and has gotten worse with NBO.

02-20-2013, 04:24 PM
You should be frieds with all 3!! Just in case!! If you are pretty Papier will move you up!!
Nerly must be blind or stupid!

Nerly lost her touch in looks? I'm sorry but she looked like a dude juicing .

02-20-2013, 04:26 PM
It is true. MPD SWAT has gone from being one of the premier SWAT teams in the country to just another laughing stock in the City of Miami.

Nothing can save it now and no one is out there with the knowledge and leadership to straighten out the mess that started with Exposito and has gotten worse with NBO.

That statement is so true. No matter what they do the team is doomed. What a disaster.

02-20-2013, 05:24 PM
SWAT is now definetly a laughing stock. Papier as commander? WTFFFFFFF!! The twat team will be Martinez and NERly! What a joke!!!!! City is going down in the dumps. Martinez Is RDF? Who gives a shit. Let them 3 continue with there crossfit and taking steroids.

02-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Papier is now the commander of Swat what an embarrassing situation. The team keeps getting worst.

02-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Papier is now the commander of Swat what an embarrassing situation. The team keeps getting worst.

"Worst?" Lol come on you rafters! Some of the bashing is hilarious, but you guys have got to stop speaking Spanglish already so we can take you a Lil more seriously! Ricky Ricardo belongs on "I Love Lucy." Not on a public forum! The civilians must think we were all hired straight out of 3rd grade! Each topic has a paco who can't speak English criticizing The things their own country doesn't have! Stop embarassing us any further and eat a 40 cal. if you hate everything here so much. Better yet, you can always go back to washing dishes! "Que carne ni carne! Así viene el sangwich meng!" Lollll :lol:

02-20-2013, 11:41 PM
Hey Policia por favor, this forum is a joke either way. Why not allow them to vent if you don't like it get off the site a lot of this stuff is truthful Spanglish or not.

02-21-2013, 04:38 AM
We see you Uncle Tom!

02-21-2013, 05:01 AM
Great SWAT team and commander in 15 years I havent seen anyone speak bad about Papier.
Your one lonely hasbeen that continues posting over and over like a high school chick.

02-21-2013, 11:49 AM
Postalita no one is talking about you. Go enjoy yourself at those orgies of yours with your swat costume on. Always remember it was given to you , you never earned it.

Now back to our scheduled program

Uncle Tom we see you!

02-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Papier as commander no experience.

02-22-2013, 02:15 AM

He is a fast learner, after the 10th call out he will be ready.

02-22-2013, 02:24 AM

He is a fast learner, after the 10th call out he will be ready.

Sorry to Burst your Bubble but Papier has been in charge of the SWAT Hostage Negotiation Team for the last 5 years.

02-22-2013, 02:54 AM
Stop it Martinez!! We know its you!! Can he defend himself??

02-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Uncle Tom we see you!

02-22-2013, 04:09 AM

02-22-2013, 04:11 AM
Uncle Tom we see you!
come out come out Tom

02-22-2013, 04:21 AM
Stop it Martinez!! We know its you!! Can he defend himself??

02-22-2013, 04:21 AM
What happened to Fredie, isnt he SWAT qualified?

02-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Lets have the commander with no experience this is a joke now Papier commander.

02-23-2013, 04:35 PM
What happened to Fredie, isnt he SWAT qualified?
No one in Swat wants Freddy back.

02-23-2013, 04:39 PM
County SRT has an uncertified SWAT commander. I don't see them whining about it! You should all pull your tampons out and stop sitting down when you urinate!

02-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Don't worry he won't come back either way we now have two guys with no experience hopefully it gets better here .

02-23-2013, 05:09 PM
You guys are haters, you don't like Papier, Freddy, Monroe, Llodra, Socorro and also Guzman. Get a life 79mm.

02-23-2013, 05:36 PM
You guys are haters, you don't like Papier, Freddy, Monroe, Llodra, Socorro and also Guzman. Get a life 79mm.
That is bull, I like Guzman and Socorro although Socorro should really go a bit easy on the runs and not go out and train running everyday and expect everyone else to run the same way. I definately dont like Monroe because I personally think he is softer that a goose feather pillow, and I would hate for a man or better word person like him being represented as the swat leader. Papier is almost in the same catergory but at least he is in shape and as long as he stands there with a mean look he may be able to pass as a guy who has been through the grinder in the streets. Btw, you probably don't even know what the 79mm represents.

02-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Hey 79mm we see you baby Guzman no wonder you like those two guys.

02-23-2013, 07:13 PM

4 out of the six earned the right to be there liked or hated.The other two are under the suck ass friends and family plan to enhance their already feloniously false resume. But in this new era of the miami police department hard work is a thing of the past our vision statement now reads Politics, friends and family plan.

02-23-2013, 07:24 PM
County SRT has an uncertified SWAT commander. I don't see them whining about it! You should all pull your tampons out and stop sitting down when you urinate!
Better yet you all need to piss sitting down and stick a tampon in.... That may help some of you steroidal testosterone overloaded egomaniacs

02-23-2013, 08:55 PM
So the fact that MDPD SRT is also screwed up, means it is OK for MPD to follow their lead. SRT is the most over rated tac team in florida. Who cares what they do.

02-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Do not despair Uncle Tom is here he will keep the natives at bay for this administration.

02-24-2013, 03:20 PM

Is this the 33 that's been on for about 2 days and is in SIS? I think I saw her pissing in the men's locker room standing at the urinal. Great SWAT material... Truly has a set of balls like Lady Gaga.