PDA

View Full Version : Homicide is the enemy

02-14-2013, 10:33 PM
homicide brought in a fully uniform officer for questioning. regardless what about they didnt let him contct anyone. they are not your friend's.

02-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Someone got ROD today, someting involved with homicide.

02-14-2013, 10:54 PM
Once he crossed the line he's just another offender SCREW HIM

02-14-2013, 10:58 PM
What did he do?

02-14-2013, 11:03 PM
maybe the detectives were wrong. lets guess who. homicide is a disaster

02-14-2013, 11:14 PM
they are acting like the enemy. dont talk to them

02-14-2013, 11:51 PM
homicide brought in a fully uniform officer for questioning. regardless what about they didnt let him contct anyone. they are not your friend's.

Don't be or allow anyone to intimidate you. If the inquiry is administratively in nature, then as a conditiona of employment, you must provide truthful responses to their questions. Ensure, however, that you are adequately represented by a representative of your choice. IF, however, you are the subject of a criminal probe, then demand to have your attorney present; it is your Sixth Amendment Right to Counsel! Open and read the below Garrity v New Jersey link, it is very instructive:

http://www.officer.com/article/10250234 ... other-look (http://www.officer.com/article/10250234/garrity-vnew-jersey-another-look)

02-14-2013, 11:56 PM
rumor in central that the detective treated the cop like a thug. they are not your friends

02-15-2013, 12:59 AM
Who is the detective, and what did the officer do?

02-15-2013, 01:02 AM
rumor in central that the detective treated the cop like a thug. they are not your friends
Just because your profession is police officer does not mean you are not a thug. There are a lot of cops acting as thugs, masquerading as law enforcement officers.

02-15-2013, 01:11 AM
For u ass clowns critizing homicide go back to playing with your toys. When homicide is involved it is serious. This boy was not up there for shits and giggles. If you rocket makers can't put 2 & 2 together and figure it out homicide investigates homicides. This will not end good for the boy but closure for the family of the Vic.

02-15-2013, 01:37 AM
I would had say your right a year ago but with the idiots in charge of homicide I say different. besides the detectives doing this are not qru

02-15-2013, 01:42 AM
Sgt Prosper is the best! He was in SIS, but the laziest policeaman ever!!

02-15-2013, 02:07 AM
I would had say your right a year ago but with the idiots in charge of homicide I say different. besides the detectives doing this are not qru
This investigation has been in the works for some time. It did not just occur. Save your guesses and wait for theoutcome.

02-15-2013, 02:18 AM
So what happened? What did AR do?

02-15-2013, 03:11 AM
If you are talking about the one involving a retired sergeant that is way old news, lol.

02-15-2013, 08:18 AM
For u ass clowns critizing homicide go back to playing with your toys. When homicide is involved it is serious. This boy was not up there for shits and giggles. If you rocket makers can't put 2 & 2 together and figure it out homicide investigates homicides. This will not end good for the boy but closure for the family of the Vic.

The term is scientist. Rocket Scientist. Not rocket makers. And you obliviously are neither Mr Homicide. And serious or not , he/she was entitled to an FOP rep. By contract. So you see, your no rocket maker or a rocket scientist. Just s dumb dipshit.

02-15-2013, 11:30 AM
I guess this proves Javi and his union are worthless.

02-15-2013, 11:51 AM
The proves not to trust Homicide. In the old days John would had told you to get yourself a lawyer way ahead if time. Homicide is making so many mistakes its out of control. As for the detectives involve, they should not talk, look at the past including a river cop flunky.

02-15-2013, 01:32 PM
our Homicide Unit was once one of the best, now sgts in charge, lost files, and interviewing officers in full uniform, Detectives leaving because they cant no longer sit by and watch the destruction of the Unit, a major who has no idea about CID. Whats next.

02-15-2013, 02:05 PM
our Homicide Unit was once one of the best, now sgts in charge, lost files, and interviewing officers in full uniform, Detectives leaving because they cant no longer sit by and watch the destruction of the Unit, a major who has no idea about CID. Whats next.

You can tell that decision was made by the idiot monkey prosper. What was the urgency of interviewing an officer armed and in uniform. You should have schduled him on his day off to avoid any type of work related confusion. Now the issues I see here is when the officer asked for union represantation was he made aware that he had the right to seek legal representation. What ever statement he gave now is going to be argue weather or not it was voluntary or order.

02-15-2013, 02:12 PM

Don't forget a chief that tends to the parking lot rather than to the unit he is supposed to command.

02-15-2013, 02:30 PM
bad decisions made by the unit so called leader. whatever the kid did come on, in uniform. even some of the detectives in that unit were disgusted by the actions.

02-15-2013, 03:37 PM
bad decisions made by the unit so called leader. whatever the kid did come on, in uniform. even some of the detectives in that unit were disgusted by the actions.

What's disgusting is what this AR guy did, when the story comes out I want to see how many of you douchebags will come on here supporting his dumb ass. Because this one will be the type of thing that will have us all, atleast the smarter ones saying how did he get hired.

02-15-2013, 04:29 PM
agree with that. but your missing the point, its the way homicide handled it. take him to IA , may be on his day off. arrest him. But even your own investigators that saw this were not happy.

02-15-2013, 04:34 PM
who are the investigators

02-15-2013, 05:45 PM
the one that thinks his the best, never does anything but plays the part. Oh yea, and they gave him a rental

02-15-2013, 07:01 PM
no one in homicide should have a rental

02-15-2013, 10:03 PM
It was filmed by first 48 u will sw it soOn making a mockery of our Dept. chief Orisa

02-15-2013, 10:15 PM
As someone who works in Homicide I am a shame of what happen. Please do not think for a minute we are all the same.

02-15-2013, 10:29 PM
agree with that. but your missing the point, its the way homicide handled it. take him to IA , may be on his day off. arrest him. But even your own investigators that saw this were not happy.

Do the crime do the time. You do worst to civilians accused of crimes. What makes a cop any differenct much less a dirty one. They shoulda gave him the perp walk with the media standing by.

02-15-2013, 11:07 PM

Do the crime do the time. You do worst to civilians accused of crimes. What makes a cop any differenct much less a dirty one. They shoulda gave him the perp walk with the media standing by.
still missing the point. turn in.your rental and stop taking your kids in it

02-16-2013, 12:22 AM
This place is a joke.

02-16-2013, 12:38 AM
AR is a good guy. What are the allegations?

02-16-2013, 01:13 AM

So was Heydrich. You're an asshole!

02-16-2013, 01:16 AM
WTF happened?

02-16-2013, 01:33 AM
Took the family to Disney in the city rental.

02-16-2013, 02:58 AM

So was Heydrich. You're an asshole!
Please refrain from using profanity ****face.

02-17-2013, 12:17 AM
the rental car touched a nerve in him. His talking crap already.

02-18-2013, 02:54 AM
The new enemy

02-18-2013, 04:58 AM

If homicide Is investigating him and relieved him from duty what do u think he was involved in? Not paying off duty surcharges **** head.

02-18-2013, 11:33 AM

If homicide Is investigating him and relieved him from duty what do u think he was involved in? Not paying off duty surcharges **** head.

You still did not answer my question. He is still a QRU guy in my book. Idiot.

02-18-2013, 02:38 PM

You still did not answer my question. He is still a QRU guy in my book. Idiot.

Everyone knows what he allegelly did already so that means you must be a news reporter! Go and report about the 3 csu officers planting a gun. Al crespo has the story then tie it up with this.

02-18-2013, 03:24 PM

The real enemy is the dummy you call a friend who sit right next to you and allow you to continue to do dum shit and not say a word until you get in trouble. When you get caught they blame the people that caught you.

02-18-2013, 04:18 PM
The Rental hit a nerve

02-18-2013, 09:30 PM
What are the allegations?

02-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Murder you stupid ass!!!!!

02-20-2013, 04:13 PM
This is not what I've heard ****face!!!

02-20-2013, 04:32 PM
This is not what I've heard ****face!!!

It's called felony murder. I don't know which one is worst? The csu gun planting stat arrest or this one.

02-21-2013, 05:22 PM
you are a bunch of crybabies

02-21-2013, 09:50 PM
The guy rakes part in a robbery-murder and later becomes a cop. Looks like another failure of backgrounds, is Mcqueen still the unit commander there?

02-21-2013, 10:17 PM
The guy rakes part in a robbery-murder and later becomes a cop. Looks like another failure of backgrounds, is Mcqueen still the unit commander there?
You guys dont think a person can change their life around you dirtbag? Maybe he became a cop to to gain redemption just like some people that have a past become priests. Don't be so quick to judge, plus the person theat died was probably a bad person.

02-21-2013, 10:48 PM
:wink:

You guys dont think a person can change their life around you dirtbag? Maybe he became a cop to to gain redemption just like some people that have a past become priests. Don't be so quick to judge, plus the person theat died was probably a bad person.

Wow I can't believe you said that. You must be a reporter trying to get the scoop.

02-21-2013, 10:50 PM
:wink:

Wow I can't believe you said that. You must be a reporter trying to get the scoop.
When publish the story on the csu gun planting ill give u the info the felony murder.

02-21-2013, 11:39 PM
The person that died was a store owner. Sorry dip shit, a person doesn't go from being an accessory to murder to being a cop. If he wanted redemption he should have come forward, confessed and identified the shooter.

He deserves whatever he gets. And MPD deserves to be embarassed again.

02-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Who does your backgrounds, these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4IoUo_ZJkY

02-24-2013, 03:51 AM
No ones perfect, everyone makes mistakes, Especially in “Patrol”. That’s the zoo of mistakes. Take note, these characters on this forum, that would pick out a specific units to attack ie “homicide”, I guarantee you, are the dirty cops among us…..