PDA

View Full Version : City Manager

02-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Rivera gets paid $350,000 a year and WANTS MORE????????????? Fire this.

02-15-2013, 03:31 AM
He makes $204,000. After being with the city over 14 years ....seems pretty reasonable for a City Manger

02-15-2013, 07:38 AM
You forgot to take in consideration the six figure bonus he gave himself two years ago when all civilians had to had to take furlough days. How is that fair?

02-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Again wrong info and not true, no six figure bonus ever existed two years ago ... Do you just make this stuff up ...it is all public record.. Telling the same lies over and over again does not make it true...

02-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Mod 661, why are you deleting links and posts that don't violate the TOS. You deleted this link http://www.browardbeat.com/manager-seeks-big-raise-right-before-election/ How does it violate the TOS? Your allegiances and motivations are obvious!

02-15-2013, 11:13 PM
"Get the Facts Right" needs to do a better job of getting HIS/HER facts. I have the real facts: In 2012, Rivera was paid directly in excess of $309,169* in salary and contract perks, plus another $50,119 in fringe benefits. This came from his actual end-of-year pay stub, a legally obtained public document. * I say his pay was "in excess of..." because the pay period ended 2 weeks before the end of the month. Thus, I dont know his actual total pay for the year, but simple calculations show it may have been as much as $25,000 more than the figurfe I obtained.

So, "Get the Facts Right," if you are not Rivera himself or one of his toadies, you need to check out your facts. And I guarantee you will not get the true numbers by simply asking; you have to dig as I have.

By the way although, for the record, he gave up his contractual 5% raise, he did get the COLA all city employees get. The dollar figure for that COLA would be between $6,000 and $10,000, depending on what base they use. ... And we arent even talking about his 10 top-paid managers, whose salaries and benefits amount to over $2.2 million.

Check YOUR facts, "Get the Facts Right," b efore you criticize someone else.