PDA

View Full Version : 3% on October 1, 2013

02-14-2013, 06:38 AM
With the discovery of the $20million+ for each of the last 2 years, How about the 3% in October, instead of in April 2014? Also, revert our pension contribution to 7%. What about Education pay? Swat, FTO, CIT? That would net us a minimum 6% difference in our checks. That would start "restoring" our benefits... Additionally, I understand we have pending litigation regarding the imposed contract, and I want to see us succeed in that soon, but these minor changes to contract will go a long way.

What is the union proposing during "Impact bargaining?" Does anyone know?

02-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Anyone??

02-14-2013, 07:08 PM
cricket.......cricket........cricket.........

02-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Hello?

02-14-2013, 10:05 PM
THe FOP Prez is using your monies to pay for Lugo and Ortiz defense fund. You guys will never get anything back till Ortiz is in JAIL!

02-15-2013, 12:52 AM
THe FOP Prez is using your monies to pay for Lugo and Ortiz defense fund. You guys will never get anything back till Ortiz is in JAIL!

Hey azz wipe the defense of these two are not going to costing you a thing. Ortiz was smart enough to read the contract between the city and ultra fest. The contract says that ultra fest must have insurance and the insurance must pay ALL attorneys cost in defending the city and the cops. Can you read.

02-15-2013, 03:30 AM
3% on October 1, 2013
by COP2013 » 02/14/13 01:38:16

With the discovery of the $20million+ for each of the last 2 years, How about the 3% in October, instead of in April 2014? Also, revert our pension contribution to 7%. What about Education pay? Swat, FTO, CIT? That would net us a minimum 6% difference in our checks. That would start "restoring" our benefits... Additionally, I understand we have pending litigation regarding the imposed contract, and I want to see us succeed in that soon, but these minor changes to contract will go a long way.

What is the union proposing during "Impact bargaining?" Does anyone know?

:mrgreen: I agree, but instead of keeping it simple and easy our president wants to complicate things. They can do this and much more. Like giving at least a step raise to everyone. After all our city website promotes "competitive salary". Somebody needs to update the MPD site due to false advertisement.

02-15-2013, 08:00 AM
3 tier system???? How about they put us back on 2010 pay scale with the incentives! Stop complicating everything.

02-15-2013, 11:35 AM

Hey azz wipe the defense of these two are not going to costing you a thing. Ortiz was smart enough to read the contract between the city and ultra fest. The contract says that ultra fest must have insurance and the insurance must pay ALL attorneys cost in defending the city and the cops. Can you read.
You can't be that stupid, really???
Javi and Lugo were gross in their law enforcement actions, which will be proved soon enough. They will be responsible for all their legal fees, thank God.

02-15-2013, 12:06 PM

Hey azz wipe the defense of these two are not going to costing you a thing. Ortiz was smart enough to read the contract between the city and ultra fest. The contract says that ultra fest must have insurance and the insurance must pay ALL attorneys cost in defending the city and the cops. Y
Can you read.y

Javi and Lugo were gross in their law enforcement actions, which will be proved soon enough. They will be responsible for all their legal fees, thank God.
"Those who plan the destruction of others destroy themselves in the process" Keep planning DOPE!

02-15-2013, 12:51 PM

We can tell how smart you really are cant we, if you were in the KNOW then you would realize the whole legal defense method has changed in the FOP. But I forget you are in the KNOW arent you dumb azz.