It already did, all set and CI are back to 5-8s, road is next

02-08-2013, 12:28 AM
It was never 4- 10's

02-08-2013, 12:39 AM
for CI detectives and SET teams it was.

02-08-2013, 12:40 AM
All district CI and set were 4-10s! Are u even bso

02-08-2013, 02:48 AM
Ahhhh your right of entitlement boo hoo. Better to be pissed off than pissed on. Wait I guess you were pissed on lol.

02-08-2013, 03:55 AM
Get elected and piss the entire agency off by going back to 5-8s? Not smart
Hey dumb azz civilian,
Only specialized units were on 4-10's. the road has been on and will stay on 12's. stop trying to stir the pot. If specialized units dont like the change they can come back to the road. No to Lamberti in 2016.

02-08-2013, 05:41 AM
I'm not sure if this was from the Sheriff. Downtown is still on 10's correct? Different commands, different schedules?

Definitely a blow to morale.

02-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I am in a district SET team and we still work 4 10's.

All we had to do is rotate our days off so there is 7 day coverage.

We were even told we could start growing facial hair again since the last administration had a hissy fit about it.

02-09-2013, 07:21 PM

We were even told we could start growing facial hair again since the last administration had a hissy fit about it.

Well that's nice. Is the whole thing a miscommunication then?

02-10-2013, 09:25 PM

Yea....you're really gonna need a long beard for all those burglary ops you'll be doin. Team viper, hear me hisssss

02-11-2013, 12:25 AM

Yea....you're really gonna need a long beard for all those burglary ops you'll be doin. Team viper, hear me hisssss
Lol. I know. Wack as fu*k

02-11-2013, 12:26 AM
GETTING RID OF 4 10s sucks!! They will pay a lot more in overtime!

02-11-2013, 12:40 AM

Hater Alert. Probably a worthless f-ck that got thrown out and wishes he was part of that Unit. :evil:

02-11-2013, 12:53 AM

Hater Alert. Probably a worthless f-ck that got thrown out and wishes he was part of that Unit. :evil:
Lol. Part of the "viper" squad?? Yea I'm str8. Waste of time unit with a dumbass name.

02-11-2013, 12:56 AM

Lol. Part of the "viper" squad?? Yea I'm str8. Waste of time unit with a dumbass name.

Yeah that's what I thought. You are in a unit with a much cooler name like "road patrol". You're the backbone of the agency, LOL.

02-11-2013, 01:00 AM

Better than your precious Gun Squad you Lamedirty supporter. Best thing they did was get rid of that bul--hit unit.

02-11-2013, 01:57 AM
I would rather keep my dignity and say I worked the road than claim to be part of the Wack ass "viper" unit. U freakin israelites are as queer as a two dollar bill. Ooooooooo!!!! Viper!!! SET/CI burglary unit. Ooooooooo!!!! Bad ass. Id rather work in property handing out flashlights. Loser ass unit. And no, never have or will be in a waste of space group of people as those who occupy it. Then again, who's left in RACS now. Lol. Bso is soft

02-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Haha, *****. Looks like somebody hit a nerve. You just had a tantrum. So who is the soft *****? Looks like you, now go 10-65, there's a barking dog call in your zone!

02-11-2013, 04:57 AM
The road ain't that bad. I work it for a few years after I step on my **** then they let me back out. I call it the Sycle of life. ;)

02-11-2013, 01:26 PM
I applied for the Liger Squad because of the magical powers, somthing the Vipers dont have. Plus the Liger squad works a 7 hour shift due to its magical powers.

02-11-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm not on the road anymore but these condescending posts about it are bullsh1t.

If you think road patrol is just BS calls then you need to spend more time on the road and in a real district. Day in and day out road patrol is the most dangerous position in law enforcement.

SWAT responds after the fact and has forever to plan and assault if necessary. Other specialty units attack the unknown with superior numbers and tactics.

Road patrol is little more than a canary on some calls/stops and thats just the job. Respect it.

02-12-2013, 12:11 AM
I applied for the Liger Squad because of the magical powers, somthing the Vipers dont have. Plus the Liger squad works a 7 hour shift due to its magical powers.

How does one get in this Magical Liger Squad you talk about? I love Magic :snicker:

02-12-2013, 12:22 AM
I'm not on the road anymore but these condescending posts about it are bullsh1t.

If you think road patrol is just BS calls then you need to spend more time on the road and in a real district. Day in and day out road patrol is the most dangerous position in law enforcement.

SWAT responds after the fact and has forever to plan and assault if necessary. Other specialty units attack the unknown with superior numbers and tactics.

Road patrol is little more than a canary on some calls/stops and thats just the job. Respect it.

Truth..nice post.

02-12-2013, 01:57 AM

How does one get in this Magical Liger Squad you talk about? I love Magic :snicker:

Its simple actually, just go down to central supply and sign for it. That is IF you get selected to be on the Liger Squad. Now ya see it.... now ya_____

02-25-2013, 12:20 AM
Bring back 8's