PDA

View Full Version : And the Nazi Corporal award goes to.....?

01-31-2013, 06:39 PM
We all know who's turned snitch overnight.

Cpl wonderboy, your mind is writing checks your body can't cash !

Now you know why everyone shuts up around you. No one trusts you chivatone.

But dont worry, Your daddy, uncle chief fugee will make sure to cover your ass, even when your wrong. One thing's for sure, your uncle fugee is going to be busy.

Keep it up. You're doing fine ! Your loyalties have now been revealed. There's no turning back now.

01-31-2013, 08:15 PM
who the hell is cpl wonderboy???

01-31-2013, 08:36 PM
Who the **** is cpl wonderboy?

02-01-2013, 02:27 PM
I think he's a chain smoker, with really bad acne.

02-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Wrves, benito, or herredia??

02-04-2013, 12:25 AM
That's what ha ppens when you put a person with absolutely NO leadership skills in a leadership roll. herredia has go to be the most arrogant and self absorbed piece of shit iive ever come across. Ol boy acts like hes a 20 yr veteran when hes only been on for like 3 yrs. Go to a REAL dept with structure and see how long you woukd last...learn how to be humble bro.

02-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Lmao. Him and his Fat boy sidekick yera that wears tight uniform shirts and thinks hes big.

02-04-2013, 02:12 AM
to any dummy that will follow herrredias lead, good luck. the little man syndrome is strong in that one. as long as he runs for cover with fuggy everytime he screws up, which is alot, he will always be ok and if you are right, you will burn and he will remain unscathed. nazi corporal you say??? no way. more like one of saddam's sons uday or kusay!!! *****'s been a cop for like 3 seconds and he knows it all. as long as he keeps making those mistakes it gives the rest of us a lot of room to make mistakes. entitlement is his middle name. he will get worse before he gets better. mark my words.

02-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Some one should buy the kid knee pads since he slops up just about every higher up in the dept. But hey...what else does a shit bag cop do to get ahead? Your pathetic guy..u and ur fking cronies.

02-07-2013, 04:19 PM
So. Cpl.Snitch was involved in a 317 this morning. This is why you need to treat people fair wonder boy! Whenever you are thinking of screwing someone over look down at the tattoo you have on your wrist that says 'KARMA'. I guess Karma got you early this morning.

02-08-2013, 02:49 PM
So. Cpl.Snitch was involved in a 317 this morning. This is why you need to treat people fair wonder boy! Whenever you are thinking of screwing someone over look down at the tattoo you have on your wrist that says 'KARMA'. I guess Karma got you early this morning. the biggest piece of garbage that needs to retire and get the hell out of here is Chief Fugggggggeee!,,,,,

When that happens and the majority of the department wants it snitches like this wannabe cpl can ride off and take the rest of these gold badge idiots we have around here.