PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: "Justice" seekers are arguing with themselves

01-25-2013, 10:15 PM
With the cooperation of the moderators of Leo Affairs it has been confirmed that a Tampa Bay area "Justice" seeker is actually having argumentative type conversations with themselves. Through IP tracking, it has been identified that 92% of the posters on local LEO Affairs forums regarding the "Justice" topic are within .2 miles of each other, based on the best IP tracking information available. The only explanation this reporter could come up with was "Relentless attention seeking".

Keep an eye out, it's rumored "The Islander" will be breaking this story in the next few days.

Stay tuned for more, folks.

01-25-2013, 11:07 PM
With the cooperation of the moderators of Leo Affairs it has been confirmed that a Tampa Bay area "Justice" seeker is actually having argumentative type conversations with themselves. Through IP tracking, it has been identified that 92% of the posters on local LEO Affairs forums regarding the "Justice" topic are within .2 miles of each other, based on the best IP tracking information available. The only explanation this reporter could come up with was "Relentless attention seeking".

Keep an eye out, it's rumored "The Islander" will be breaking this story in the next few days.

I call BS on that:

Moderators are unpaid volunteers assigned to Message Boards. They are responsible for enforcing the Terms of Use by Deleting inappropriate content, Editing content on rare occasions and Submitting the worst offenders for Banning. Moderators should read through new content on their respective Message Boards on a daily basis and, when this is impractical, the use of additional Moderators can be arranged. Moderators should also access the Moderator Forum at least weekly for updates, training, etc. Moderators are also encouraged to post frequently as the Moderator, Themselves and Anonymously. Moderators’ identities are strictly confidential and, those whose identities have been compromised will be removed. Moderators DO NOT have access to IP addresses.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/message-boards/moderation/

01-25-2013, 11:14 PM
You'll have to settle for being half right. Staff moderators? Mod1? Sysop? Or other MOD1 designees? Guess which ones do have access. :wink:

01-25-2013, 11:55 PM
You'll have to settle for being half right. Staff moderators? Mod1? Sysop? Or other MOD1 designees? Guess which ones do have access. :wink:

STAFF MODERATORS

Staff Moderators enjoy the same powers and abilities that Moderators do, except that they are not restricted to any one Message Board. Staff Moderators have free roam on the LEOAFFAIRS.COM™ Message Boards and can enforce the Terms of Use as deemed necessary. Staff Moderators can fill in and moderate a Message Board when a permanent Moderator is absent, on vacation or when additional help is needed. This is a highly coveted position. Staff Moderators DO NOT have access to IP addresses.

TRAINING MODERATOR

The Training Moderator is responsible for teaching the skills necessary to become an effective Moderator. He can deliver this training one-on-one or via our private Moderator Forum.

EXECUTIVE MODERATOR

The Executive Moderator is in charge of all Moderators and Message Boards. His responsibilities include the hiring and firing of Moderators, placement of Monitors and adding Message Boards. His duties are too numerous to list here, but the Executive Moderator is currently mod1@leoaffairs.com.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/message-boards/moderation/

(If you know how to click on the link, you can read it yourself)

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-26-2013, 03:11 AM

More rumores here too...You have sure been busy "RELENTLESS ATTENTION SEEKING" Cant wait to read the article,will they just put it in print and not online like they normaly do when they just want to keep the locals brainwashed,and not let anyone else out of there 2 square mile reader reach veiw it..YOUR A JOKE AS WELL :lol:

01-26-2013, 03:41 AM
You are a very sick coward! I told you that if you have a problem with me then meet me face to face instead of hiding behind all your ridiculous posts! You are sick!!!

MOD 1
01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
The claims made by the original poster are totally false and baseless. The only people that have access to IP addresses are Sysop and myself. Neither one of us have released any IP addresses to anyone nor would we.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Mod 1

01-26-2013, 10:45 AM
You are a very sick coward! I told you that if you have a problem with me then meet me face to face instead of hiding behind all your ridiculous posts! You are sick!!!
FEBRUARY 5

01-26-2013, 01:08 PM
FEBRUARY 5
I suppose you are only going to tell me also,you will only be able to read the story @ the Islander on Feb.5th :lol:

01-26-2013, 01:20 PM
The claims made by the original poster are totally false and baseless. The only people that have access to IP addresses are Sysop and myself. Neither one of us have released any IP addresses to anyone nor would we.

Mod 1

Thanks MOD1, Is there any way YOU can BAN this moron who keeps posting these lies and garbage over all of the Manatee / Sarasota / Bradenton (Entire Area) Sites?

01-26-2013, 01:53 PM
You are sick!!!
INTRODUCING > DARK HORSE, Cavalry Leader of the Justice army
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERVjaye05jk
Artistry by Barbara “Dark Horse” Elliott, greaseball biker chick (supporting Kelly Osborn’s candidate for sheriff)
ManateeClerk.com: Arrest/summons served 6/27/1988
Welfare Fraud/Food Stamps
\ \ \ \ \
INTRODUCING > DARK HORSE’S LIVE-IN BOYFRIEND
ManateeClerk.com
Via U.S. Certified Mail, R.R.R.
Timothy Allen Young, 6330 14th Street West, Lot No. 99, Bradenton, Florida 34207
4/13/2012 RE: Demand to Cease and Desist
Dear Mr. Young:
We represent Roan Ltd. Corporation, the owner of Wilhelm’s Mobile Home Park. Our client has advised us you intend to demolish and remove that certain 1958 VICT mobile home despite the fact that the monthly lot rental amount is currently delinquent and you owe $1,216.00 in unpaid monthly lot rental plus $988.22 in attorneys’ fees and costs. Furthermore there is currently an eviction action pending against you (Manatee County Case Number 41 2012 CC 001321) for the unpaid lot rental amount. Your removal of the Mobile Home appears to be a crime.
\ \ \ \ \
INTRODUCING > DARK HORSE’S DAUGHTER, He-She DAUGHTER and SON

ManateeClerk.com
Annette Elliott
Arrest/Summons Served 7/28/1999
PROSTITUTION

Heidi Elliott
https://twitter.com/BlessedbyOPRAH
“My life’s greatest teacher has always been Oprah!”

Nathan Daryl Elliott
Arrest date 9/7/2012
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Manatee/2012010355.jpg

MOD 1
01-26-2013, 04:55 PM

Mod 1

Thanks MOD1, Is there any way YOU can BAN this moron who keeps posting these lies and garbage over all of the Manatee / Sarasota / Bradenton (Entire Area) Sites?

I wish. They are using a program to hide their IP Address so that I cannot get it to block them, nor can I see it to notify their ISP of their activity.

Sorry.

Mod 1

01-26-2013, 05:51 PM

That aint true we aint .2miles from 1 another we live in the same trailer and share a borrowed computer,get it right numb nuts :snicker:

01-26-2013, 09:18 PM
well if your talking about the dark horse she ain't entirely bad, she just plays both sides for fools, its a pacman game to her, got to laugh when she does it on the herald using diff names to get em all hot

01-26-2013, 11:11 PM
[quote="MOD 1":1mh8453o]The claims made by the original poster are totally false and baseless. The only people that have access to IP addresses are Sysop and myself. Neither one of us have released any IP addresses to anyone nor would we.

Mod 1

I wish. They are using a program to hide their IP Address so that I cannot get it to block them, nor can I see it to notify their ISP of their activity.

Sorry.

Mod 1[/quote:1mh8453o]

Hey Mod,

Why don't you BAN Kelly Osborn and her Facebook cronies? They are Law Enforcement haters and it's proven every time they post. Every post is flaming either Bradenton Beach Police, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or the Islander reporter Mark Young. How about enforcing your own rules referencing FLAMING

She posts her one sided fairy tale stories stirring the pot and begging for responses and then goes back in and edits them leaving them blank. That's why her registered name ALWAYS says 1 post. Talk about a shit stirrer with something to hide. Then she posts on Facebook about how mean everyone on LEO Affairs is to her and her cause. Waaaaaaaaaa

They bring nothing to this site except drama. They THRIVE on it. Anything to keep their cause in the papers and keep those donations coming in. All they do is insult LEO's and question our ability as police officers...... They are worthless bottom feeders. MOD, log into Facebook and read the posts and then the responses. She is like a drunken ugly cheerleader trying to brainwash people into believing her cause. It is proven that every time an article is written about her fairy tale, she logs into FB and asks her followers to relentlessly post on the Herald Tribunes site because otherwise NO ONE would continue to write stories. If she didn't do that, no one would post, and the articles would go away.

THAT is who should be banned. FDLE and the S H T have both asked her to tone down the rhetoric..

So Kelly, how about staying on Facebook wishing upon a star with your fairy tale conspiracy stories and leave the real investigations to people who actually do the work every day. Maybe consider keeping your mouth shut until the FDLE report is released.

Maybe if you didn't poke the lions SO often you wouldn't get the responses on LEO Affairs that apparently hurt your feelings.

01-27-2013, 12:43 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="MOD 1":cpo82pz8]The claims made by the original poster are totally false and baseless. The only people that have access to IP addresses are Sysop and myself. Neither one of us have released any IP addresses to anyone nor would we.

Mod 1

Sorry.

Mod 1[/quote:cpo82pz8]

Hey Mod,

Why don't you BAN Kelly Osborn and her Facebook cronies? They are Law Enforcement haters and it's proven every time they post. Every post is flaming either Bradenton Beach Police, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or the Islander reporter Mark Young. How about enforcing your own rules referencing FLAMING

She posts her one sided fairy tale stories stirring the pot and begging for responses and then goes back in and edits them leaving them blank. That's why her registered name ALWAYS says 1 post. Talk about a shit stirrer with something to hide. Then she posts on Facebook about how mean everyone on LEO Affairs is to her and her cause. Waaaaaaaaaa

They bring nothing to this site except drama. They THRIVE on it. Anything to keep their cause in the papers and keep those donations coming in. All they do is insult LEO's and question our ability as police officers...... They are worthless bottom feeders. MOD, log into Facebook and read the posts and then the responses. She is like a drunken ugly cheerleader trying to brainwash people into believing her cause. It is proven that every time an article is written about her fairy tale, she logs into FB and asks her followers to relentlessly post on the Herald Tribunes site because otherwise NO ONE would continue to write stories. If she didn't do that, no one would post, and the articles would go away.

THAT is who should be banned. FDLE and the S H T have both asked her to tone down the rhetoric..

So Kelly, how about staying on Facebook wishing upon a star with your fairy tale conspiracy stories and leave the real investigations to people who actually do the work every day. Maybe consider keeping your mouth shut until the FDLE report is released.

Maybe if you didn't poke the lions SO often you wouldn't get the responses on LEO Affairs that apparently hurt your feelings.[/quote:cpo82pz8]
I think you have issues that need special attention,perhaps Dr.Phil can help you,he is very good at helping people ,i have contact info.for you if you should decide to seek his help.. :snicker: :snicker: