PDA

View Full Version : Tear Down /Tom Hunker' Dedication Police Station

01-22-2013, 11:48 PM
Are the men and women of Bal Harbour PD, the same ones that HONORED Tom Hunker in a new police sub-station ceremony at the Bal Harbour Shops, going to destroy the monument made with disgraced Hunkers name on it? (was the money used to build the station stolen?) The public wont look highly of the 'men and women' of the Bal Harbour PD honoring a corrupt police chief that betrayed all honest Bal Harbour officers, and the rest of Miami-Dade County officers, with his greed. The cermony was an embarrasment, please dont let that engraved monument stand with someones name that is seen as a betrayal to hard working, honest, dedicated police officers.

01-23-2013, 07:21 AM
yeah put a statue of rayray instead

01-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Hunker reminds me of the Pied Piper- leading all of his blind followers to their own destruction :devil:

02-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Any news on when the big arrests might be coming?

02-03-2013, 03:41 PM
The dedication of a police station to someone who betrayed his fellow police officers and the public is corrupution. Let's see who has the courage to tear down any reference to the 'great corrupters' name and dedication at the PD

02-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Rayray has done so much more for bal harbour then hunker ever has. we need a large statue of rayray, an honest rat... Uh i mean cop

02-07-2013, 01:12 AM
The Bal Harbour Police Department has been destroyed by Tom Hunker and his greedy demons

02-07-2013, 09:10 AM
He destroyed it by getting take home cars, great pensions, pay, equipment, and a state of the art station for the officers. Wow what a greedy demon.

PS.... we all love you rayray

02-07-2013, 07:55 PM
He destroyed it by getting take home cars, great pensions, pay, equipment, and a state of the art station for the officers. Wow what a greedy demon.

All with stolen money???

02-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Wow. Lots of mud slinging on the MALL COP BLOG.

02-08-2013, 06:32 AM

All with stolen money???

No seized drug money. I dont see a problem here :devil:

02-08-2013, 10:33 AM

Its funny, when the mall cops have an opening they line up outside the door for the position :evil:

02-09-2013, 12:03 AM

Its funny, when the mall cops have an opening they line up outside the door for the position :evil:
and I guess there will be a lot of openings coming soon!

02-09-2013, 08:48 PM

All with stolen money???

WHO can PROVE it was siezed drug money?? T.H.??? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Was it really STOLEN money?

02-12-2013, 04:22 AM

All with stolen money???

WHO can PROVE it was siezed drug money?? T.H.??? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Was it really STOLEN money?

Youre right it was stolen from banks during robberies. It all went to hell because rayray was not part of the vin unit. Rayray is gods gift to law endorcement and an TH is paying dearly for not promoting rayray not only to detective but should have been in charge of the vin unit. The only way to fix this mess is make rayray chief/village town manager :evil:

02-17-2013, 01:23 AM
There once was a gang named CAPONE
They tried to make Bal Harbour their OWN
Then along came the FED
Who stopped them DEAD
Now they just cry and MOAN :lol:

02-19-2013, 01:20 AM
A police station should not be dedicated to a reputed corrupt police chief

02-22-2013, 05:04 AM
Rayray, are trying to be Elliot Ness?it

02-23-2013, 01:40 AM
When T.H. gave his not so smart speech at the council meeting a few months ago in front of the TV cameras (claiming he was innocent), the Feds could easily pick out who was most likely on his payroll at the PD. Officers showed up (and clapped? :oops: ) in support of an accused dirty Police Chief, so the it was like shooting fish in a barrel for the Feds to spot them. :? I wonder if Feds checked their OT and finances :? That meeting was a mistake for T.H. or any police officerr to attend, but maybe it will help bring the truth out. His supporters are all alone now. :(

02-23-2013, 07:13 PM
:D I'm glad I wasnt there!!!!!!!! :D
:) I'm glad I didnt support Capone when things were getting HOT HOT HOT!! :)

02-24-2013, 11:53 AM
http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/201 ... .So.56.pdf (http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2013/02/23/23/41/12xyhm.So.56.pdf)

Over $90,000 in OT for a single year for a Sgt?

02-24-2013, 01:33 PM
I hope that if found guilty all of them get decertified and do some prison time. Maybe their pension money could be frozen, along with their assets and used to help repay the feds!
Totaly unacceptable!

02-24-2013, 05:21 PM
The Capone gang is goin' DOWN!!!

02-25-2013, 02:03 AM
WOW corruption. All the DOJ reports never mentioned CORRUPTION. No findings at all mentioned CORRUPTION only the allegations that were not investigated because they were made-up from LQ and RF, two worthless cops that aren’t worth a crap. So ray ray stop posting lyes. DOJ didn’t believe them and Miami-Dade IA didn’t believe them either. Thats why their investigating you for making up all that crap in the first place. Lets talk about that. One of the cops that helped DOJ and the Miami Herald is now under investigation from Miami-Dade IA and DOJ for lying and misleading investigators and the other retired early to avoid all this. By the way all the officers and detectives mentioned in the DOJ report have been cleared of all wrong doing. how about that no one seems to be talking about that. by the way ray ray how did your interview go with IA last week. lol see if you spread lies they will come back to hurt you. The truth always comes out in the end. From what i can see all the vin guys are still here and working LQ ran like a bi*$H and ray ray is under investigation and home faking sick leave for 5 weeks and counting now because he cant face the music. lets see how it ends for little,and i mean little, ray ray. lol

02-25-2013, 06:08 AM
WOW corruption. All the DOJ reports never mentioned CORRUPTION. No findings at all mentioned CORRUPTION only the allegations that were not investigated because they were made-up from LQ and RF, two worthless cops that aren’t worth a crap. So ray ray stop posting lyes. DOJ didn’t believe them and Miami-Dade IA didn’t believe them either. Thats why their investigating you for making up all that crap in the first place. Lets talk about that. One of the cops that helped DOJ and the Miami Herald is now under investigation from Miami-Dade IA and DOJ for lying and misleading investigators and the other retired early to avoid all this. By the way all the officers and detectives mentioned in the DOJ report have been cleared of all wrong doing. how about that no one seems to be talking about that. by the way ray ray how did your interview go with IA last week. lol see if you spread lies they will come back to hurt you. The truth always comes out in the end. From what i can see all the vin guys are still here and working LQ ran like a bi*$H and ray ray is under investigation and home faking sick leave for 5 weeks and counting now because he cant face the music. lets see how it ends for little,and i mean little, ray ray. lol

Finally someone with some sense here, it was getting old hearing from only rayray and LQ. Great post and it could not be anymore true.

Hey LQ, why retire so early? why not stay and fight all this dishonesty and corruption with your sidekick rayray????

02-25-2013, 02:03 PM
I hope that if found guilty all of them get decertified and do some prison time. Maybe their pension money could be frozen, along with their assets and used to help repay the feds!
Totaly unacceptable!

Wow. Thick-skull. There are no federal charges! No one is even being investigated. It's all BS. No one is going to prison. Get over it.

02-25-2013, 02:56 PM
TH sure ruined a really good police dept. Bal Harbour would have been a hundred times better off today if not for Al Capone moving in. It will take years to recover from his greed and mess ups.

02-25-2013, 04:35 PM
If TH is innocent, WHY did he hire a hot shot high priced CRIMINAL defenses attorney that has to speak for him? Dosen't sound like an INNOCENT person to me! The attorney must be costing a bundle- is this where he's getting the money?
http://randompixels.blogspot.com/2012/1 ... tment.html (http://randompixels.blogspot.com/2012/10/is-bal-harbour-police-department.html)

02-25-2013, 08:58 PM
WOW now hiring an attorney implies guilt? thats amazing. Sound like a want to be cop, get over it LQ your the one that gonna need an attorney. you and your boy ray ray and you know it. thats why you retired early like the bi*$h that you are. lmao

02-26-2013, 01:29 AM
Al Capone Sr had a hot shot lawyer too when he said he didnt do anything wrong. Al Capone Sr went to prison. Chief Capone has a hot shot lawyer now. Chief Capone says he did nada wrong, although he needs a high priced CRIMINAL DEFENSE lawyer for some reason. Chief Tomal Capone says it was just 'accounting errors'. Capone Sr went to prison.

02-26-2013, 02:44 AM
Hey Matthews stop posting stupidity already.BYW isn't past your and your brothers bed time? It's after 9 pm and you're both working how are you both awake.one more thing you better check your car for a gps. now thats funny

02-26-2013, 07:38 AM
dont worry LQ will come and rid us of all this corruption :evil:

02-26-2013, 10:52 AM
How come LQ retired right out of the blue like that? Shouldn't he have stayed and fought the evil forces of tom capone and all his corruption? How many thousand of dollars if not hundreds of thousands did his early retirement cost him? Hes left to be nothing but a mere internet assasin spending his days posting on herald articles and leo affairs about all the evil TH has done (snicker snicker). Hope it was worth it leo. Enjoy your golden years.

Ps the next post on this subject will something about al capone and the same nonsense hes been posting since his early retirement. lololololol.

At least rayray still has a job............oh hes out sick......

02-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Chief TomAl Capone goes to prison?

All because of those little "accounting errors!"

02-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Tom is a reel good cop. I donnt thik he is corupt. Peple are just jelous of toms sucess.

02-28-2013, 05:11 AM
Tom's corruption was exposed when he used his influence to get his capt's daughter a job at the SAO? Hey LQ, why dont you mention that when go off on your al capone rants?

03-03-2013, 01:01 AM
How many 'drug dealers' were actually arrested by Chief Hunkers Globe Trotters in recent years?

03-07-2013, 02:28 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/06/v ... rbour.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/06/v-fullstory/3270798/end-near-for-embattled-bal-harbour.html)

03-08-2013, 01:54 AM
POWER CORRUPTS AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY.

SOMETIMES LEADERS FORGET THAT WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN.

03-10-2013, 05:07 AM
POWER CORRUPTS AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY.

SOMETIMES LEADERS FORGET THAT WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN.

03-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Trouble on the East Side. nmbpd Next :devil:

03-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Some officers will sell their soul to the Devil. Some officers wont sell their souls at any price,, thats called integrity and honestly. Large amounts of money may be 'seem' nice at the moment, however, all the money in the world is not worth eternity in the 'land down under'. Excessive 'easy' money is just a lure for the greedy from Satan, and it appears thats what happened here. TH is a Demons Lt luring otherwise good people in with all his money-oh sorry- all the 'seized' money. :evil: :evil: :devil: :devil:

03-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Some officers will sell their soul to the Devil. Some officers wont sell their souls at any price,, thats called integrity and honestly. Large amounts of money may be 'seem' nice at the moment, however, all the money in the world is not worth eternity in the 'land down under'. Excessive 'easy' money is just a lure for the greedy from Satan, and it appears thats what happened here. TH is a Demons Lt luring otherwise good people in with all his money-oh sorry- all the 'seized' money. :evil: :evil: :devil: :devil:
EXACTLY

03-13-2013, 09:09 PM
When is the TH disgraced name going to be burned off the 'Sub-station' PD? What an embarrassment for the honest non- corrupt officers.

03-14-2013, 08:44 AM
at about the same time you stop obsessing with TH. Piss off and die LQ

03-14-2013, 03:58 PM
EXACTLY
Amen!

03-20-2013, 10:15 PM
When is that scumbag name of betrayal going to be torn off the dedication plaque?

03-21-2013, 11:58 PM
When is that scumbag name of betrayal going to be torn off the dedication plaque?

Actually we were thinking about keeping it up there forever! To respect all the good he did for the city and not disrespect him for lies perpetuated by testicularly challenged individuals such as yourself, who probably are upset because either you couldn't work for him or you want to be him. Either way you will continue on in your sad little existence posting messages on public gossip blogs because it makes you feel better in your inferior nothing of a life. It must be really sad for you to wake up every morning.

03-22-2013, 02:05 PM
EXACTLY
Amen!
Chief Al Capone running Bal Harbour reminds me of Al Pacinos role in the "Devils Advocate"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk

03-22-2013, 10:59 PM
EXACTLY
Amen!
Chief Al Capone running Bal Harbour reminds me of Al Pacinos role in the "Devils Advocate"

Seriously? Who is this ass clown that keeps going on about Al Capone? Maybe Gus Sanchez? Or some other dipstick! Go read a book!

03-23-2013, 03:12 AM

Actually we were thinking about keeping it up there forever! To respect all the good he did for the city and not disrespect him for lies perpetuated by testicularly challenged individuals such as yourself, who probably are upset because either you couldn't work for him or you want to be him. Either way you will continue on in your sad little existence posting messages on public gossip blogs because it makes you feel better in your inferior nothing of a life. It must be really sad for you to wake up every morning.

Hahaha up yours Leo, you sad little troll spending his retirement blogging about te great RETIRED tom hunker. My god leo, how discontent can one person have? We all know you are te only person blogging on her about "al capone". Go play golf or something and let the non retired folks in bal harbour worry about bal harbour pd. Oh and one more thing, go **** yourself leo.

03-27-2013, 04:48 PM
The PD dedication should be changed to : Former Station UNDedicated to a Fired , Corrupt, AL CAPONE scum'

03-31-2013, 05:32 PM
Are the men and women of Bal Harbour PD, the same ones that HONORED Tom Hunker in a new police sub-station ceremony at the Bal Harbour Shops, going to destroy the monument made with disgraced Hunkers name on it? (was the money used to build the station stolen?) The public wont look highly of the 'men and women' of the Bal Harbour PD honoring a corrupt police chief that betrayed all honest Bal Harbour officers, and the rest of Miami-Dade County officers, with his greed. The cermony was an embarrasment, please dont let that engraved monument stand with someones name that is seen as a betrayal to hard working, honest, dedicated police officers.

04-02-2013, 03:56 AM
EXACTLY
Amen!

Seriously? Who is this ass clown that keeps going on about Al Capone? Maybe Gus Sanchez? Or some other dipstick! Go read a book!

Its the leo quinn who else has time for this nonsense.

04-06-2013, 02:01 PM
At least cover up Al Capones name from the station or anywhere else in Bal Harbour. Al Capone betrayed the honest police officers in Bal Harbour and beyond. That disgraced name should be erased so BHPD can begin the recovering process from the worst betrayal.

04-08-2013, 08:09 AM
At least cover up Al Capones name from the station or anywhere else in Bal Harbour. Al Capone betrayed the honest police officers in Bal Harbour and beyond. That disgraced name should be erased so BHPD can begin the recovering process from the worst betrayal.

Shut up leo your rants are getting old.

04-22-2013, 04:16 PM
That would be the right thing to do.

04-29-2013, 02:04 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s215/M-70AB2/****holster.jpg

04-30-2013, 02:48 PM
AL CAPONES name should not be on a police station. Typical SCUMBAG FIRED CORRUPT COP- trying to silence anyone who does not agree with his corrupt ways. I remember thast dedication ceremony - what a joke!! It was like all the corrupt Capone followers honoring a crooked scum!!

09-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Maybe the substation PD with disgraced Capones name will turn it into a future infamous tourist attraction, like Al Capones former home on MB was! Just think in the advertising: Police Chief Capone built this PD with money allegedly supposedly maybe somehow could have been taken from 'drug dealers' that Capone likely did not charged with anything.

10-16-2013, 07:09 PM
EXACTLY
Amen!

Hey, I just watched 'The Devil's Advocate' a few nights ago on TV. Very strange how it seems to mirror TH and his deeds. :devil: