PDA

View Full Version : SRO Sergeant Switch

01-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Great idea!

Let's take the admired, respected, experienced and highly trained sergeant out of the SRO / Youth services program and hide her away at the courthouse.

Let's replace her with the guy who had to be removed from the K-9 program due to a total lack of oversight over the program resulting in uncertified dogs, jeopardized court cases, documented violations of evidentiary procedures and last but not least, lawsuits mounting left and right.

Let's do this a month after the nation's worst school shooting since we know that our students, parents and teachers aren't concerned about that kind of stuff here in good old Hendry County!

Anybody else think this is a great idea?

01-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Seems she posed a threat to one of the up and coming in the little husky wearing sheriffs group of insiders. Not surprised. They have been known to eat their own here. We've only seen that happen what, 20-30 times maybe. Shame on anyone for trusting, believing, or heaven forbid helping that fat jerk.

01-19-2013, 12:41 AM
Come on now....you should have known Super Dave was going to take care of his little boy brucey bruce....JOKE.

01-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Sgt. Goose has to be paid for his silence, and the incompetent idiot and trouble making snitch that he is, he was placed somewhere that is bound to cause WS some humiliation in the near future. And poor Super Dave, managing two divisions turned out to be too much for him. Now CID has a Capt, and a Lt, and Road Patrol has a new Captain. Wonder how long before the Hookertary makes detective? Super Dave's plans for that seemed to have been derailed by WS's Accreditation program. Wondering also, whay the midget's pucker factor is today with the rumored indictment of the elections supervisor? What a bunch of hypocritical, lying, criminal GOONS? At least the new road captain seems solid, good luck to him. WS is following his usual course, removing capable, honest and hardworking people, and replacing them with his snakes and goons. Did you really expect anything different this time around?

01-20-2013, 12:51 AM
Sgt. Goose has to be paid for his silence, and the incompetent idiot and trouble making snitch that he is, he was placed somewhere that is bound to cause WS some humiliation in the near future. And poor Super Dave, managing two divisions turned out to be too much for him. Now CID has a Capt, and a Lt, and Road Patrol has a new Captain. Wonder how long before the Hookertary makes detective? Super Dave's plans for that seemed to have been derailed by WS's Accreditation program. Wondering also, whay the midget's pucker factor is today with the rumored indictment of the elections supervisor? What a bunch of hypocritical, lying, criminal GOONS? At least the new road captain seems solid, good luck to him. WS is following his usual course, removing capable, honest and hardworking people, and replacing them with his snakes and goons. Did you really expect anything different this time around?

I would have expected NOTHING LESS from that agency...so glad to have a new career... :mrgreen:

01-20-2013, 10:05 PM
I like BB, she is a nice lady and works great with the kids. It sucks that she is being treated like this, however I am finding it hard to have sympathy for her. Its what she gets for supporting that garbage. She supported him, while knowing exactly how he has treated people, and now its a problem because it is suddenly happening to her? Like I said, I like her, but ...... its never a problem until your the victim.

01-22-2013, 05:44 PM
I like BB, she is a nice lady and works great with the kids. It sucks that she is being treated like this, however I am finding it hard to have sympathy for her. Its what she gets for supporting that garbage. She supported him, while knowing exactly how he has treated people, and now its a problem because it is suddenly happening to her? Like I said, I like her, but ...... its never a problem until your the victim.
True enough, she is a nice lady, great with kids and she really cares about them. Loyalty to that POS runt as well as hard work and dedication is wasted on him.. Ya just gotta be a goon to get by and stay safe. Trusting him was a mistake all of the members of his fist group of commanders made, and where are they now? His pointy bald head is stuck so far up Super D's a$$ he can't see for the be in his eyes. This should serve as a lesson for the idiots who supported this weasel. Only his chosen ones are safe there. You know, the snitches, liars, and back stabbers like Goose, Man Hands, the Hookertary, the slimiest of them, Super D. The only joy in this is knowing Mumbles is on his way out, and Super D will hold the door open for him. You deserve it, Mumbles, you lying, backstabbing POS.

01-22-2013, 05:48 PM
True enough, she is a nice lady, great with kids and she really cares about them. Loyalty to that POS runt as well as hard work and dedication is wasted on him.. Ya just gotta be a goon to get by and stay safe. Trusting him was a mistake all of the members of his first group of commanders made, and where are they now? His pointy bald head is stuck so far up Super D's a$$ he can't see for the BS in his eyes. This should serve as a lesson for the idiots who supported this weasel. Only his chosen ones are safe there. You know, the snitches, liars, and back stabbers like Goose, Man Hands, the Hookertary, the slimiest of them, Super D. The only joy in this is knowing Mumbles is on his way out, and Super D will hold the door open for him. You deserve it, Mumbles, you lying, backstabbing POS.

01-23-2013, 12:32 AM
Amen....Amen.... :devil:

01-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Are you guys hiring? And do you have to wear hats on traffic stops?

01-24-2013, 05:57 PM

Unreal. Just a cursory look at this forum, and it would make a normal LEO run like hell. Interesting you always have a few who are running out of options and will take anything. Have fun.

Hats? No pointy heads and bald surfaces cannot grip hats. Now dirty knees, and tobacco juice is welcome.

01-24-2013, 06:02 PM

EXACTLY! NAIL HIT SQUARE ON THE HEAD. Nice lady but naive to think anything would be of value.

WAKE UP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! You have a BAD problem on your hands and it is going to get worse by day and only those who have the inside information and evidence can get rid of him. Think about it!

08-15-2013, 11:54 PM
What is with this guy and the dam hats for the traffic stops