PDA

View Full Version : I thought we were on a budget??

01-12-2013, 07:53 PM
How is the recent promotions been justified when:

1) We are supposedly on a frozen budget with no increases but rather decreases

2) The rank and file have not gotten raises in over 4 years.

3) We have made two more administrative slots with money raises. Plus both have no merit and are about as deserving as a block of wood. I guess WS State Road 80 backer has FINALLY RECOUPED his investment money in his wife.

We really need a promotion in that high stress, long hours, nail biting, position since the media out here is so numerous and high pressure along with the events that constantly develop on a national scale.

As far as the other Swamp Cabbage brain of WS, we need another supervisor in the road like we need nuclear hazmat kits in the trunk.

I don't know about the rest of you but I am pissed. Working our asses off, no backup, no additional resources, no raises, but yay we got two worthless MORONS promoted by the two Chief Morons.

Wonder if DAVE is mad? Aw come on Dave, flex that blackmail muscle and get yours as well! *****!

01-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Aww how cute, hair n nails/Prozac made the cut this time. Only took 3 sheriffs and four terms and of course who knows how many thousands of dollars dumped into numerous campaigns to secure a place safe enough for her huh? Well that's good. welcome to the party. both of you wallflowers have earned it. Really. As to super d's slow decent back down the command structure I guess it is about time. They will need someone (a bit less popular than them) to take the bulk of the blame for the next few. Mumbles is placing him pretty well for this and the rumors of a command staff divide (as is the norm with this crew) appear to be true yet again. wonder how d's new equally ranked peers will take to his blantant disregard for the rank, structure, and all that is associated with it? Betting the plus size sheriff and his panty wearing pal will eventually cave and become the weakest link as we've seen so many times in the past here.

01-13-2013, 03:51 PM
What is really sad as usual is you have a superior person whom has been in the SRO position through all those Sheriffs and the thick of it, and yet again she gets passed by, unrewarded, and basically crapped on.

I cannot believe she is still there and continues to perform her job without the need for ANY supervision, but yet gets penalized because Hair and Nails needs to make Hubby happy.

Well I for one think that the SRO real leader is the one needing recognition and promotion. But that will never ever happen as demonstrated by all of the Sheriffs.

Interestingly other useless paperweights are being transferred yet again in an attempt to deflect non performance. God forbid we would FIRE their useless asses and go forth. Nope keep shuffling them around and giving them different responsibilities in an attempt to disguise it. After all these positions and the same performance outcome, one who really was an administrator would determine it is time for them to go.

Typical shellgame antics. And interestingly yet is the alleged budget freeze that somehow can be manipulated when needed but blamed when they do not want to manipulate it say for a REAL LEGAL MUCH NEEDED reason.

Hope you all are really set for the next FOUR years of this horseshit.

01-13-2013, 04:59 PM
That is EXACTLY why the HCSO will be seen as a JOKE among agencies in SW FL. LORD HELP US!

01-14-2013, 10:12 PM
$100,000 BOCC Budget reduction for the current year = elimination of overtime / "forced" patrol shortages to keep deputies from getting overtime BUT, there's enough money to go around for promotions of "Friends of Steve!"

Emboldened by re-election, it's more about the clique than ever.

01-15-2013, 02:41 AM
$100,000 BOCC Budget reduction for the current year = elimination of overtime / "forced" patrol shortages to keep deputies from getting overtime BUT, there's enough money to go around for promotions of "Friends of Steve!"

Emboldened by re-election, it's more about the clique than ever.

Couldn't have said it better. Sad truth, years of these antics left. What a shame.

01-16-2013, 07:21 PM
Hope all of you who either supported him or failed to do enough in convincing the general public, or simply did nothing, are having a grand time.

I sincerely hope you get a real full belly of it. Perhaps someone at somepoint will decide enough is enough and let out what is needed for his removal.

Until then suffer.......

01-17-2013, 02:14 AM
Hope all of you who either supported him or failed to do enough in convincing the general public, or simply did nothing, are having a grand time.

I sincerely hope you get a real full belly of it. Perhaps someone at somepoint will decide enough is enough and let out what is needed for his removal.

Until then suffer.......
AMEN.....AMEN.....AMEN :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Super Dave will rise again.... his techniques are well know to those who were in his way in the past. Guess what, Mumbles? YOU'RE NEXT!

01-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Well I for one am pulling for pantyboy. The place would just be downright boring without this villain among villains. Sure the others we love to hate but none as much as D. Not sayin he's smart but at least he's creative whereas the others are too dim to keep the classic tales we are so used to coming. You know, the civil rights violations of one variety or another, the illegal search and siezures, thefts from search warrants, and skeezy office affairs with the chubby office girls. What would we do without them :snicker:

01-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Good Point! Super D, the arch villan and usurper, will eventually oust Mumbles, and become chief deputy. He has used lies and manipulation to get rid of the others in his way with the help of Man Hands and Goose and a few others. The midget worships the guy, and can't see through his BS. I am sure Super D misses his closed door sessions with that fat useless wench that happened on those two or three days a month he actually did show up for work. But lets all wait and see where this recent indictment rumor goes, if true, they could all be on the way out with the fat midget, and a new sheriff could come in and straighten that snake pit out. We can only hope they have all finally been CAUGHT!

01-20-2013, 09:59 PM
Even if the little fat midget does not get ousted for this, atleast everyone now knows the truth on how he got that percentage he knew so much about during election day! LMAO corrupt POS.

01-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Good Point! Super D, the arch villan and usurper, will eventually oust Mumbles, and become chief deputy. He has used lies and manipulation to get rid of the others in his way with the help of Man Hands and Goose and a few others. The midget worships the guy, and can't see through his BS. I am sure Super D misses his closed door sessions with that fat useless wench that happened on those two or three days a month he actually did show up for work. But lets all wait and see where this recent indictment rumor goes, if true, they could all be on the way out with the fat midget, and a new sheriff could come in and straighten that snake pit out. We can only hope they have all finally been CAUGHT!

It is NOT that WS cannot see through Super D. It IS THE FACT that Super D has the inside garbage on the little POS, and it has become a partnership.

Problem is as with all partnerships it WILL go south at some point (already is) and one or both will come out with knives drawn and attack each other. It will be interesting who gets immunity from prosecution and who goes down for the rest. It is coming.

01-24-2013, 11:32 PM

It is NOT that WS cannot see through Super D. It IS THE FACT that Super D has the inside garbage on the little POS, and it has become a partnership.

Problem is as with all partnerships it WILL go south at some point (already is) and one or both will come out with knives drawn and attack each other. It will be interesting who gets immunity from prosecution and who goes down for the rest. It is coming.
I hope to Jesus it is and I WILL BE THERE for THE CHAOS