PDA

View Full Version : Increase your Income with Teamsters

01-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Increase your Income with Teamsters

http://fdocteamsters.org/sites/fdocteamsters.org/files/1813memberorganizingdrive.pdf

CALLING ALL TEAMSTERS
TIME FOR ACTION!!!!!
WE NEED TO STREGTHEN OUR UNION FOR THE UPCOMING LEGISLATIVE SESSION AND HERE IS HOW WE ARE GOING TO DO IT…… EVERY MEMBER IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO RECRUIT 10 NEW EMBERS BY APRIL 1ST, 2013.
WE ARE OFFERING A BONUS TO ALL MEMBERS. As you already know, Local 2011 pays a $15 referral fee for every new member you sign up. As an dditional incentive, Local 2011 will pay a $20 referral fee for every new member you sign up. or example, you sign up 15 members: 15 = $300 ($20 per member)
YOU EARNED A TOTAL OF $300 FOR 15 NEW MEMBERS!
BE SURE TO PRINT YOUR FULL NAME ON THE BOTTOM OF EACH APPLICATION YOU SUBMIT SO YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CREDIT! ALL CHECKS WILL BE MAILED ONCE WE RECEIVE THE FIRST MONTH’S DUES FROM THE NEW MEMBERS.

01-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Recruiting new "embers" Yeah...burn it down baby!!! lol :lol:

01-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Recruiting new "embers" Yeah...burn it down baby!!! lol :lol:

I thought the post was "cute". Then I clicked the link. I just dont know?

01-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Now they are that lazy to recruit people on there own, they want members who are already paying dues to do there work. Not all DOC workers are retarded, you want membersin force, then show them positive results.

01-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Now they are that lazy to recruit people on there own, they want members who are already paying dues to do there work. Not all DOC workers are retarded, you want membersin force, then show them positive results.

If you want results you must join.

01-10-2013, 01:08 AM
No thanks. The Teamsters dropped the ball on special comp. Unforgiveable! In addition they helped Obama get re-elected with our money and what did we get? A 2% pay cut. I can lose money on my own, I don't need to pay someone to lose my money and benefits! I'm done will all of these phony, self serving unions. And this includes worthless PBA!

01-10-2013, 10:27 PM
No thanks. The Teamsters dropped the ball on special comp. Unforgiveable! In addition they helped Obama get re-elected with our money and what did we get? A 2% pay cut. I can lose money on my own, I don't need to pay someone to lose my money and benefits! I'm done will all of these phony, self serving unions. And this includes worthless PBA!

United We Bargin. Divided We Beg. Dirty **** Scott and his fellow Republicans in the Legislature love state employees like you.

01-11-2013, 02:43 AM

United We Bargin. Divided We Beg. Dirty **** Scott and his fellow Republicans in the Legislature love state employees like you.

So? I love me and eveyone else can go to hell. I do everything for me and me only. Give your money to a worthless union, fool! :lol: :lol: :lol:

01-12-2013, 01:17 AM

So? I love me and eveyone else can go to hell. I do everything for me and me only. Give your money to a worthless union, fool! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that pretty much sums up why FDOC employees are disrespected by the Governor and the State Legislature and why we find ourselves in the situation that we are in. With two out of ten DOC employees belonging to their union that pretty much sums up the attitude of the 80%. And yet you wonder why we are getting ****ed. Maybe we deserve what we get. And why shouldn't the Governor and the the Legislature try to balence the budget on the backs of state employees in general and FDOC in particular. We are not a threat to them as far as voting and organizing against them. Let's just bend over and spread our ass cheeks and hope that it don't hurt too much this time.

01-12-2013, 02:12 AM
Sounds like you are bending over, spreading your butt cheeks and letting the Teamster punk you, feed you a line of shit that they are helping you, taking your 30.00 and laughing all the way to the bank by way of a coacktail lounge. Wisconson and Michigan were all non-right to work states and their support for a union got them no where. Unions went out in the 70's and all they have givin me is The Muslim in the White House. So, don't go away mad, just go away, union butt boy! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-12-2013, 03:33 AM
Sounds like you are bending over, spreading your butt cheeks and letting the Teamster punk you, feed you a line of shit that they are helping you, taking your 30.00 and laughing all the way to the bank by way of a coacktail lounge. Wisconson and Michigan were all non-right to work states and their support for a union got them no where. Unions went out in the 70's and all they have givin me is The Muslim in the White House. So, don't go away mad, just go away, union butt boy! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

LOL! You are Scott's booty boy!! How does that make you feel punk!!! He's cutting your benifits, your pension and your take home pay and still you just bend over and keep on giving. :devil:

01-12-2013, 03:44 AM
I'm not an Obama fan by any means , but unlike Scott he never jacked 3% of my pay to pay into the FRS after 6 years of no raise. He never cut by 30% the states contribution to my investment plan like Scott and the Republicans in the Florida Legisature did. Nor did Obama ever try to privitize my job in South Florida like Scott and the Republikian Legislatures did. If it was not for the Teamsters I would be working for CCA right now. Thank you Teamsters for fighting privitization and helping me protect my pension!

01-12-2013, 12:14 PM
To me what is still interesting is the Economy has turned around. You cant compare the Economy to the BOOM years so thing look pretty good. That was phoney. So what is interesting. The REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR AND THE REPUBLICAN LEGISLATURE are not telling employees on the new legislative agenda is a .....RAISE....RAISE....RAISE... State of Florida Employees Rank and File Employees are truly hated. DC in return you should HATE AND DISPISE anything REPUBLICAN. Yes, you have a job and I am glad of it but this CLASS war by the LEGISLATURE against State Employees has to stop.

01-13-2013, 12:43 AM

LOL! You are Scott's booty boy!! How does that make you feel punk!!! He's cutting your benifits, your pension and your take home pay and still you just bend over and keep on giving. :devil:

Well I got news for you, Union Butt Boy, he is doing the same thing to you and you are paying someone to help you and they laugh all the way to the bank. Who is getting punked? You are, Unionbutt boy (aka: Sucker)! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

01-13-2013, 12:47 AM
I'm not an Obama fan by any means , but unlike Scott he never jacked 3% of my pay to pay into the FRS after 6 years of no raise. He never cut by 30% the states contribution to my investment plan like Scott and the Republicans in the Florida Legisature did. Nor did Obama ever try to privitize my job in South Florida like Scott and the Republikian Legislatures did. If it was not for the Teamsters I would be working for CCA right now. Thank you Teamsters for fighting privitization and helping me protect my pension!

Sure your not. The Muslim took 2% of your pay, no matter how you sugar coat it. FOOL! :lol:

01-13-2013, 02:56 AM
I notice there seems to be alot of anti-Teamster/Union sentiment on these boards, which to me is a good thing. I don't think that state employees need unions because the taxpayers are their employer.I am going to start an organization called "Law Enforcement For Rick Scott 2014" and it will be dedicated to reelecting the best Governor that Florida has ever had!
Anybody else interested? If you can maybe you can come up with some fund raising ideas and suggest how we can get the word out to the Law Enforcemnt community to get more officers to join up. I think these boards are a good place to start.