PDA

View Full Version : New Home

01-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Knowing a thing or two about "Cop" Work I would like to lend a helpful suggestion. I spent alot of time at Work and it was nice to not only enjoy the Job but also the place of employment. I ask you this, please take a look at the below information. There are many Law Enforcement Agency's out there that are looking for qualified Officers. Life is too short. If there is a concen of the local Sheriff's Office taking over the Police Department and that is something you do not want or you are just not Happy please at least review my suggestion.
At the end of the day you must ask yourself are you happy where you are and what you are doing.

As a citizen of this city I thank you for serving and protecting us.

GS

The Florida Police Chiefs Association's "Jobs Central" is a comprehensive source of law enforcement vacancies within the State of Florida. "Jobs Central" provides an opportunity for agencies within the state, to connect with qualified candidates from across the country.

Join the following agencies who advertise open positions on "Jobs Central": Alachua P.D., Atlantic Beach P.D., Atlantis P.D., Auburndale P.D., Bartow P.D., Boca Raton P.D., Boynton Beach P.D., Bureau of A.T.F., Bradenton P.D., Brevard County S.O., Brooksville P.D., Cape Coral P.D., Casselberry P.D., City of Belleair Beach, City of Coral Gables, City of Fernandina Beach, City of Greenacres, City of Gulf Breeze, City of Jasper, City of Leesburg, City of North Port, City of Palatka, City of Panama City, City of Selma (AL), Clewiston P.D., Coral Springs P.D., Cornelius (NC) P.D., Crestview P.D., Daytona Beach P.D., Deland P.D., Delray P.D., Dept. of Corrections, Eatonville P.D., Edgewood P.D., FDLE, Florida International University, F.B.I. (Washington D.C.), FDOT Safety Office, Flagler Beach P.D., Forsyth County (GA) S.O., Ft. Lauderdale P.D, Gainesville P.D., Golden Beach P.D., Gulfport P.D, Haines City P.D., Highland Beach P.D., Highlands County S.O., Hillsboro Beach P.D., Hollywood P.D., Holmes Beach P.D., Jacksonville Beach P.D., Juno Beach P.D., Lakeland P.D., Largo P.D., Lauderhill P.D., Lee County Port Authority P.D., Lighthouse Point P.D., Live Oak P.D., Longboat Key P.D., Manalapan P.S.D., Margate P.D., Melbourne P.D., Melbourne Beach P.D., Miami P.D., Miami-Dade P.D., Miami-Dade Schools P.D., Miami Springs P.D., Miramar P.D., Monroe (NC) P.D., Opa Locka P.D., Palm Bay P.D., Panama City P.D., Parkland P.S., Pembroke Pines P.D., Perry P.D., Pinecrest P.D., Police Applicant Screening Service, Polk Couty S.O., Port St. Lucie P.D., Riverside (CA) P.D., Sarasota P.D., Sewall's Point P.D., St. Petersburg P.D., Sunrise P.D., Supreme Court of FL, Tallahassee P.D., Temple Terrace P.D., Titusville P.D., Town of Golden Beach, Town of Mint Hill (NC), Treasure Island P.D., University of West Florida, Royal Palm Beach P.D., Wilder Consulting, Williston P.D., Wilton Manors P.D., Winter Haven P.D., and Zolfo Springs P.D.

01-04-2013, 09:56 PM
I dont think the citizens will vote out the PD. My understanding is you just cant be
taken over because a bunch of jug heads want it to happen. My understanding of
the Pd is you all make enough money to pay for yourself from those red light cameras. So
who posted the job openings should think before he/she post anything. That person is
probably working for the city and trying to get everyne to leave. Wise up
people and out smart them. Just know the citizens are proud if you for your
dedication and hard work. You all deserve better pay even if HR is trying to
lower your pay.

01-26-2013, 07:10 AM
The intern city manager should cut the HR department staff starting with Steve R. Take a look at the amount of money he is being paid! He is a joke! I'm sure this would be a great start and the money could go towards safety services.