PDA

View Full Version : BSO

01-02-2013, 07:04 AM
i voted for SI. but i see that things are gonna be worse then when cochran was here. im gonna take my military and BA and bounce from this sinking ship. good luck to u BSO losers. goodbye

01-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Take your admin MOS and Phoenix degree and go! I'm sure you were never a real cop to begin with. And there's no way you were even around during Cochran because you would be thinking about your pension. I bet you have less than five years on and probably spent less than three on the road. I'm guessing your cushy little non-earned position is in jeopardy with the new administration.
You're not fooling anyone. Especially those of us who are really doing this job.

01-02-2013, 07:44 AM
i voted for SI. but i see that things are gonna be worse then when cochran was here. im gonna take my military and BA and bounce from this sinking ship. good luck to u BSO losers. goodbye
Don't let the door knob hit you in your BA on the way out. We don need command staffers that hide behind a bachelor's degree and military service while slinging insults like "losers" at your fellow coworkers. You represent the type of administrative staff that Scott Israel is trying to replace. So I say to you sir "good luck but good riddance."