PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Years Message

12-31-2012, 02:50 AM
I wanted to say Happy New Years to all my brothers and sisters with BSO. I wanted to send this message out early this year. I hope everyone stays safe. We should all try to get along with each other, and not talk trash to each other for the holiday sake. We should respect each other, and give peace a chance. We should also remember - we are all in this together. It's us against the criminals. God Bless you all!!! Happy New Year!!!!

12-31-2012, 03:04 AM
Thank you. Great message. Happy New Year to you also. Be safe.

12-31-2012, 03:10 AM
Good message. Unfortunately, these people on this web-site won't stop trashing each other. Sad.

12-31-2012, 03:26 AM
Good message. Unfortunately, these people on this web-site won't stop trashing each other. Sad.

Do me a favor and jump into traffic, LOSER! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-31-2012, 03:32 AM
You are the loser. Your hateful attitude is the problem with BSO. You should take a look at yourself. Disgraceful.

12-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Take a dump.

12-31-2012, 04:25 PM
You are a dump. :snicker:

12-31-2012, 04:39 PM
You are the loser. Your hateful attitude is the problem with BSO. You should take a look at yourself. Disgraceful.

I do look at myself, and Instead of seeing a fat out of shape loser you.....I see a Fit muscular Bad ASS!!!! KEEP EATING PIZZA pork chop!!! Disgraceful my NUTZ!!!!

GO AHEAD N DANCE BOYZ!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: ::

12-31-2012, 04:51 PM
Dude, you couldn't fight your way out of a paperbag. You are a tough guy sitting behind your computer screen typing! LOL! The person who started this thread was trying to unite everyone, and wish everyone a Happy New Year! Then you come on here with your hating. Dude, get a life. Go see a mental health Doctor. Even though you are obviously miserable - Happy New Year to you, and be safe! I will be the man and wish you well this new year. Go ahead and keep insulting everyone, I expect it from someone like you, but remember you may need us one day. Karma is real! Good luck and stop the hating, even though I doubt you can!

01-01-2013, 04:04 AM
Shut up, crapface.

01-01-2013, 06:06 AM
You are a punk crapface!!!