PDA

View Full Version : Internal Affairs

12-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Has any new blood arrived in Internal Affairs yet?

12-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Hopefully it will smell much fresher now that the clown who wrote the "No perfume/cologne" policy is gone! :)

12-30-2012, 10:48 PM
LOL!

01-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Angie Cedeno to be the new IA Captain, replacing Bob Wargin.
Tim Langelier to be the new DOD Lt, replacing Bob Greetham.
Bill Wesolowski to be the new DLE Lt, replacing Greg Gordon.

Wargin was clueless going in. Greetham in there way too long and he loved to screw over the employees. Gordon had no backbone.

01-03-2013, 09:43 PM

Wargin was clueless going in. Greetham in there way too long and he loved to screw over the employees. Gordon had no backbone.

I hope they stop the practice of allowing DOD sgts to investigate DLE!

01-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Bill Weso will be directing all investigations from beginning to end. He will be the hammer guy who calls you up, takes you ID card, badge, gun and rounds from your gun and serve you with your termination letter. He will then coordinate your return of property back to the agency.
Bill Weso has the fortitude and the iron in his blood to put you to rest.
He will love his new job as did Greg Gordon.
Enjoy your new position Billy.

01-04-2013, 02:12 AM

Where's Wargin, Greetham and Gordon going?

01-04-2013, 04:15 AM

Where's Wargin, Greetham and Gordon going?

They should go straight to hell :devil:

01-04-2013, 05:07 AM

I hope they stop the practice of allowing DLE sgts to investigate DOD! :P

01-04-2013, 05:13 AM

I'm all for it but technically a DLE sergeant knows how to conduct an investigation even if its in the jail. What's a DOD sergeant know about investigations? Especially since they've never been a real cop.
Harsh, I know.

01-04-2013, 05:26 AM

I'm all for it but technically a DLE sergeant knows how to conduct an investigation even if its in the jail. What's a DOD sergeant know about investigations? Especially since they've never been a real cop.
Harsh, I know.

Most DLE Sergeants can't even find their way around the jails! :snicker: :lol: :devil:

01-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Yea it's real hard to walk around in a jail. Plus we don't have to its our job to arrest scumbags so u jailers have someone to watch otherwise you lasy slugs wouldn't have
A job you guys need someone to give toilet paper to.

01-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Wargin is going back to FHP to try out another Second Chance vest, you remember, save # 99?

01-04-2013, 11:12 AM
I remember when sheriff k.j. let loose the power in the internal affairs goons

on easy open and shut case's, the trained goons were often clueless as often is

the case and returned investgations of non criminal stuff back to the command level.

other than traffic tickets,rapes & murders, the jail investigates battery, agg battery.

so the goon or many goons who claim to know what the jail does all day just proves

you are as always: clueless ( award ribbon is being authorized )

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,useless ( 1200 ribbons on order )

anyway, enough is enough....new sheriff in town, may this be a new beginning
of equal opportunity & fairness which the agency has not seen in 30 yrs or more.

01-04-2013, 12:20 PM
I thought Cedeno was taking Public Corruption Unit?

01-04-2013, 02:04 PM

Harsh, I know.

Not harsh....just ignorant!!

01-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Yea it's real hard to walk around in a jail. Plus we don't have to its our job to arrest scumbags so u jailers have someone to watch otherwise you lasy slugs wouldn't have

Hopefully, your police work is not as bad as your writing ability is!

01-04-2013, 02:27 PM

Yes you know how to people, the same people over and over. The same homeless people you pick up weekly, from that spot you got to...Yes you know how to arrest people, the same people you should have given an NTA to you know...the ones with the minor misdemeanor charges, the only ones you'll arrest because your cowardly azz is too afraid to arrest real the real criminals. You know how it is....deep down inside...you are a real coward. That's why you are always the last to respond to a back up. Forget about working in the jail. NO guns allows...nothing to hide behind. No 7-11's inside the jail either, no place to steal your morning cup of coffee. You referred to the people you arrest as "scumbags" that really speaks of your character. You are not a professional, you are a baggy pants, fat belly, donuts eating coward who couldn't find a job until police work which you're not very good at. Some cop you turned out to be!

01-07-2013, 02:59 AM
I hope Cedemo goes into IA with an agenda up his sleeve. With the entire IA Command being new to the department there's no doubt they'll be changes. It's only a matter of time to see what's gonna happen. Hopefully the biggest change will be not entertaining BS complaints both on the DLE side and the DOD side. Gotta stop this @#$! stuff "The Detention Deputy stole my lunch tray", and the "DLE Deputy was mean to me." The Districts and Commands should be handling those things, not opening up PC cases. Just sayin'.

01-07-2013, 09:02 AM
I hope Cedemo goes into IA with an agenda up his sleeve. With the entire IA Command being new to the department there's no doubt they'll be changes. It's only a matter of time to see what's gonna happen. Hopefully the biggest change will be not entertaining BS complaints both on the DLE side and the DOD side. Gotta stop this @#$! stuff "The Detention Deputy stole my lunch tray", and the "DLE Deputy was mean to me." The Districts and Commands should be handling those things, not opening up PC cases. Just sayin'.

I haven't kept up with IA but hopefully Gordon and his "darkened Godfather office" will be GONE. Every Sgt. who is found to have falsified/withheld information to strengthen a case against the employee should be fired. Every swingin **** lying investigative Sgt. needs to be returned to the road yesterday.

01-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Cedeņo isn't even qualified to run a bath let alone IA unit. You want the same old crap as we had there, by that I mean targeting, ruining lives etc etc then Angie is your man!!! Just let's be careful what we wish for!! I guess look at it this way when he does hand down a suspension you could only get 9 days because that's all he can count to on his hands!!!

01-07-2013, 11:50 AM
I wasn't a fan of Angie when I worked for him in SID, but I think he'll be good over that unit. I also think your post crossed a line. Lets remember he lost that finger in the same shooting that killed a friend of ours. Lets not use physical appearance to degrade one another. I'm also tired of getting blamed for these Angie bashing posts.
BS

01-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Like him or not, that is wrong. RIP Todd.

01-07-2013, 01:13 PM
if Angie would have pulled the trigger we wouldnt be saying RIP Todd....We would be giving Todd a medal!

Thats why mini midget was buried in the sand in LBTS, and now he is going to be running IA....WOW Again hes not qualified to run a bath

01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
Hopefully it will smell much fresher now that the clown who wrote the "No perfume/cologne" policy is gone!

01-07-2013, 03:11 PM
if Angie would have pulled the trigger we wouldnt be saying RIP Todd....We would be giving Todd a medal!

Thats why mini midget was buried in the sand in LBTS, and now he is going to be running IA....WOW Again hes not qualified to run a bath
Hey ass wipe were you in the house. Do you know exactly what went down at that very moment? Mr. Courageous, SWAT guy wannabe, STFU

I normally don't post here but enough is enough with you key board cowards.

RM

01-07-2013, 07:15 PM

Hey ass wipe were you in the house. Do you know exactly what went down at that very moment? Mr. Courageous, SWAT guy wannabe, STFU

RM

RM does that stand for Real Man??

01-07-2013, 09:15 PM
[quote="rip todd":3dknsdg7]if Angie would have pulled the trigger we wouldnt be saying RIP Todd....We would be giving Todd a medal!

RM

RM does that stand for Real Man??[/quote:3dknsdg7]

No, it's my initial more than what you post. Also, I've been here long enough that while you we're breast feeding from your mama, I was already doing this job. I am not the " real man" like yourself who sleeps with his badge next to him and polishes it every ten seconds reminding himself what a true hero you are. Nor, do I waste my time talking about outer vest, color uniforms and other B.S., instead of focusing on keeping your mouth shut and praying you can make it to retirement. Grow up already and if you want to be a super hero, go to a novelty store and dress up as one because you will sadly never be a real cop.

RM

01-07-2013, 11:50 PM

Hey Catalano, why don't you take your cross eyed self over to him and talk about it? Thought so.

01-08-2013, 12:02 AM
No way in hell Catalano writes crap on here. Also I have known him for a long time and never seen his eyes out of alignment, so what are you talking about?????

01-08-2013, 12:08 AM
[quote="rip todd":2vbmtbw0]if Angie would have pulled the trigger we wouldnt be saying RIP Todd....We would be giving Todd a medal!

RM

RM does that stand for Real Man??

No, it's my initial more than what you post. Also, I've been here long enough that while you we're breast feeding from your mama, I was already doing this job. I am not the " real man" like yourself who sleeps with his badge next to him and polishes it every ten seconds reminding himself what a true hero you are. Nor, do I waste my time talking about outer vest, color uniforms and other B.S., instead of focusing on keeping your mouth shut and praying you can make it to retirement. Grow up already and if you want to be a super hero, go to a novelty store and dress up as one because you will sadly never be a real cop.

RM[/quote:2vbmtbw0]

Hey real man I was working in the worst hood of NY while you were still taking your CJBAT! And now u must get on your knees again and now down to another hunch of NY'ers as your new Sheriff and XO are from NY. You sound like you are bitter that your guy lost. Now go eat yourself silly and take the wife or BF on an around he world cruise and retire an let us with 19 years on run the place