PDA

View Full Version : Your Agency

12-27-2012, 05:33 PM
As a whole, your agency is really starting to portray itself as a sinking ship.

For starters, your new Sheriff came in and cleaned house getting rid of all of the people that didn't financially support his campaign. Interesting enough, Hitler did the same thing. In addition all you hear about is him crying about this and that. Does he really need to cry to the Scum Sentinel that he wont have a uniform for his swearing in because he does not have access to the building? Boo-freeking-hoo. I'm sorry but I hope you guys have more faith in him as an agency then outsiders looking in because everyone agrees that you're under his wing or he's going to crap all over you. I hope everything works out for you all. It just really seems that you're off to a bad start with your new Sheriff and he hasn't even officially started yet. He really set the tone early on with the type of leadership he plans to rule with.

12-28-2012, 02:21 AM
As a whole, your agency is really starting to portray itself as a sinking ship.

For starters, your new Sheriff came in and cleaned house getting rid of all of the people that didn't financially support his campaign. Interesting enough, Hitler did the same thing. In addition all you hear about is him crying about this and that. Does he really need to cry to the Scum Sentinel that he wont have a uniform for his swearing in because he does not have access to the building? Boo-freeking-hoo. I'm sorry but I hope you guys have more faith in him as an agency then outsiders looking in because everyone agrees that you're under his wing or he's going to crap all over you. I hope everything works out for you all. It just really seems that you're off to a bad start with your new Sheriff and he hasn't even officially started yet. He really set the tone early on with the type of leadership he plans to rule with.

Must have been written by a Lameducky cheerleader. Comparing a local elected sheriff to a brutal dictator that murdered million of jews. Is that the best that you can do?

12-28-2012, 03:38 AM
You must be a super intelligent Lamberti supporter, to compare a man of Jewish decent to a man who tried to completely exterminate the Jewish people. You sir are a true humanitarian. I'm sure you're a hit at all of the Klan meetings.