PDA

View Full Version : Lamberti Looking For A Miracle

12-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Yes, I know this seems bizarre, but lamberti has not yet realized that he will not be sheriff in two weeks. People close to him have said that he is not facing reality, and believes that some how there will be some unforseen circumstances that enable him to stay in office.

12-27-2012, 04:11 PM
We got a place for him and his accomplices. The place is inside BSO.
He will be able to wear uniform and after a year tranfer up north.

His desk will be located at the Gray Bars Hotel (behind bars):
555 Southeast 1st Avenue
Fort Lauderdale

Transferred to:
Prison Bars Hotel
7819 N.W. 228th Street,
Raiford, Florida 32026

There must be a lot of evidence hiding going on at the PSB, and that's the reason they don't allow access to SI transition team.

12-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Just listen to the words lamberti speaks, he's in a state of delusion. He blames everyone and everything for his loss. Then he thinks Gov Scott is going to appoint him to a state job. Oh, and the best of all, lamberti telling people he's going to run in 4-years. The last miracle that i can think of was when the USA hockey team beat the Soviet team in the 1980 Olympics. Hey AL, you're no Jim Craig, and no Herb Brooks. Oh wait, there is another recent miracle, You firing Diperna, and now he's coming back as a boss. I think that was already a movie, Sylvestor Stallone played Diperna, and Carl Weathers played Lamberti. RockyII lolololololol

12-27-2012, 09:39 PM
I just watched the channel 7 news interview with Lamberti, this guy is in another world.

12-27-2012, 10:32 PM
I just watched the channel 7 news interview with Lamberti, this guy is in another world.

http://www.wsvn.com/features/articles/c ... ing-words/ (http://www.wsvn.com/features/articles/carmelcase/MI96889/parting-words/)

12-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Why doesn’t he look to the future? I think Lamberti will switch parties again, run in 2016 as a Democrat and beat Israel. Lamberti - again - in 2016.

12-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah right?
you can paint a zebra as a horse and it will never be a noble steed.

You can paint a leopard like a cat, but it will devour you as soon as they can.

I don't care what party he is. We know him already. Never again Al. Never or his vindictive cohorts.

He and his compadres will have to go and run for something in another foreign country to be trusted again. They might trust his "integrity". Until we tell them.

Why doesn’t he look to the future? I think Lamberti will switch parties again, run in 2016 as a Democrat and beat Israel. Lamberti - again - in 2016.

01-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Can I realistically ask you whats good that man did while in office here?... he is thought of as worse than Kj and Kj went to federal prison!....I can't wait until I can open my mouth to my neighbors..friends and citizens about what a poor sheriff he was..just few more days and BSO will be re born

01-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Can I realistically ask you whats good that man did while in office here?... he is thought of as worse than Kj and Kj went to federal prison!....I can't wait until I can open my mouth to my neighbors..friends and citizens about what a poor sheriff he was..just few more days and BSO will be re born

Scumberti is DONE. All he has left is to be a miserable old man and type away on LEOAFFAIRS about how he is coming back, Israel is cooked, blah blah blah... Nobody cares. My bet is he gets taken out of the PSB in a straight jacket January 9th, mumbling something about "don't you know who I am, Israel is not the Sheriff, what is DiPerna doing here?". Blah blah blah..... He is by far the worst Sheriff that BSO has ever had. Just look at the garbage he surrounded himself with...Wheeler, Frey, Cavallo, Gillette, Benjamin, Montgomery, Steinberg, DeJesus, etal. Everyone of them involved in dirty deeds (and enjoying it) to hurt good, loyal employees. BSO is much better off with them gone (and in jail..soon) HAPPY NEW YEAR.

PS: Sheriff Israel, please check the 5th floor for IED's before you move in.

01-02-2013, 12:22 AM

Scumberti is DONE. All he has left is to be a miserable old man and type away on LEOAFFAIRS about how he is coming back, Israel is cooked, blah blah blah... Nobody cares. My bet is he gets taken out of the PSB in a straight jacket January 9th, mumbling something about "don't you know who I am, Israel is not the Sheriff, what is DiPerna doing here?". Blah blah blah..... He is by far the worst Sheriff that BSO has ever had. Just look at the garbage he surrounded himself with...Wheeler, Frey, Cavallo, Gillette, Benjamin, Montgomery, Steinberg, DeJesus, etal. Everyone of them involved in dirty deeds (and enjoying it) to hurt good, loyal employees. BSO is much better off with them gone (and in jail..soon) HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Oh yeah...and bringin back misfits is something to brag about

01-02-2013, 12:25 AM

Oh yeah...and bringin back misfits is something to brag about

What's the matter, you didn't get a call? :mrgreen: It matters not, ANYTHING is better than the LCF crew.

01-02-2013, 12:42 AM
The only way Lamberti will be in office after the 7th is if Israel changes his name to Lamberti. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't sully his reputation or embarrass his family by doing something so insane, but speaking of insane, I wouldn't put it past Lamberti to change his name to Israel and claim he won the election. :lol:

01-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Sheriff Al how does it feel to be hated by your own men? How does it feel to be a looser? What will you do with your life now that you are a common criminal waiting for your investigation to start. I can imagine you will have a tremendous attorney bill when all is said and done. Let this be a lesson to all, Karma is a cold *****.

01-02-2013, 01:24 AM
Sheriff Al how does it feel to be hated by your own men? How does it feel to be a looser? What will you do with your life now that you are a common criminal waiting for your investigation to start. I can imagine you will have a tremendous attorney bill when all is said and done. Let this be a lesson to all, Karma is a cold *****.

Hopefully his legal bill will eat up his million in the DROP and then he loses his pension. Maybe he can get a Habitat for Humanity house in D5.

Here's wishing you all the worst in 2013 Scumberti, you criminal.

01-02-2013, 04:50 AM
Those that live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones.

01-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Those that live in glass house's shouldn't throw stones.
Those that work in glass palaces shouldn't throw tantrums.