PDA

View Full Version : Master Cranker

12-27-2012, 05:35 AM
This moron is going around telling people he is a victim. Rich EVERYONE in this department knows what you did and what you have been saying for months now. You set the unit up for this ****weed lt to come in and stir up shit. I got something for you **** you and your lieing backstabbing ways you coward!

12-27-2012, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the information but we have all known about this individual. He almost got me caught up in some unsavory transactions before I put a stop to him.Not a clear guy very shady.

12-27-2012, 07:01 AM
Beware of the new LT, he has no balls and is a coward. He will not back you up, his own peers dont respect him and call him a puzzy.

12-27-2012, 07:50 AM
Who The hell are you talling about?

12-27-2012, 04:27 PM
R i c h a r d
C a s t e l l o n
Otherwise known as the crankmaster general
Aka, evil incarnate
Aka, soulless hatemonger
Aka backstabber extraordinair
Aka bielzibub
Aka crank wanker
Aka destroyer of lives for no reason other than to give himself a giggle

Seriously the guy did alot a nasty stuff just to amuse himself. He tried to get people to fihht just for the hell of it.

He was the joker. No reason, he did it just because he wanted to see the world burn

12-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Again the SAD part is that none of you have the balls to say that to the Lieutenant's face, you hide behind your little fantasy names and spread hatred. You know who you are, useless little pieces of shit cowardly beyond belief useing this shit hole site to be men. Grow some balls and tell people to their faces what you really think.

12-27-2012, 09:04 PM
Again the SAD part is that none of you have the balls to say that to the Lieutenant's face, you hide behind your little fantasy names and spread hatred. You know who you are, useless little pieces of shit cowardly beyond belief useing this shit hole site to be men. Grow some balls and tell people to their faces what you really think.

Like you shittalker you talk shit about EVERYONE all the time and now you come on here like a poor virgen? Go to lt. ****weed? like you did to set the unit on fire? LIAR you and only you can suck up to ****weed he who shits himself on perimeters. LIAR I want you to understand EVERYONE knows the coward that you are! The liar that you are and the piece of shit that you are. EVERYONE knows all the shit you talked about being in power. You can try to spin this any way you want but EVERYONE knows the truth about you and your lt. ****weed. So please don't point your cowardly finger at anyone. We see through you and now through your own actions EVERYONE can see who you truly are, a lieing cowardly piece of shit!

Ps please don't call people out..we know you don't have what it takes to back it up.

12-27-2012, 09:09 PM
I think its funny that the guy who used leoaffairs as his playground to attack people is crying about being attacked

12-27-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm not rich, but you have a serious problem. Maybe that guilty concious of yours isn't letting you sleep well. As I said you are a useless piece of shit, cowardly beyond belief. Even you cant believe what a piece of shit your life is. And please calling people out ? come on that takes real balls face to face.

12-27-2012, 10:30 PM
...gulity *conscious

12-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Why did they remove the post about that puzzy, "Culito Parado"?

12-28-2012, 01:02 AM
[quote="Grammar Police"]...gulity *conscious[/quote...*guilty

12-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Beware of the new LT, he has no balls and is a coward. He will not back you up, his own peers dont respect him and call him a puzzy.

I hear the new Lt is going to be Lt Oliva

12-28-2012, 05:23 AM
Richard Castellon you are a Rat!!! You have screwed alot of people over and started lots of crap in the unit. Your true colors came out you Rat. Eres un sapo!!! Your day will come and I hope the whole department knows your a liar and sh!t talker who burned a good officer with your lies. Every where you go they will say there goes the RATA !!!

12-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Just so everyone knows. Rich would come here and spread lies and hate and pretend he was a bunch of diff people. You can tell this is LOTS of diff people hating on the liar

12-28-2012, 04:31 PM
Seems to me that someone is a whining ***** & doesn't have the cojones to say to Castellon's face.Tired of all this computer warriors who hide behind a screen & keyboard.Buddy I think it is time to put on your big man pants.Otherwise shut "F" Up!! Tired rhetorics & whining worst than a 5 yr old girl... :devil: :devil: :cop:

12-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Seems to me that someone is a whining ***** & doesn't have the cojones to say to Castellon's face.Tired of all this computer warriors who hide behind a screen & keyboard.Buddy I think it is time to put on your big man pants.Otherwise shut "F" Up!! Tired rhetorics & whining worst than a 5 yr old girl... :devil: :devil: :cop:
Ok Stephanie, how does he taste?

12-28-2012, 10:07 PM
The problem is that if you were to put your name down, or confront him to his face, he would go crying to ia. He would also do what he is doing to adab and lie about hin and talk isht about him. Im suprised he hasnt started talkin bout leos kids and vals ex wife issues. You dont know what a evil pos this guy is.

The Commish
12-28-2012, 11:59 PM
@NotRichard you are exactly what a true keyboard warrior is. Know the meaning before you go around posting phrases that you are clearly clueless about. We will wait for your response computer boy.

12-29-2012, 12:32 AM
Its posts like these that really chap my Azz.

12-29-2012, 12:47 AM
People , people don't concern yourselves with this unsavory individual. What can be said of someone who abandoned his daughter for over a year?

12-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Damn you've pissed off a lot of people richie.

12-29-2012, 03:20 AM

Richard we know this was you keyboard warrior I don't think anyone in their right mind would defend a rat like you and if we were to confront you, you would go to iA like you did on the members of your unit. You are a disgrace and only god knows why you were hiding in k9 so long. You don't even have the heart of a warrior u are a pvta.
RIcHard Castellon la RATA

12-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Abandoned his daughter, cheats on his wife, starts fights and runs to ia crying, gets people kicked out, sounds like just another day in the miami pd. Quick!!! Make him a staff member!!!

12-29-2012, 01:40 PM
I think it backfired rich. Ain't as funny when it's you is it?

12-30-2012, 12:18 AM
I think it backfired rich. Ain't as funny when it's you is it?

People like this eventually get what is coming to them. People will not forget what this one did or what he is capable of.