PDA

View Full Version : Motor 44

12-26-2012, 01:14 PM
It's been three months to the day since we lost you. Stilll can't accept you're gone. Have a hard time because you've been betrayed by two people closest to you but I'll continue to remember and honor you as the hero you are. Miss you everyday brother. Hope you're riding a big ole Harley down the streets of heaven having a blast.

12-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Life just isn't the same without you brotha!

12-26-2012, 02:38 PM
RIP

12-26-2012, 11:13 PM
We miss you Chris.

12-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Keep expecting to get a call from you or see you come walking into the office. Still can't get over you're not with us anymore. Rest easy...we got it covered.

12-27-2012, 06:40 AM
North court or working off the Interstate has not been near as much fun. Miss you and thanks again for all the help.

12-27-2012, 06:49 PM
It's been three months to the day since we lost you. Stilll can't accept you're gone. Have a hard time because you've been betrayed by two people closest to you but I'll continue to remember and honor you as the hero you are. Miss you everyday brother. Hope you're riding a big ole Harley down the streets of heaven having a blast.

How cool of you to post this where his family can read it, especially right after Christmas. You are totally disgusting!

12-27-2012, 07:08 PM

How cool of you to post this where his family can read it, especially right after Christmas. You are totally disgusting!

Why give someone crap who's obviously mourning the loss of his friend and angry at the same time at two people who lied to everyone and pretended to care about CS? Why not give ID and CS's gf crap? Why not tell those two they're disgusting? Can tell you one thing the original poster's not the only person who worked with CS who's devastated by his death and pissed off at the same time making even worse to deal with. Go take out your anger issues on ID and CS's gf not the people who are still grieving for their friend. Leave CS's real friends alone. You're about as disgusting as ID and his new gal pal.

12-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Miss you everyday buddy! Still can't believe you're gone.

12-31-2012, 04:41 PM
ID is probably on here trying to defend himself writing alot of these posts. Think about it.

12-31-2012, 07:08 PM
ID is probably on here trying to defend himself writing alot of these posts. Think about it.

There's no defending what he's doing. He's a despicable low life.

01-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Miss you buddy. Can't believe you've been gone 4 months.

01-27-2013, 01:54 AM
I drove past your development today and saw a guy that looked just like you sitting on a black Roadking waiting for a Red Light. I had to take a second look. It still has not sunk in that you are physically gone. I know you are here in spirit and was just saying Hello. Miss you Chris.