PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

12-25-2012, 03:40 PM
For most of us Christmas came early when Daniels arrived and turned the PD in to a real professional police force. He has put you ungrateful, under-worked, over paid cry babies in your proper place, as our servants. So, from many of us that pay your inflated salaries, Merry Christmas. I sincerely hope that in the coming New Year you realize that you are not needed and that the other citizens wake up and move to the county for police services. At least they will act like they care. One thing I really must point out in closing, the shell station parking lot will always be safe as long as a certain officer parks there all shift, South Treasure will as well as long as the hairy little guy watches netflix on his WORK computer all night, the police offices will be safe as long as the female Sgt sleeps there all night, the Hess station has been robbed before an I don't know how, and may your bellies continue to grow until you burst open and let the real cop come out. FYI you have an IT guy who has a key stroke program installed so that everything you all have been doing is recorded. Boy that guy has a big mouth.

12-26-2012, 01:15 AM
News flash! Most of NBV COPS want To be county cops and serve regular citizens not the spoiled, ungrateful complainers living sheltered lives. True, chiefy has done a good job of scaring some popos but fear and respect don't often go hand in hand with paramilitary organizations. Chief is just pissed he lost the arbitrations, couldn't get the trigger guy he wanted and his LT's don't like him or obey him. Lt's are like everybody else just waiting for puleo to say GO on the vote of a lot of no confidence. Then all his kiss azzes followers will have pay the piper for all the snitching on other cops. Peach out Nbv biatches !

12-27-2012, 01:20 AM
Puleo pulls the the trigger, really? You guys really are knuckleheads. Him and Daniels go way back. Daniels was the FOP Lodge President at Boca. Puleo got 39'ed for something. Israel loaded him I believe. He's not gonna do anything at all. And you guys are all scared of Bob. Oh and one of you guys told me that the off duty coordinator is under investigation. Who knows if it's true as you all talk crap about each other. No county for most of you, so sorry. But why would you want to go to a PBA department? You'll make no sense.

12-28-2012, 05:25 PM
The old crew would never have isolated and distance the resiodents, the ass chief was alway there to talk to them, both in meetings and the road.Some residences were a pain, but they always had a ear to someone who would listen,naturally, you guys turned on him when the state started to screw with him. As fuc- up as he may have been, he stilled supported you pukes,you showed your support by stabbing him in the back. Are you happier now than 8 years ago ? By the way, he even supported those who shoulld have been canned years ago, love how his loyality was repayed by you guys. Happy ffing new years, hope the county takes you over.

12-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Just check this out. A man who openly is gay is more of a man than the knuckleheads who wear guns, badges, tasers, hand cuffs (because you secretly want to be tied up) and have pretty big bellies. And of course much more of a man than Daniels.

http://www.nbvreality.com

And Happy F'ng New Year.

How's that 0311.

12-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey 0311, I hope the county takes us over too. This place is full of rats, liars and hypocrites. The good ole boy programs is alive and well here, you kiss the right ass and right to the top you go. If you have education, been a good cop, done the right things throughout the years it doesn't matter.. The minute you have an opinion or an idea which contradicts "their plans" outcasted and driven into obscurity you go. Men of character are not promoted here or appointed. In January, you'll see that even more. It's embarrassing to be a police officer here. If I didn't need a job I would sign my name to this post but I know how vindictive this people can be, but if anyone of you guys that works with me want to approach me and ask me a question regarding this.. Ask me after my shift, off- duty and ill let you know face to face.

12-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Wow powerful words never rang more true. You probably had something tot do with the union switch and it backfired on you, so now you're pissed? Poor baby, that's what you get for riding the fence. Those simpleton LT's are so far up Bob's booty, it's unbelievable. Can't wait to see Amy wearing LT bars.

12-31-2012, 02:45 PM
Years ago, the PBA and city worked together, the police were look out for and there was a give and take between the PBA and city. WTF happened, you can't blame it all on the PBA rep, he was looking out for the rank and file. Yea, he had a big ego, but he worked with the old chief and ass chief to get benefits for the troops. There was also more of a team sense, the P.O.s would trained upstairs together and looked out for each other, WTF happened ?

12-31-2012, 09:43 PM
Same shit. People who never got active with the union got jealous. They started spreading lies and passing out cool aide. When they filed for a PERC vote, the PBA pulled out said f%#k em all. Then some who were involved went to the rep and asked why. The usual suspects were the ones that messed the place up. Now look. The wanted change and they got change. It's called "disloyalty".

01-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Quit picking on the NBV cops. Most could not work any where else. The county absolutely does not have to take all cops, and is not going to contract with our fine city to provide police services. Another thing, there seems to be a rumor that 2 or more cops were offered positions at BSO by Scott, not. He is only taking real experienced command level police executives, not mental midgets. Seems no body wants any of you. You boys and girls brought it all on yourselves. You have lost support of the strongest union in the state, the support of the commission, and most of all the support of the citizens you serve. Now let's see what your soon to be ex-chief has in store for you? Some will be happy, most will be sad. After all, how long can there be 200 detectives, 1.5 million supervisors, and 8 patrolmen. Really kind of funny how the few of you that started the divisiveness in you ranks are the ones now trying to establish trust with us, the citizens. You all are a sorry lot. The true essence of who and what each one of you are has been exposed, and everyone of you has a BS excuse. Here is a hint; the last two officers fired had others of you totally impeached and discredited. This will come back to haunt you in your lives. Also, the gross amount of money spent on the witch hunts could has saved jobs or helped offset the rising healthcare premiums. Non of you will get this, but many of us would have been ok with a very slight tax increase to keep you guys where you were with your benefits. Now, we are all looking to cut the force down to a reasonable size. That is what you get by not thinking that you exist to please us, we live here, we are not here to please you.

01-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Same shit. People who never got active with the union got jealous. They started spreading lies and passing out cool aide. When they filed for a PERC vote, the PBA pulled out said f%#k em all. Then some who were involved went to the rep and asked why. The usual suspects were the ones that messed the place up. Now look. The wanted change and they got change. It's called "disloyalty".
It was the red dragon who F'd things up with the PBA, he gave all the cops here the bum-rap. Everytime a PO went to the PBA FOR HELP with something, the PBA would call the dragon and ask if the PO was QRU and if you had the dragon blessing, then they would assist you. What kind of service was that? So forgive us for not feeling satisfied with the PBA. It can be compared to filing for divorced against and unfaithful spouse, if they cheat on you, get rid of them. Nobody likes to pay anyone or any entity for nothing so we went to the FOP. The PBA sold us out for a dragon and betrayed a lot of cops who were paying for their services for years. Shame on you PBA!

01-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Cite specifics or quit lying. You are losing your butts now and your chief is eating some of you up. We have had a couple calls here but, hey what would you do, take you back? I'm sure you are satisfied with your current representation. And the the few calls we did get, maybe one was a legitimate grievance. I hope you are not one of those that received an award from us? Truthfully, many members lose their ways and return home after learning that we do represent fairly across the board. And if you are talking about Amy, you guys don't like her anyway so spread lies and keep living in a fantasy world, then look up at the score board and at your checks. Then look at your representation. I'm sure you are satisfied.

01-02-2013, 07:26 PM
It was the red dragon who F'd things up with the PBA, he gave all the cops here the bum-rap. Everytime a PO went to the PBA FOR HELP with something, the PBA would call the dragon and ask if the PO was QRU and if you had the dragon blessing, then they would assist you. What kind of service was that? So forgive us for not feeling satisfied with the PBA. It can be compared to filing for divorced against and unfaithful spouse, if they cheat on you, get rid of them. Nobody likes to pay anyone or any entity for nothing so we went to the FOP. The PBA sold us out for a dragon and betrayed a lot of cops who were paying for their services for years. Shame on you PBA!

Are you serious? Wow cry baby boy, or girl. I've never seen a post so child like on the entire forum.... boo hoo hoo no fair. I know jump up and down stomp your feet then go give your shift a motivational speech just like my hero did. I like my boot stipends twice a year, loved those fat raises, and paying less for healthcare. And where is my unlimited off duty. Trust me I did not want the PBA out and did not by into your jealous BS. Cry me a river of tears. Oh wait when Amy called down there and they blew her off because of her abrasive nasty disposition? That mess was funny. And, as usual Beaty made all the noise about it. I hope some of you wisen up soon. I'll get the interest cards myself if we have the votes. Most of you see me every day, so grab your nurtz and let me know!