PDA

View Full Version : SEASONS GREETINGS TO THE DIRECTOR

12-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Hey Director, wishing you the worst Christmas to your family and you. I hope that the New Year brings you nothing but stress and misery to YOUR FAMILY and YOU. Thanks again for the wonderful year!

12-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Merry Christmas to all, now get back to work. :evil:

12-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey Director, wishing you the worst Christmas to your family and you. I hope that the New Year brings you nothing but stress and misery to YOUR FAMILY and YOU. Thanks again for the wonderful year!
Nice, real nice. Let's try and hurt families, yeah, wish them bad times. Karma is a real thing my friend. Say what you want about each other, but families should be off limits.

12-29-2012, 01:12 AM
First of all I don't believe in silly Karma. Number 2 this heartless monster has no "off limits" himself so why should I. I guess your family hasn't been impacted financially by some of the mean vengeful things that he's done. Ask around and see about the smart ass remark he made about a detective's ailing mother right to his face. Or maybe you are one of the arse kissers who cones and goes when he pleases, works from home and works a 4 day week. So stick your comments and your Karma where the sun don't shine.

12-29-2012, 01:55 PM
First of all I don't believe in silly Karma. Number 2 this heartless monster has no "off limits" himself so why should I. I guess your family hasn't been impacted financially by some of the mean vengeful things that he's done. Ask around and see about the smart ass remark he made about a detective's ailing mother right to his face. Or maybe you are one of the arse kissers who cones and goes when he pleases, works from home and works a 4 day week. So stick your comments and your Karma where the sun don't shine.
No, I work 5 days. I do not kiss arse. I just do not like families getting targeted. I am unaware of comments he made to a detective about an ailing mother. I would be shocked. Could you expand. I too would not stand for this, and I will go to the DCFO or the CFO if I know that it happened. that is just plain evilness on a persons part to do such a thing. We do need to stick together on issues like this. Shameful behavior.

12-30-2012, 03:25 PM
We had the same problem at the department that I retired from. We had a chief that caused division within the troops for his own benefit. His plan backfired, instead we united and fought hard against him and had him removed. Remember, united you stand and divided you fall. Sounds like this fight is worth fighting and good luck in 2013.

12-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Yea, the fight is worth fighting, but as soon as someone speaks up they will be targeted, set up and framed. Thats what hes done here so far and thats what he did in NY. And dont think for a minute a LT or Cpt will back you, he has them all threatened and intimated. And dont even think about the PBA backing you either. I dont why I'm even a member, they are powerless!

01-03-2013, 12:26 AM
To all you comedians on this site. I'm getting ready to ask FHP for their radio logs to see how many of you ignored my orders to check in and check out on the radio daily as you were ordered. We will see who laughs last.

01-03-2013, 11:13 AM
we are shaking in our state paid for boots. loser