PDA

View Full Version : Haywood survived .... WOW!

12-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Yes Wally there is a Santa

12-19-2012, 11:35 PM

Not so fast there wallace. public record will indicate that you sent the D-9 detective, steve murley, to the csa's pre trial hearing to report back to you what the csa was wearing in court. WTF? really? you were still trying to get a piece of him? so long wally .. you're toast!

12-19-2012, 11:39 PM

Not so fast there wallace. public record will indicate that you sent the D-9 detective, steve murley, to the csa's pre trial hearing to report back to you what the csa was wearing in court. WTF? really? you were still trying to get a piece of him? so long wally .. you're toast!
Wally is a protected Lt. Good try you idiot!

12-19-2012, 11:41 PM

Ummm he's a commander Jagoff you cant pick and choose.

12-19-2012, 11:44 PM

Oh yeah right! Tell him that while he packs his boxes!

12-19-2012, 11:45 PM

Thanks Wally ... now go have a cookie!

12-19-2012, 11:49 PM
NOBODY IS PROTECTED IF THERE IS CAUSE!

12-19-2012, 11:53 PM
The caps unlock key is on the left side of the keyboard. I hope that helps your pathetic posts.

12-19-2012, 11:57 PM
The caps unlock key is on the left side of the keyboard. I hope that helps your pathetic posts.

Wally go pack. that is all

12-20-2012, 12:05 AM

Get bent Tony.

12-20-2012, 12:10 AM

Get bent Tony.

wow harsh. i'll bet tony is shaking in his boots!

12-20-2012, 12:33 AM
Wally is a good guy! One of the few BSO has.

12-20-2012, 12:34 AM

Get bent Tony.

yeah, I'd be "Sickofvincent" too if I were you. He mopped the floor with a sheriff a commander, two deputies and untold others and he still had time to help get his friend elected! AND as you have pointed out soooo many times .... he doesn’t even need the job! :lol:

12-20-2012, 12:35 AM

Sounds good on tape too! :lol:

12-20-2012, 04:31 AM
Hope Haywood or S I or someone takes care of the two idiots that conspired to get a csa on that trumped up ticket . If they get to keep their jobs they need to be busted back down to the jail or sit a property job where they can't hurt people on tumped up charges

12-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Hope Haywood or S I or someone takes care of the two idiots that conspired to get a csa on that trumped up ticket . If they get to keep their jobs they need to be busted back down to the jail or sit a property job where they can't hurt people on tumped up charges

did both aspura and saud start as jailers?

12-21-2012, 12:40 AM

Sorry to have to tell you but Haywood was one of the conspirators. :shock:

12-21-2012, 12:43 AM

LOL...are we back on this psycho topic again??? Maybe someone needs to get a life and move on...AWAY from BSO! LOL

12-21-2012, 06:37 AM
Hope Haywood or S I or someone takes care of the two idiots that conspired to get a csa on that trumped up ticket . If they get to keep their jobs they need to be busted back down to the jail or sit a property job where they can't hurt people on trumped up charges

LOL...are we back on this psycho topic again??? Maybe someone needs to get a life and move on...AWAY from BSO! LOL

this ties right in to the topic who should stay and who should go at bso. This is a serious offense that discredits all deputies. The good deputies should not have to have this stigma hanging over their head. Maybe you should have looked for real criminals instead of setting up your own employees let alone an aarp scooter rider. I do know this spike, you would like this to go away and maybe it would if you apologised to the victim and stated eating a little more humble pie.

12-21-2012, 10:40 PM

Why do you think this is a "pshyco topic"? Do you agree with the actions of haywood and the two deputies? If you do then maybe you are the one who should "get a life and move on...AWAY from BSO!" You are obviously the sad psycho. what an effin loser!

12-22-2012, 11:49 PM
There is no "real" rank as commander. Wally is protected under the LT's CBA. That is the only reason he still has a job.

His comments were blown way out of proportion. He doesn't deserve to be Chief but he doesn't deserve to be fired either.

12-22-2012, 11:53 PM
Sorry. They tell you to check your post and then they post it twice. Wish we were able to delete.

12-23-2012, 01:34 PM
There is no "real" rank as commander. Wally is protected under the LT's CBA. That is the only reason he still has a job.

His comments were blown way out of proportion. He doesn't deserve to be Chief but he doesn't deserve to be fired either.

His comments were blown way out of proportion? They were on tape you moron! They were HIS comments out of HIS mouth! And here's a news flash for you; CBA or no CBA, Wally CAN be and SHOULD be fired for cause. He has a federal lawsuit against him and he should also be suspended without pay if not fired. I hope when SI's Internal Affairs team gets in the building on the 8th, that will be one of their first orders of business! The CSA needs to re-submit his complaint that was ignored by Lt. Gordon in favor of the complaint made by Wally against the CSA. Lt. Gordon should be fired for dereliction of duty as well.

Don’t forget, Wally had the “beavers” do memo’s on the CSA and he instructed them on exactly how to write them so they would be sure to “get the ****er”. They too need to be suspended without pay or fired for cause!

12-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Mr CSA..please enjoy the holidays and take a breath from your rampage to get deputies fired ...I met Sheriff Israel and I know for a fact he is not pleased with LEO Affairs..or you using his name and office as your personal revenge weapon.

12-23-2012, 03:03 PM
I suggest everyone relax and enjoy the holidays. It's a safe bet that more changes are coming. Lt H may well be reassigned sometime after Jan 08.

12-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Cmdrs do not have job protection just ask ask Cmdr Robshaw

12-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Mr CSA..please enjoy the holidays and take a breath from your rampage to get deputies fired ...I met Sheriff Israel and I know for a fact he is not pleased with LEO Affairs..or you using his name and office as your personal revenge weapon.

First of all corn wipe, I'm not Mr. CSA. The CSA has every right and then some to wish that these three who maligned him so should get fired. I don't believe for a second that you have ever met Israel and even if you have, how could Mr. CSA use his name and his office when he is not yet the sheriff? I also have a hard time believing that the sheriff elect is trolling LeoAffairs and assuming that posts are coming from anyone he might know, and if he does, at least Mr. CSA supports Israel.

Take a breath yourself … and hold it forever. :devil:

12-23-2012, 06:32 PM
I met him Thursday night 2300..in Parkland. And he said there will be no more terminations...so cool it and stop using him as a revenge tool and his name to fire people you dont like. And yes you most certainly are a very angry man..and most certainly are who we think you are.

12-23-2012, 06:46 PM
I met him Thursday night 2300..in Parkland. And he said there will be no more terminations...so cool it and stop using him as a revenge tool and his name to fire people you dont like. And yes you most certainly are a very angry man..and most certainly are who we think you are.

Yes dude. Get back to me on that ISP proof. No harm no foul. List it here. I'm not the very angry man you think I am, but go ahead, list the ISP. The CSA is a friend of mine and I am a former BSO deputy, but you go ahead ... list the ISP ... tell me where it originates.

12-23-2012, 07:04 PM

CSA Vincent of whom you speak filed a federal lawsuit against lamberti, haywood, aspuru and saud a full week before the elections. Unless Vincent is clairvoyant, he was going ahead with his plans no matter how the election turned out. I don't think he is that close to Israel to say who he wants fired. If you think that is true, well I think you're giving a lot of credit to the CSA and not enough credit to the sheriff elect. I don't think Scott Israel needs the help of that CSA to make his decisions!

12-23-2012, 07:41 PM

sorry, i have to weigh in on this. do you really think for one second that the csa wants to see any of these morons fired? i think maybe the csa would love to see them remain gainfully employed so his federal lawsuit can garnish wages from day one and then work on their assets later when they have no income. are you really the brightest bulb that bso has to offer? you met scott israel and he actually said this to you, that the csa was using his name to get people fired? brother you ain't got a sliver of a clue!

This csa is a cunning and smart operator. keep embarrassing yourself, I know for a fact the csa wants all of his prey to remain employed.

12-23-2012, 07:49 PM
moderator I'm aware the last three posts are from the same person but can we please delete the cursing and personal attacks...

Cut paste save...keep digging man

12-23-2012, 07:54 PM
moderator I'm aware the last three posts are from the same person but can we please delete the cursing and personal attacks...

Cut paste save...keep digging man

"moderator I'm aware the last three posts are from the same person"

what's he digging loser? you gonna sue him?[/b]

12-23-2012, 09:54 PM

I know what he said on tape. So what? He said nothing wrong! In fact, what he said is accurate. It just wasn't politically correct enough for liberal morons.

12-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Referring to yourself as a cunning and smart operator is good comedy. Pathetic but funny.

12-23-2012, 11:12 PM
[quote="Deputy Go Ju Ryu":3gcdk520]Wally is a good guy! One of the few BSO has.

I know what he said on tape. So what? He said nothing wrong! In fact, what he said is accurate. It just wasn't politically correct enough for liberal morons.[/quote:3gcdk520]

are you morons really going to keep this thread going? do you really believe for one minute that someone met with scott israel in thursday night parkland at 2300 and had nothing better to do than discuss a csa? i'm guessing the sheriff elect is not discussing LeoAffairs at this point in his life.

also we all know what he said on tape. if you believe he said nothing wrong then i'm sure he's not worried about anything.

12-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Vincent will win his lawsuit. Period. The agency created an environment for the conduct and language he endured. Even when it was exposed, nothing was done to those responsible but the victim was humiliated, suspended and fired. Now his firing was reversed, but it was too late and will not impact his case. At a minimum, Saud, Aspuru and Haywood should be suspended, demoted and required to complete diversity training. And on a further note, the midnight meeting in Parkland is true.

12-25-2012, 02:11 PM
I listened to the tape..the csa surely uses some horrible terms for a group of people..and obviously has self esteem issues..he would benefit rrom a diversity class after using the *f* word like he did...

12-25-2012, 03:35 PM
"..and obviously has self esteem issues.."

Really? Have you ever met this guy? If you gave him reason he would eat your lunch and your kids' lunch in front of you and then dare you to do something! He has no fear and huge brass balls ... and no I'm not him, but I have supervised him. Good employee, excellent with the public, hard worker. Why you chose him to screw is beyond me.

What is interesting is that he is supervisable(sp) and portrays an excellent image for the department, but if you **** around with him without humor or reason, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye!

12-25-2012, 09:12 PM

Really? Have you ever met this guy? If you gave him reason he would eat your lunch and your kids' lunch in front of you and then dare you to do something! He has no fear and huge brass balls ... and no I'm not him, but I have supervised him. Good employee, excellent with the public, hard worker. Why you chose him to screw is beyond me.

What is interesting is that he is supervisable(sp) and portrays an excellent image for the department, but if you **** around with him without humor or reason, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye!
LOL Thanks for the laugh!!!!! LOL :lol:

12-25-2012, 11:10 PM

LOL Thanks for the laugh!!!!! LOL :lol:

Lamberti, Haywood, Aspuru and Saud aren't laughing. :devil:

12-26-2012, 03:41 AM
"I listened to the tape..the csa surely uses some horrible terms for a group of people."

Really? I listened to the tape too. I heard him say "asshole" and "you only pulled me over because I'm a faggot". Those are horrible terms? Dude, if you think you've never been called an asshole after pulling the same co-worker employee over time after time and issuing him 3 moving violations (one even written as a criminal violation) for the sole reason that he is gay, think again.

Haywood, Aspuru and Saud's actions were unconscionable. The CSA did nothing wrong. He was in fear and for good reason. This group of D-9 deputies were hunting, pure and simple, and it goes a lot deeper than just those on scene.

If and when that CSA submits his original complaint to IA as written, many deputies and chiefs will face suspension and discipline.

12-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Vincent will win his lawsuit. Period. The agency created an environment for the conduct and language he endured. Even when it was exposed, nothing was done to those responsible but the victim was humiliated, suspended and fired. Now his firing was reversed, but it was too late and will not impact his case. At a minimum, Saud, Aspuru and Haywood should be suspended, demoted and required to complete diversity training. And on a further note, the midnight meeting in Parkland is true.

Diversity classes? Here comes the liberal diversity police. Maybe the csa should take diversity classes on heterosexual white people.

How about a class on multi-culturalism?

Maybe we can hire someone out of college who has a useless degree in "diversity and tolerance" and pay them a 6 figure salary.

12-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Lol... Oh now you did it he will be on here within 5 minutes telling you how tough he is and that he will take your lunch your kids lunch and your grandparents lunch and they can't stop him...

12-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Lol... Oh now you did it he will be on here within 5 minutes telling you how tough he is and that he will take your lunch your kids lunch and your grandparents lunch and they can't stop him...

What is it with you and this CSA? Are you in love with the guy or something? You are certainly preoccupied with him. Leave it go man, the thread is about Wally and the Beavers!