PDA

View Full Version : Rob Furman

12-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I hope Rob doesn't think he's off the radar with Sheriff Israel?

12-16-2012, 11:08 PM

Furman is loyal to his boss, whomever his boss happens to be. I think Furman is a brilliant guy and honest to almost a fault. I hope he fares well and finds a niche in the Israel administration. Yes he was loyal to Lamberti. Yes he campaigned for Lamberti. But if everyone who campaigned for Lamberti was fired there would be no one left to open the doors of the PSB come Tuesday the 8th of January, 2013.

Scott Israel will do the right thing. Those who campaigned for Scott Israel should be rewarded, especially if they were employed by BSO at the time. Those employee's who campaigned for Lamberti just didn't have the vision that the active employee's who openly campaigned for Scott Israel had.

12-16-2012, 11:45 PM

Furman is loyal to his boss, whomever his boss happens to be. I think Furman is a brilliant guy and honest to almost a fault. I hope he fares well and finds a niche in the Israel administration. Yes he was loyal to Lamberti. Yes he campaigned for Lamberti. But if everyone who campaigned for Lamberti was fired there would be no one left to open the doors of the PSB come Tuesday the 8th of January, 2013.

Scott Israel will do the right thing. Those who campaigned for Scott Israel should be rewarded, especially if they were employed by BSO at the time. Those employee's who campaigned for Lamberti just didn't have the vision that the active employee's who openly campaigned for Scott Israel had.

I agree

12-17-2012, 12:51 AM
Keep him in Weston....we love him

12-17-2012, 01:00 AM
Keep him in Weston....we love him

what about Butler?

12-17-2012, 01:36 AM
We love him too....... If it ain't broke don't fix it.

12-17-2012, 04:01 PM

All Rob has done is kiss ass his whole career. I bet you're Rob who is posting these positive posts.

12-17-2012, 10:05 PM

All Rob has done is kiss ass his whole career. I bet you're Rob who is posting these positive posts.

No actually I work in his district....and yes we like him. He will support Israel the same as he did lambent

12-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Nobody Rob supervised would be on here posting anything negative about him. He was awesome to work for. The new administration would be retarded to ignore his talent and connections.

12-18-2012, 01:36 AM

You have hit the nail on the head!!! They could name an award after him, the RF award! the ribbon would be in the shape of a guy kissing the buttocks of anyone of higher rank!!