PDA

View Full Version : What a joke!

12-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Now the Chief allows people to make fun of someone who was injured while doing his job in 100 degrees weather by using the city of Bradenton Email, I hope a newspaper requests the emails and publishes it so JG can get payback!

12-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Get a life!! We can use a good joke around here once in a while.

IT'S A JOKE FOR GOD SAKE!!!

12-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Okay Chief glad that you now find something Funny, I think spying on our messages between cars is funny and harmless but we get written up for something less offensive! What about using the City Email for humor that is work related? You get a life and don't be a hypocrite, or do is only the chosen special people get a pass!

12-16-2012, 11:35 PM
I dont think JG would really care about him being the person of a joke. He is easy going and is very funny himself. JG likes everyone and I think humor needs to be allowed. I liked the emails funny stuff.

12-17-2012, 01:15 AM
We all do except this person that posted who is over reacting about a joke.

Hey go see the Chief and file a complaint maybe you will be happy then. I personally don't want to Chief to over react to a innocent email by one of us.

12-17-2012, 06:10 AM
Well we KNOW some can lie in an IA and get promoted to say...well Captain and even as a Deputy Chief! :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

12-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Well we KNOW some can lie in an IA and get promoted to say...well Captain and even as a Deputy Chief! :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

Still trying to stir the post after 10 years. Get over it already!

12-17-2012, 10:12 PM
This place has been a joke for the past 10 years.

Comstat come to mind?

Discipline for some, but not the chosen ones?

Special favors for certain people?

12-18-2012, 04:17 AM

Still trying to stir the post after 10 years. Get over it already!

Are you kidding me?? But its ok these washed up has beens are the ones making policy and enforcing discipline!? Funk that!

12-18-2012, 03:07 PM
LEOAFFAIRS home of the disgruntled and their wives.