PDA

View Full Version : New promotions

12-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Love how Lameducky is sliding in the 4 promotions during today's ceremony! I'm not saying they are not deserving a promotion but right before he gets ousted! Amazing but doesn't surprise me!

12-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Who were they?

12-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike.

12-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Congrats to those promoted.

12-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Bell, Biv, Devoe

Now you know!!

12-13-2012, 08:04 PM
Where are Paparella, Tarala, Ashley and Nord being assigned?

12-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike.
And a last minute one..Craig Bachan

12-14-2012, 03:08 AM
That Bachman should have been made several rounds ago. Story is he bowed out to care for dying relative. That's a god man so congrats to him for waiting it out

12-14-2012, 03:35 AM
That Bachman should have been made several rounds ago. Story is he bowed out to care for dying relative. That's a god man so congrats to him for waiting it out

Tal Bachman?

12-14-2012, 04:33 AM
Where are Paparella, Tarala, Ashley and Nord being assigned?

It's unfortunate the promotions will be short lived.

12-14-2012, 04:59 AM
There all rats!!!!!! :devil:

12-14-2012, 02:28 PM
They always say the outgoing(bitter)Sheriff always promotes the worse out of the bunch to get back at the incoming Sheriff.You mix in a few good ones to make it not look so obvious.

12-14-2012, 08:28 PM
These promotion only talks badly of Sheriff's AL

It's a shame that some of the promoted probably should have been promoted way before. Instead of using that as a controversy seed for the new sheriff SI

If these guys passed the test, they are mature enough and they are not part of the vindictive micromanagers group that A.L. used to promote.

If one of them are not mature enough then they should be made deputies again, because if for you to become a Deputy or a Police officer you have to be so scrutinized, then you should be much more so to be in charge of the same deputies. The citizens deserve that as a minimum.

Shame on A.L. creating political controversy at the expense of these guys who probably deserve and earned that promotion. Congratulations to the promoted. I wish you keep your promotion if you are not part of the A.L. vindictive micromanagers squad.

12-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Hey Pap!...don't go putting them stripes on just yet.

12-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Tarala.....really????? What a joke!!!!

12-21-2012, 05:02 PM

As a 25 year veteran and supervisor at BSO for over 10 years I will tell you this Tarala is a great choice as a supervisor. I'm glad he got the bump because we need more guys like him. I personally knew his father from my days in the academy. If Jason is half the man his father was he will be a great leader the kind of guy I want on my team!

12-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Sgt. Tarala is a great cop. He deserves his promotion and will be a great supervisor.

12-21-2012, 06:55 PM

As a 25 year veteran and supervisor at BSO for over 10 years I will tell you this Tarala is a great choice as a supervisor. I'm glad he got the bump because we need more guys like him. I personally knew his father from my days in the academy. If Jason is half the man his father was he will be a great leader the kind of guy I want on my team!

So you don't know him, just his father? I don't know him either but I learned years ago to never assume the son is the same quality of cop the father is. I'll be polite enough to not list examples.

12-21-2012, 07:51 PM

So you don't know him, just his father? I don't know him either but I learned years ago to never assume the son is the same quality of cop the father is. I'll be polite enough to not list examples.

ive worked with tarala before. very knowledgeable and hard worker. he was good choice for sgt.

12-21-2012, 10:15 PM
the sheriff mentioned recently that the new last minute Lamberti hires and promotions will be rescinded....just relaying the message

12-21-2012, 10:32 PM
the sheriff mentioned recently that the new last minute Lamberti hires and promotions will be rescinded....just relaying the message
That was written in the SunSentinel 4 days ago. Did you just wake up?

12-21-2012, 10:38 PM
T bag ok

..he knows nothing except how to dodge calls and suck up