PDA

View Full Version : They hate us.

12-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Just watch this video...and read the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElTyqJkMEw

It shows you just how much the public really does hate us.

12-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Your just now realizing this? :shock: Just read the Scum Sentinel and the comment section below any article involving Law Enforcement!

12-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Your just now realizing this? :shock: Just read the Scum Sentinel and the comment section below any article involving Law Enforcement!

Openly talking about murdering cops being the only answer is a far cry from the Scum Sentinel running slant columns about take home cars and leaving work early.

12-12-2012, 08:26 PM
The Scum Sentinel with run with any negative issue Law Enforcement has! Front Page! Yet if officer rescue someone or capture a harden criminal we might get a little blurb. They are Scum and so are ther reporters. I have no doubt you work for the scum sentinel. So you obviously took offense.

My point is this Country is on the Verge of Collapse and all you guys can focus on is speeding cops and guys that cut out work 15 minutes early. Don't act like you are friends of Law Enforcement because you are not.

12-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Yes my Spelling Suxs because I am typing from an old piece of crap cell phone. I don't make enough money to buy and pay for an IPhone. I haven't had a raise in 4 years and my health plan is making me broke!

12-12-2012, 11:23 PM
It's not new that almost everybody dislikes the police/deputies. I mean we aren't firemen sitting around working out all day and come to save the day with our garden sprinklers. Usually when we arrive to a call, chances are somebody might go to jail or perhaps you conduct a traffic stop somebody might receive a ticket ( Ching, ching)
So, since everybody hates to see usrrun red a light ( Maybe an emergency ? ) or speed ( maybe a hot call ?) or prehaps our take home car? Just start obeying the speed limits, ( Take you time) anotherwards be real safe getting there ( Unless a real back-up is requested) Whats the real hurry? Why get the complaint and have to write a memo?
Just take your time and drive the speed limit.

12-13-2012, 12:33 PM
It's not new that almost everybody dislikes the police/deputies. I mean we aren't firemen sitting around working out all day and come to save the day with our garden sprinklers. Usually when we arrive to a call, chances are somebody might go to jail or perhaps you conduct a traffic stop somebody might receive a ticket ( Ching, ching)
So, since everybody hates to see usrrun red a light ( Maybe an emergency ? ) or speed ( maybe a hot call ?) or prehaps our take home car? Just start obeying the speed limits, ( Take you time) anotherwards be real safe getting there ( Unless a real back-up is requested) Whats the real hurry? Why get the complaint and have to write a memo?
Just take your time and drive the speed limit.
What is a "REAL" back up?

12-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Did you guys even watch that video and read the comments? There's thousands of views and likes, with even more disgusting comments.

I don't know if I've been living under a rock, but I have never seen a video asking for the murder of police officers that also receives such high praise on a public website like youtube.