PDA

View Full Version : Israel Fooled BSO For Support

12-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Sorry guys the word is out, get ready to keep the same garbage command staff in the districts. I heard he's just going to move them around..... Now we have to wait for 2016!!!
Israel fooled me and my friends, I was hoping he would clean house so we can have some pride again. I heard he is sh&$&ng on the guys that were out there supporting him.

12-11-2012, 03:58 AM
I am not surprised. I told my friends Fort Lauderdale COPS and North Bay Village COPS all said the same thing. Israel's lies to everyone and will do it with a straight face. I went along with CHANGE, but told everyone we will live to regret helping get Israel elected. Another post even lists some of his transition team, who are a bunch of loses and not respected people. We are hiring more criminals that we arrest!!!!

12-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Rumors, Rumors everyone is reacting to rumors.

12-11-2012, 04:30 AM
I heard from some of the guys that supported him that he already has changed.

12-11-2012, 04:37 AM
Dude, you Lamberti supporters need to stop. Yes you are right ALL of the district command staff is still in place....... Because the new Sheriff doesn't take office until January 8. So SI is at fault for not firing people before he's officially in office and he can't because your boss STILL won't let him or the rest of the transition team in the building. Yea ill support Lamberti for Sheriff 2016 (in any county but here). Screw you guys. Get a life Colonel.

12-11-2012, 04:38 AM
Okay so what do you want him to do, get rid of all the command? You can knock down a house but one wall at a time so relax and dont jump in to saying things so fast.
We have a history of bad in our command. Its going to get so much better but Rome was not built in one day.

You Lamdirty guys just dont give up do you!

12-11-2012, 09:25 PM
He already forgot who was the real supporters.

12-11-2012, 09:46 PM

If you have been forgotten, then with the exception of maybe your vote, you were not an Israel supporter. Many, many people worked very hard to help get Scott Israel elected, and I assure you ... Scott Israel does not forget!

Don't get me wrong; your vote was very much appreciated, but unfortunately one vote does not a supporter make to be remembered. If Sheriff Elect Israel has been your friend, you have not been forgotten.

I am amused at the “about face” of the commenter’s and comments now on this site. Lamberti Kool-Aide drinkers are now doing their damnedest to discredit the Sheriff Elect even before he can be sworn in!

12-12-2012, 05:01 AM
Some things will never change. I'm so embarrassed to say that I worked for BSO, with all these ridiculous rumours and comments that have been posted on here. I supported Scott in 2008, 2012 and I will in 2016 if he chooses to run. I think it is time as agency to come together and support the Sheriff-elect and stop this unprofessional behaviour. I hope that you all have a safe and happy holiday and New Year 2013. Things will get better.

12-12-2012, 05:11 AM
Some things will never change. I'm so embarrassed to say that I worked for BSO, with all these ridiculous rumours and comments that have been posted on here. I supported Scott in 2008, 2012 and I will in 2016 if he chooses to run. I think it is time as agency to come together and support the Sheriff-elect and stop this unprofessional behaviour. I hope that you all have a safe and happy holiday and New Year 2013. Things will get better.

Well said, well said... Lets stop the bla bla and work on the future of this agency.
I also wish all a happy holiday and a great 2013. AMEN

12-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Happy Holidays to the men and woman of BSO. I know Scott so 2013 will be a brighter new year all.

12-16-2012, 11:13 PM
At NBVPD Israel worked with the rep who was also on the PBA BOD. He's easy to find, so find him. The other cops there were jealous of their relationship, but it was solid. Israel got the PBA chief of the year and worked with the PBA through the rep. Quite possibly the best contract ever. The guys there turned on both of them. Israel did run around promising everybody the world, but what politician does not?

12-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Scott is a good guy and is heart is in the right place. I think you guys will be better off with him over Lamberti.

05-26-2014, 03:45 PM

If you have been forgotten, then with the exception of maybe your vote, you were not an Israel supporter. Many, many people worked very hard to help get Scott Israel elected, and I assure you ... Scott Israel does not forget!

Don't get me wrong; your vote was very much appreciated, but unfortunately one vote does not a supporter make to be remembered. If Sheriff Elect Israel has been your friend, you have not been forgotten.

I am amused at the “about face” of the commenter’s and comments now on this site. Lamberti Kool-Aide drinkers are now doing their damnedest to discredit the Sheriff Elect even before he can be sworn in!

Fast forward a couple years and I think he has hired all of them. THANKS SI! Now watch as they sink your ship.