PDA

View Full Version : Detail Hound

12-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Marie in the Detail Office needs to go. She facilitated all of the details that George Covet got. Let's think about this for a minute: George did all of his years to reach retirement. Got 500,000 in DROP. Left and came back as a reserve. Never works on the patrol, only in civil. Then takes food out of our mouths by getting thirty hours in details a week. How do you guys feel about that? Where's the outrage?

12-10-2012, 04:08 PM
That's he only reason reserves come back, it surely isn't the $11 an hour paycheck. The entire detail office needs to get an overhaul and if not a complaint needs to be made and make them properly give the details out not just to their friends who provide them with Xmas gifts!!

12-10-2012, 04:17 PM
The Reserves were supposed to do prisoner transports for the patrol division too. We see how that worked out for us right? Great idea by Sergeant Muller in Deerfield. Too bad Gillette ignored the idea. By the way, are you leaving Jack the Ripper face?

12-10-2012, 04:22 PM
we do transports, and fill in, in the districts when they are short. Why do so many have a problem with the reserve??? I cover shifts work in the districts all the time? Maybe work a detail once a month when a full time Deputy calls me and ask...

12-10-2012, 04:54 PM
we do transports, and fill in, in the districts when they are short. Why do so many have a problem with the reserve??? I cover shifts work in the districts all the time? Maybe work a detail once a month when a full time Deputy calls me and ask...[/quote]

Yeah Ill fill in Weston, Parkland or LBTS too....Fill-in in the Lakes, Dist 5, Dist 1 or Pompano on alpha so we can get some days off...probably too scared to show your face in those districts. And yeah we know you only work one detail George we really believe that

12-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Come on ,may be you to, one day will get the big state check every month and then will come back as a Reserve...Believe me ,it is a really good thing....

Don,t be a hater,just 10-65 and one day your time will come...

12-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Why rationilezed with these type of people? Just take a look around for the past year and see who has been cooking police officers? ( The media) more specifically the news papers. Speeding cops , the police take home program , cops caught running a red light, trying to dismantle our pensions, and now trying to burn people who leave their zone early. When does it stop? But hey, why worry about those issues when you Lil Girls keep bickering about who has what and this one is going back to patrol ans when the new Sheriff takes office , Oh you better watch it! Whew thank god I'm I got just a couple more years left. Keep Whining!

12-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Speaking of detail hounds is Kogod still working for us?

12-11-2012, 12:45 AM
we do transports, and fill in, in the districts when they are short. Why do so many have a problem with the reserve??? I cover shifts work in the districts all the time? Maybe work a detail once a month when a full time Deputy calls me and ask...

Yeah Ill fill in Weston, Parkland or LBTS too....Fill-in in the Lakes, Dist 5, Dist 1 or Pompano on alpha so we can get some days off...probably too scared to show your face in those districts. And yeah we know you only work one detail George we really believe that[/quote]

12-11-2012, 02:07 AM

Yeah Ill fill in Weston, Parkland or LBTS too....Fill-in in the Lakes, Dist 5, Dist 1 or Pompano on alpha so we can get some days off...probably too scared to show your face in those districts. And yeah we know you only work one detail George we really believe that[/quote]

I just worked in pompano a month ago. I also work in tamarac and district 5 this weekend. Please stop the nonsense already, I'm not scared to work anywhere and that is ridiculous to say. I am happy to fill in anywhere, you just have to call and ask me. I maybe work 1 to 2 details a month when a full time person ask me.. There is more than enough going around for all. Please stay safe and take care.

12-11-2012, 02:20 AM
Speaking of detail hounds is Kogod still working for us?

Dude, wake up :devil: