PDA

View Full Version : Secretary Crews - appeal Ruling to try and save Officer jobs

12-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Secretary Crews said he intends to fight this ruling to try and save as many Officer jobs as possible it appears as the money not saved could lead to major cutbacks to find the savings elsewhere. He is fighting for our jobs people.

12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Lets get to work :snicker:

12-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Save jobs? makes no sense. This privatization hasn't happened so why would it cost jobs/money when it hasn't happened yet? It not like it has been happening for a couple of years and then taken away. These were projected savings. Crews and his cronies, dirty **** scott are full of shit! Everything this geek does gets thrown out!

12-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Save jobs? makes no sense. This privatization hasn't happened so why would it cost jobs/money when it hasn't happened yet? It not like it has been happening for a couple of years and then taken away. These were projected savings. Crews and his cronies, dirty **** scott are full of shit! Everything this geek does gets thrown out!

I think Crews was saying if they dont save that 90 million they claim then a lot of officers will be laid off to help reach the 90 million reduction as the windfall will be put into reserves and not used for pay raises or filling officer positions and the rest most likely. :snicker:

12-07-2012, 01:04 PM
What aren't they suspending contacts now and saving on travel expenses?

12-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know the latest with the 3% they rob from my check? Any hope we might win that battle too? I want my money back. This isn't what I signed up for.

12-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Secretary Crews said he intends to fight this ruling to try and save as many Officer jobs as possible it appears as the money not saved could lead to major cutbacks to find the savings elsewhere. He is fighting for our jobs people.

Are you for real??? Crews fighting for our jobs??? He is a Dirty **** Scott do-boy who doesn't give a crap about you or your job. Only thing he cares is implementing Scott's agenda. Stay away from the tea party kool aid and that Republican crack pipe. That shit is really killing your brain cells!!!

12-08-2012, 12:57 AM
But my CA told us in a staff meeting that Mr. Crews is on our side! :lol: :lol: :lol: I will sleep better at night knowing that! :snicker: