PDA

View Full Version : BSO Mentality

12-05-2012, 02:10 PM
The mentality of some of the people who post on this site provides a lot of insight to the readers ( the public you serve) about what kind of real people BSO has on the payroll. You can't go a day without a meaningless post about someone boo-hooing about their pension, their income, their assignment, their boss, their equipment, their uniform, their detail assignment, other districts...ad-naseau. I haven't even started about all of the back stabbing, cowardly, meaningless, useless comments about fellow employees. You filled out the application, you signed the application, you went to the academy...nothing about what you were getting into was kept a secret, NONE!

You people have it all wrong. I hope SI removes BSO from this site because it's a public embarassment to see what and how you make idliotic chatter about. You have no boundaries exposing confidential material, speaking openly about ongoing investigations (both internal and external) all the while, thinking nonetheless about it all.

Sadly, these morons make the rest of you hard working, intelligent, trustworthy employees (yes, most of you but they don't waste their time here) look like imbiciles, retards and nitwits (BSO bloggers, that means you)! Get over yourselves...At the end of the day you aren't any more special, you aren't holier-than thou (even though you act like it) and you collect a paycheck and pay taxes like everyone else.

12-05-2012, 02:22 PM
I agree with the poster, however I don't think SI can remove BSO from this site as he doesn't own it.

12-05-2012, 03:52 PM
I agree with the poster, however I don't think SI can remove BSO from this site as he doesn't own it.

He can...just request to do so. Other agecnies have been removed.

12-05-2012, 04:11 PM
i second that notion

12-05-2012, 06:22 PM
i second that notion

Me too!

Remove BSO from this POS site!

We would all be better off.

12-05-2012, 07:50 PM
i second that notion

Me too!

Remove BSO from this POS site!

We would all be better off.

Hate the player, not the game. This site was started for all of the right reasons, and many (most) agencies use it for those reasons. The BSO thread has become what it is due to the actions/writings of the users.

12-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Your right a very small number of the same poster are making this Dept look like a bunch of idiots, The hatred directed at people doesn't belong on a public site like this. When you are attack you have no option and other cowards are quick to post. If you had to post your name there would be nothing on this site.

12-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Your right a very small number of the same poster are making this Dept look like a bunch of idiots, The hatred directed at people doesn't belong on a public site like this. When you are attack you have no option and other cowards are quick to post. If you had to post your name there would be nothing on this site.

This is right on. Enough already. Go do your job and stop bashing each other. It accomplishes nothing and exposes your insecurities and immaturity.

12-07-2012, 11:23 AM
The mentality of some of the people who post on this site provides a lot of insight to the readers ( the public you serve) about what kind of real people BSO has on the payroll. You can't go a day without a meaningless post about someone boo-hooing about their pension, their income, their assignment, their boss, their equipment, their uniform, their detail assignment, other districts...ad-naseau. I haven't even started about all of the back stabbing, cowardly, meaningless, useless comments about fellow employees. You filled out the application, you signed the application, you went to the academy...nothing about what you were getting into was kept a secret, NONE!

You people have it all wrong. I hope SI removes BSO from this site because it's a public embarassment to see what and how you make idliotic chatter about. You have no boundaries exposing confidential material, speaking openly about ongoing investigations (both internal and external) all the while, thinking nonetheless about it all.

Sadly, these morons make the rest of you hard working, intelligent, trustworthy employees (yes, most of you but they don't waste their time here) look like imbiciles, retards and nitwits (BSO bloggers, that means you)! Get over yourselves...At the end of the day you aren't any more special, you aren't holier-than thou (even though you act like it) and you collect a paycheck and pay taxes like everyone else.

This rings so true. I went to the academy in 1986 (120th session) and the Internet wasn't even on the map. If you didn't like someone or something you kept your mouth shut or, you went directly to the person and worked out the differences, no matter how the chips fell. Now, society has produced a bunch of cowards who air their dirty laundry in public for everyone to read. Why? You don't get a sympathetic audience, nobody cared back then and nobody cares today...you have to take it to the source to get it done right. To openly engage in mindless babble for everyone to read is not doing you or the organization any good.

If you want progress, don't be afraid to offer suggestions but, realize that it's not an automatic "yes/no" answer except on occassion for issues that are day-to-day and won't affect the entire agency. Take for example the thread about uniforms. The impact that has financially is only part of what has to be addressed...everything from having to buy new rain gear to fit over the outervests to toning down the colors on the patches have to be considered. Shift deployment is another big issue that can takes months of operational planning before going live. Just some added commentary.

12-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Well, the proof is in the pudding. The Scum-Sentinel references this web site and refers to the banter between law enforcment agencies on here, including BSO (although we know citizens post too) as a source, in the latest article on unauthorized leave.

If it's been said once...it's been said a thousand times, when will you guys stop with the bashing of each other? I honestly think you're often baited into replying to investigative journalists (oxy-moron) comments. In fact, I would wager a bet that they initiate dialogue and have conversations between themselves just to see what response is given. It's so easy to do....

Can't wait for SI to have his legal team start the process to remove BSO from this rag like other agencies have done already.

12-10-2012, 06:49 PM
[quote="Whining Cry Babies!":1xgahqlr]The mentality of some of the people who post on this site provides a lot of insight to the readers ( the public you serve) about what kind of real people BSO has on the payroll. You can't go a day without a meaningless post about someone boo-hooing about their pension, their income, their assignment, their boss, their equipment, their uniform, their detail assignment, other districts...ad-naseau. I haven't even started about all of the back stabbing, cowardly, meaningless, useless comments about fellow employees. You filled out the application, you signed the application, you went to the academy...nothing about what you were getting into was kept a secret, NONE!

This rings so true. I went to the academy in 1986 (120th session) and the Internet wasn't even on the map. If you didn't like someone or something you kept your mouth shut or, you went directly to the person and worked out the differences, no matter how the chips fell. Now, society has produced a bunch of cowards who air their dirty laundry in public for everyone to read. Why? You don't get a sympathetic audience, nobody cared back then and nobody cares today...you have to take it to the source to get it done right. To openly engage in mindless babble for everyone to read is not doing you or the organization any good.

If you want progress, don't be afraid to offer suggestions but, realize that it's not an automatic "yes/no" answer except on occassion for issues that are day-to-day and won't affect the entire agency. Take for example the thread about uniforms. The impact that has financially is only part of what has to be addressed...everything from having to buy new rain gear to fit over the outervests to toning down the colors on the patches have to be considered. Shift deployment is another big issue that can takes months of operational planning before going live. Just some added commentary.[/quote:1xgahqlr]

Max, nobody cares about your worthless banter. Go away asshole.

12-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Take BSO off LEO Affairs,what will all do then.Got to admit,it sure is good reading in the unit or office,on union break of course...

12-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Does anyone know if Springs ever had a forum here or did they have it removed?

12-10-2012, 09:38 PM
No offense to Coral Springs because I know its a fine dept. However, the place has what 35 employees? I would venture a guess that the BSO thread is the busiest one on this entire website. There's no way mod one would let this thread go and if he was somehow legally orced to remove the BSO name it would probably be replaced with some generic equivalent like " Sheriff's Office that starts with a " B" and ends in a "D" and has "OWAR" in the middle. Or something to that effect. There's now way Mod1 would let BSO die we are just too busy.

12-11-2012, 09:43 PM
No offense to Coral Springs because I know its a fine dept. However, the place has what 35 employees? I would venture a guess that the BSO thread is the busiest one on this entire website. There's no way mod one would let this thread go and if he was somehow legally orced to remove the BSO name it would probably be replaced with some generic equivalent like " Sheriff's Office that starts with a " B" and ends in a "D" and has "OWAR" in the middle. Or something to that effect. There's now way Mod1 would let BSO die we are just too busy.

I think CSPD officers actually like each other and their jobs and are not the chronic whiners and pissers and moaners who populate this site on a daily basis, so they have no reason for a LEOAffairs website. We should try that sometime!