PDA

View Full Version : The Vatican

12-02-2012, 07:49 PM
What kind of crap is going on with all the religious post, the lord this the lord that, what is this the Vatican? I hate to tell you my brothers and sisters, but the Lord won't change things that already happened. :devil:

12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
The Lord may not change anything Artie (or whoever else is as retarded as him)
BUT THE NEW AND FAIR MAYOR WILL

I figured things were getting quiet around here with only positive religious posts b/c i guess we all thought Jeannette and her crazy crew were finally waving the white flag knowing SHE COMMITTED A MISDEMEANOR!!!!!

Finally, we have someone in charge of the town that wants to do the right thing and fix the mess our former mayor, jeannette and pizzi have created.

I feel bad for him that he has inherited this disaster but I'm sure THE LORD knows that he is the right person to put this town back on track and get rid of all the corrruption made by those 3 losers.

Stay posted... many positive changes to come. THANK THE LORD!!!!!

12-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Freddy, Jorge and Joe
I hope you don't mind the post, just believe in the lord.

Have you ever noticed that people tend to act differently around those they think can do something for them — people who appear to have status, wealth or influence in life? I believe that the way we treat people is a test. At times, God will bring people across your path that may seem insignificant. They may not appear to be able to do anything for you, but in reality, they are divinely linked to your destiny. They hold the key to your promotion and increase. Will you treat them with respect and honor even if you think they can’t do anything for you?

The truth is that the people we’re playing up to or trying to win their favor may be the ones that open a door for us, but they don’t hold the key to our destiny. Promotion doesn’t come from them. Promotion comes from God. And, God will use the most unlikely people to open doors of opportunity for you — a hotel bellman, a maid, an intern, or an unpopular kid at school. Let’s pass the test and treat everyone like Jesus put them in our path because He probably did. Remember, God is watching and promotion comes from Him.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for promotion. Thank You for ordering my steps and leading me on the right path. Today I choose to honor and respect everyone, and in turn, I choose to honor You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

12-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Just goes to show everyone that for the first time last nite the new mayor and council followed the town charter when it comes to hiring and firing. A Police officer was presented to the council for approval as a new hire subject to council approval. A longtime employee was also fired as a result of the his actions and a motion to fire him.

Wow!!! All it took to make the council finally follow the Town Charter and recognize the form of goverment was new leadership. The Chief had no authority to fire our three brothers and last nites actions prove beyond any doubt that they will return to thier respective positions and the chief will have to answer many questions as to why she exercised authority she didn't have. Bob Ruiz got fired for the same thing he had no authority to charge certain inspection fee's and did not get council approval for his actions.

The mayor and the council have 2 pending lawsuits, a public appeal and 2 arbitrations to deal with thanks to her. Lets see how this all plays out. :cop: