PDA

View Full Version : FHP

12-01-2012, 01:20 AM
What's up w/FHP in Broward? He 'records' one of ours ONLY GETTING PART of the story right and runs to his saregeant and crys like a baby saying the citizen is being treated wrong...blah blah blah.. now, my boy totes a suspension...it's on!

12-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Bro get your story straight. I work for Bso too and not defending Fhp. Your boy backs up Fhp on a stop, your boy then proceeds to be bad ass cop and open his mouth to the civilian, civilian is offended and makes a complaint to Fhp thinking it was them. Tapes are pulled and wala.......... So don't start shit with another trooper for no reason.

12-01-2012, 04:42 PM
What's up w/FHP in Broward? He 'records' one of ours ONLY GETTING PART of the story right and runs to his saregeant and crys like a baby saying the citizen is being treated wrong...blah blah blah.. now, my boy totes a suspension...it's on!

If your boy was not out of line, the tape would not be a problem, and the citizen would not have complained. But ya, it's FHP's fault.

12-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Look we all work together and should respect each others traffic stop. If the dummy woulde of have kept his mouth shut and let the trooper take care of his traffic stop, there would not be a issue. Oh, I'm not with FHP so go figure. :devil:
Thank god it was not the Female trooper, she would have arrested everyone... :devil:

12-02-2012, 06:03 AM
Please stop posting trash on this site bashing another agency.

Deal with it like a man, face to face or be quiet.

Don't be an internet coward.

Go back someone up.

12-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Sorry but FHP are a bunch of douche&ag’s no matter how you look at it. If you only have 2 years on (FHP) and you don’t do any “real police” work why would you turn on your audio and record a deputy who was not doing anything wrong? Then with your half baked story jam someone up? Time and time again FHP will park the big one in your p@@per if given the chance and don’t forget it. Keep your taps shut when FHP is on scene because they WILL record you and do you dirty, it’s the FHP way….and that’s a FACT!

12-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Sorry but FHP are a bunch of douche&ag’s no matter how you look at it. If you only have 2 years on (FHP) and you don’t do any “real police” work why would you turn on your audio and record a deputy who was not doing anything wrong? Then with your half baked story jam someone up? Time and time again FHP will park the big one in your p@@per if given the chance and don’t forget it. Keep your taps shut when FHP is on scene because they WILL record you and do you dirty, it’s the FHP way….and that’s a FACT!

Really...turned on the audio because the deputy was keeping his cool? I don't buy it...he was probably being an ass! By the way, as soon as you activate the overheads, the audio and video begin recording anyways.

Also, I guess if a complaint is made on you...you'll just sit there and accept the accusation? I'm throwing the BS Flag, BS Flag, BS Flag!! I don't care what agency you come from...come to my traffic stoip and act like an a-hole, just realize, you're being recorded. ****!!

12-02-2012, 10:48 PM

Bro stop giving us a bad name. If you wanna get into it then you tell me its ok to tell the civilian that hes gonna cut his head off and feed it to the alligators....bc thats what your buddy said. Dont believe me pull the tapes. I will still continue to back up FHP, you seem like a young rookie....

12-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Look we all work together and should respect each others traffic stop. If the dummy woulde of have kept his mouth shut and let the trooper take care of his traffic stop, there would not be a issue. Oh, I'm not with FHP so go figure. :devil:
Thank god it was not the Female trooper, she would have arrested everyone... :devil:

Was it that Watts dude again?

12-03-2012, 12:55 AM
My Brothers and Sisters, at the end of the day if a Deputy, Officer, Trooper or Agent is GOD Forbid killed in the line of duty all of these post go to the wind because a brother or sister has fallen. It seems that we all forget that in the midst of all this bullsh!t. Go to your calls and be professional, don't take it personal. I was not there during this deputy's alleged misconduct but if it is true then we all suffer the blow as a result of one person's discrepancy. I cannot say that I would have done the same thing this Trooper did because I believe in addressing the person first. However, I will not give up my families well being for the anger issues of another and neither should you. Be safe, Be Courageous, Save lives, and live to fight another day! Hoorah! :cop:

12-03-2012, 04:19 AM
If you weren't doing anything wrong you would have nothing to worry about. Get with the program, everyone is recording everyone now. There are cell phone apps that record without you even being able to tell that you are being recorded. Conduct yourself accordingly and you won't have to worry about a tape recording. And don't you have the king of tape recording recently transferred from SW ranches North that was secretely taping the other deputies and not tell them. R.A. went to IA without telling the other deputies... So when the BSO house is jerk off free then worry about FHP.

12-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Another Trooper Watts in training! How nice, screw someone over (especially without having all your facts straight)

12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
amazing! BSO ALSO THINKS they are 'above the law'. I love how watts is given credit, rather,blamed for everythingg.

12-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Tripple A with guns... Go handle another 10-60.

12-05-2012, 05:22 AM

At least most of them can probably spell "triple". They have their idiots just as we do too. No agency is perfect. They have some good guys who work the Deerfield/Pompano area that would give their shirt of their back. Anyone who has worked with those guys would back that up.

12-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Also, if they knew you were calling for a x94, I bet you they would be the first ones there. They know what it is like to be without help. Get a chance to know them, they are not bad people.

12-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Many years ago I got into a chase with 41/a suspects into miami. They got off and headed into overtown where the "residents" removed all the street signs. I didn't understand the significance of this until I realized we couldn't tell dispatch where we were exactly, shots fired ( by unk observers), huge unfriendly crowd in a matter of seconds surround all the 3 cop cars trying to arrest one of the 41 suspects. Who was the 1st units there to back us up ? FHP came out shotgun in hand and jumped right into the middle with us as rocks and bottles were being hurled at us. They found us before any other marked units found us and backed some of the crowd up enough to get one of the suspects into the back seat of the police car. Hostile crowd with distant bullets from unk buildings flying over our heads. They had some real spine. I will not forget that. You should not disrespect the entire FHP for 1 or 2 lone idiots. Every agency has their idiots. I will not forget the how they found us first and jumped in to help us. Anyone on here blatently disrespecting FHP for 1 or two bad encounters has got to be a rookie with no real life experience. It's easy to talk alot of crap behind a keyboard, lets see you go out of your jurisdiction in the heart of haterville to backup someone else.

12-07-2012, 04:28 AM
I got pulled over last week in WPB coming back from visiting Nida. Windows opened, dome light on, and hands just near the window sill. The trooper was polite and so was I. I explained who i was and that i was armed. He asked to see my credentials and i asked him before i reached in my back pocket. After he saw them, he told me to "have a good night". That was it! Didn't even point out that I was speeding because he respected the fact that I knew it already. I handle leo traffic stops the same way.
Over 20 yrs I've had one bad experience with a trooper cursing and lecturing me and I've had numerous good experiences. There are assholes everywhere. I've backed up deputies where I've had to apologize to the off-duty Leo because I was embarrassed.

12-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Many years ago I got into a chase with 41/a suspects into miami. They got off and headed into overtown where the "residents" removed all the street signs. I didn't understand the significance of this until I realized we couldn't tell dispatch where we were exactly, shots fired ( by unk observers), huge unfriendly crowd in a matter of seconds surround all the 3 cop cars trying to arrest one of the 41 suspects. Who was the 1st units there to back us up ? FHP came out shotgun in hand and jumped right into the middle with us as rocks and bottles were being hurled at us. They found us before any other marked units found us and backed some of the crowd up enough to get one of the suspects into the back seat of the police car. Hostile crowd with distant bullets from unk buildings flying over our heads. They had some real spine. I will not forget that. You should not disrespect the entire FHP for 1 or 2 lone idiots. Every agency has their idiots. I will not forget the how they found us first and jumped in to help us. Anyone on here blatently disrespecting FHP for 1 or two bad encounters has got to be a rookie with no real life experience. It's easy to talk alot of crap behind a keyboard, lets see you go out of your jurisdiction in the heart of haterville to backup someone else.

Nice try. But, I saw that movie too.