PDA

View Full Version : complaints

11-30-2012, 12:02 AM
I have been a LEO for years and have never in my career ever seen such a spineless agenc like MCSO. I can't believe this agency expects their deputies to carry a gun, take away peoples freedom and be truthful on depo's but yet when asked to tell their side on a complaint they are called liars and get no support.

I have always heard that law enforcement is a suppose to be a family that no one can come between. I guess when you become a Lt or higher you forget about how you got to where you are at. Or maybe not because the lies and back stabbing maybe is what got you there. Thank god for a union that loves to tell the admin what a bunch of spineless and disgraceful individual they are to the profession.

It is funny how you hear from the admin, "Oh I have been right where you are sitting and I have had my fair shares of ass chewings" but yet they forget about all that and begin to ruin your career instead of helping and leading you in the right direction. Maybe they should step back and look at the whole thing.

How about this, do these people have audio or video of the actions they claim we do? We have to, to prove our innocents. The complaintant has nothing to lose but we have everthing to lose. I bet this place would have better moral and more support from the troops if this agency would grow some balls and support their troops.

I know some deputies are not so perfect but they deserve protection as well as the innocent deputies that get complained on.

12-04-2012, 08:38 PM
If you are not happy hopefully MDPD will hire ya and make your world a better place! :D

02-01-2013, 03:58 AM
Maybe it's your Report Writing gets you in trouble. You can't spell, can't write and you have been an LEO for years? haha!

02-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Once again, that's how you do it. Set the hook! You got another bite! Now reel him in nice and steady. You wouldn't want to lose your catch! Landed the big one? Good for you!
Now time for the photo opportunity. There, that's how you do it! Catch and release please.

What? This makes no sense? Neither do any of you! I'm glad to see how close to the community to you are but so not in touch with the boots on the ground."WE" make you look good. "YOU" make yourselves look even better.

Thin blue line my @$$.
More like a hazey brown line!

watercop
02-15-2013, 02:07 PM
First off, to the OP (that means original poster) “no support”; I’m not real sure how you ever made it through High School let alone the Police Academy. You writing skills have a lot to be desired for and if I were your first line supervisor there is no doubt we would not get along. D4-69, same with you, let me give you guys a little advice that may help you get a little further along in your respective Law Enforcement careers; PROOF READ WHAT YOU WRITE, and if you’re reading skills are equal to your writing skills then get one of your partners/buddies to proof read things for you.

02-16-2013, 07:29 PM
First off, to the OP (that means original poster) “no support”; I’m not real sure how you ever made it through High School let alone the Police Academy.
**You** writing skills have a lot to be desired for and if I were your first line supervisor there is no doubt we would not get along. D4-69, same with you, let me give you guys a little advice that may help you get a little further along in your respective Law Enforcement careers; PROOF READ WHAT YOU WRITE, and if you’re reading skills are equal to your writing skills then get one of your partners/buddies to proof read things for you.

I guess you would know! You writing skills? Proof read what you write! Maybe get one of **you** buddies to do it for you. I take it you talk from experience?

02-17-2013, 03:12 AM
Also, here is a little refresher course in DMS;

You're and your are Totally different words! Before acting like *you're* better at spelling and grammar, proof read *your* posts or have *your* buddies or partners look over *your* posts because *you're* so smart.

watercop
02-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Also, here is a little refresher course in DMS;

You're and your are Totally different words! Before acting like *you're* better at spelling and grammar, proof read *your* posts or have *your* buddies or partners look over *your* posts because *you're* so smart.

Touché (an expression borrowed from French used to admit that an opponent in an argument has made a good point). See, You’re getting better already, now you’re on your way to the top…