PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Elect Israel Short Term

11-25-2012, 10:25 PM
The tenure of our new sheriff will be short lived. You cop's should know. You can't change or undo the past?

11-25-2012, 11:23 PM
The tenure of our new sheriff will be short lived. You cop's should know. You can't change or undo the past?

Cut Paste Save

You just can't stop being a moron can you?

11-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Tenure of Office wrote:

Cut Paste Save

You just can't stop being a moron can you?

:evil:

12-05-2012, 04:30 PM

I agree!

If he comes into office and remains clueless about what's going on in both houses, DLE and DOC. You are right he will be a 1 term sheriff. Just ask Lamberti.

Don't think for 1 minute that BSO employees don't make or break an election. Think again! Lamberti lost mainly because of the big lay off/ demotion of over 500 detention deputies and the way he had no regards for his employees. These people had family and friends who took the extra effort to vote for change. Change they hope Israel can bring.

One big mistake Israel is making already. Mixing business with pleasure. Know the limitations of your friends. Just because they are your friends, doesn't mean they can run a jail or DLE. The same friends who were with you when you won an election will be the same friends there when you lose the next election if you don't know their limitations and ulterior motives. Friends mean well but will also drag you down.

12-05-2012, 09:16 PM
"Don't think for 1 minute that BSO employees don't make or break an election. Think again! Lamberti lost mainly because of the big lay off/ demotion of over 500 detention deputies and the way he had no regards for his employees."

You are a complete moron ... BSO employee's did not make or break the election. Scott Israel educated the voters AND made no false promises to the gimme, gimme, gimme employee's. You missed your oportunity to back the right guy, now suck it up and stand tall in the unemployment line if you sold your soul to satan Lamberti!

12-05-2012, 09:54 PM
"Don't think for 1 minute that BSO employees don't make or break an election. Think again! Lamberti lost mainly because of the big lay off/ demotion of over 500 detention deputies and the way he had no regards for his employees."

You are a complete moron ... BSO employee's did not make or break the election. Scott Israel educated the voters AND made no false promises to the gimme, gimme, gimme employee's. You missed your oportunity to back the right guy, now suck it up and stand tall in the unemployment line if you sold your soul to satan Lamberti!

The only BSO employees that were on Lamberti's side and sold their souls to the satan were the same administrators that Israel has chosen to keep around. And the same administrators donated thousands of dollars to Lamberti. Records don't lie. Check the BCSOE website under contributions and see Al Pollack, Kim Spadaro, Everett Neely and Randy Smith's $500.00 donation. You are the complete moron! You don't think BSO employees, their neighbors, friends, family, church members, and any other organizations they may belong to aren't educated voters? The majority of the people running around now kissing Israels's azz don't even live in Broward County and couldn't vote for him. Now they are looking for some big time job. LIke I said, If Scott doesn't stay on top of his game he WILL be a 1 term sheriff. Incumbents do lose elections...Just Ask The Sheriff!.

12-05-2012, 10:13 PM

The only BSO employees that were on Lamberti's side and sold their souls to the satan were the same administrators that Israel has chosen to keep around. And the same administrators donated thousands of dollars to Lamberti. Records don't lie. Check the BCSOE website under contributions and see Al Pollack, Kim Spadaro, Everett Neely and Randy Smith's $500.00 donation. You are the complete moron! You don't think BSO employees, their neighbors, friends, family, church members, and any other organizations they may belong to aren't educated voters? The majority of the people running around now kissing Israels's azz don't even live in Broward County and couldn't vote for him. Now they are looking for some big time job. LIke I said, If Scott doesn't stay on top of his game he WILL be a 1 term sheriff. Incumbents do lose elections...Just Ask The Sheriff!.

Dream on. Israel will serve at least three terms. Talk to me in 12 years Ms. Cleo!

12-06-2012, 12:22 AM
I've been a fan of Israel since he promised to bring back themoral that Lamberti killed But if Israel is keeping the same old villains around like shnakelberg and Fondon't I can't see the moral being restored. I'm actually afraid I may have voted for the wrong guy like I did 4 years ago.

12-06-2012, 12:40 AM
"I may have voted for the wrong guy" Your comment makes no sense, If he keeps Fondo and Scnack he is the villian. What was Lamberti for allowing their misdeeds? Give me a break, Sott isn't even in office yet and you guys are complaining about the man. I think if the Messiah came to BSO you would still find reason to complain. Grow up and act like a man or woman.

12-06-2012, 02:30 AM

Dream on. Israel will serve at least three terms. Talk to me in 12 years Ms. Cleo!

If you see three terms you must be Ms. Cleo! But with morons like you, Scott doesn't stand a chance!

12-06-2012, 06:22 AM

If you see three terms you must be Ms. Cleo! But with morons like you, Scott doesn't stand a chance!

Ohhhhhhhh shut uppppppppp. Get a life. SI will do a great job. We need to make this work. SI will be the best Sheriff we ever, ever, ever had. Love it!

12-06-2012, 03:19 PM
I find it interesting that the newly- elected sheriff is not even in office yet, and there is talk about a 2016 Lamberti come back. I've never witnessed this before at BSO. My advice to Scott Israel you better bring in well liked, competent indviduals without an agenda or you will be a one term Sheriff. The writing is on the wall, and many are hoping and planning your failure before you even take office. Sheriff-elect I certainly hope some of the names I have heard on this site and floating around BSO are just false rumors. If not FALSE RUMORS my suggestion would be don't get to comfortable 2016 will be here soon enough. Best of luck Scott you will need it.

12-06-2012, 03:58 PM
I find it interesting that the newly- elected sheriff is not even in office yet, and there is talk about a 2016 Lamberti come back. I've never witnessed this before at BSO. My advice to Scott Israel you better bring in well liked, competent indviduals without an agenda or you will be a one term Sheriff. The writing is on the wall, and many are hoping and planning your failure before you even take office. Sheriff-elect I certainly hope some of the names I have heard on this site and floating around BSO are just false rumors. If not FALSE RUMORS my suggestion would be don't get to comfortable 2016 will be here soon enough. Best of luck Scott you will need it.

I totally agree! I really like Scott too, but unfortunately for him, his friends and the people he has surrounded himself with are disgruntle, BSO rejects by way of being fired. They have a different agenda than Scott. I believe Scott is a good person but his entourage is less than desirable.

12-06-2012, 04:01 PM

I totally agree! I really like Scott too, but unfortunately for him, his friends and the people he has surrounded himself with are disgruntle, BSO rejects by way of being fired. They have a different agenda than Scott. I believe Scott is a good person but his entourage is less than desirable.

Well, they say..If you want to know a person.....look at his friends.