PDA

View Full Version : Demand Professionalism

11-22-2012, 08:39 PM
I ask everyone on here to contact at least one person to call Governor Rick Scott's Office and demand Al Lamberti be ordered to permit a smooth transition. Transistions are conducted around the country as they were for Governor Scott. Demand for the safety of our residents and brother and sister officers that Lamberti either heads to a transition or is removed from office for jeopardizing the safety of all.

Forward and please begin calling and leaving a message.

Office of Governor Rick Scott
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

(850) 488-7146

11-22-2012, 10:09 PM
As much as I agree with you about a smooth transition, the Sheriff,is not required to allow the Sheriff- elect or his team into the building. Former Sheriff Nick Navarro, refused to allow Sheriff- elect Ron Cochran into any BSO facility. Sheriff Lamberti is the Sheriff until Noon on Jan 8th and it is guaranteed Sheriff -elect Israel will not enter any building until 12:01pm.

11-22-2012, 10:11 PM
CALL THE THE PRESIDENT AND THE POPE ALSO. :snicker: :snicker:

11-22-2012, 10:49 PM
CALL THE THE PRESIDENT AND THE POPE ALSO. :snicker: :snicker:

God you Lamberti suck asses are pathetic!!!

11-22-2012, 11:15 PM
As much as I agree with you about a smooth transition, the Sheriff,is not required to allow the Sheriff- elect or his team into the building. Former Sheriff Nick Navarro, refused to allow Sheriff- elect Ron Cochran into any BSO facility. Sheriff Lamberti is the Sheriff until Noon on Jan 8th and it is guaranteed Sheriff -elect Israel will not enter any building until 12:01pm.

Thanks LedJello. I can't wait to see you and piss on you in public!

Sorta Ironic don't you think that a thread titled, "Demand Professionalism" would have someone (probable LEO) threatening to piss on another LEO because he / she doesn't like him.

Yeah....sounds like professionalism to me.

11-23-2012, 12:22 AM

Thanks LedJello. I can't wait to see you and piss on you in public!
Why Wait you coward try it, :evil: :evil: :evil:

11-23-2012, 04:14 PM
BSO/Professionalism: An oxymoron if there ever was one! All you need to do is read any of the things posted on the BSO site and you'll see why BSO is laughed at. It does not matter who is elected as sheriff these fools will never be happy. Discontent breeds malcontent. The beat goes on......