PDA

View Full Version : Change we can believe in

11-21-2012, 11:50 PM
I feel betrayed and wronged, I am not a boss nor in any position which could influence anyone. But I feel compelled as a loyal employee to say that I believed in AL , but over the past four years felt that he let this agency slip into the grips of incompetence and failed leadership. We can all agree that TG,LC,TW are absolutey needed change , but remember where hope and change put us in the last four years. This agency needs to move forward stop the infighting,lies and disgusting hatred towards fellow Deputies. We need to work together who cares what has happened in the past , in all walks of life we have all been wronged and been let down by others whether friends, family or co-workers. Remember how that felt and ask yourself if we should continue this cycle of retaliatory behavior. Let's work together and change things for our future and it starts by looking in the mirror.

11-22-2012, 12:04 AM
I feel betrayed and wronged, I am not a boss nor in any position which could influence anyone. But I feel compelled as a loyal employee to say that I believed in AL , but over the past four years felt that he let this agency slip into the grips of incompetence and failed leadership. We can all agree that TG,LC,TW are absolutey needed change , but remember where hope and change put us in the last four years. This agency needs to move forward stop the infighting,lies and disgusting hatred towards fellow Deputies. We need to work together who cares what has happened in the past , in all walks of life we have all been wronged and been let down by others whether friends, family or co-workers. Remember how that felt and ask yourself if we should continue this cycle of retaliatory behavior. Let's work together and change things for our future and it starts by looking in the mirror.

So you want to keep the criminals like TG, LC, and TW that attacked employees and their families in the spirit of "hope and change"?

11-22-2012, 12:16 AM

So you want to keep the criminals like TG, LC, and TW that attacked employees and their families in the spirit of "hope and change"?

No they are needed change , but I guess we will see what change does for the agency.

11-22-2012, 01:53 AM
So you want to keep the criminals like TG, LC, and TW that attacked employees and their families in the spirit of "hope and change"?[/quote]

No they are needed change , but I guess we will see what change does for the agency.[/quote]

I think he means they need to be changed... but I could be wrong.

04-04-2013, 11:53 AM
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: