PDA

View Full Version : Major Smith

11-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Did you see him at the meet and greet trying to kiss up to the new Sheriff? Just a week ago he was threatening employees who had Isreal signs on their cars. Hey Randy he knows all about you and all the bogus IA cases you put on good deputies, Too bad you had to cancel the cases you were going to start last week. Be a man for once in you're life and resign and thank God that you're 35 family members still work (and I use the term loosely) for the Sheriff's Office.

11-19-2012, 03:37 PM
So true, just a little over a week ago, he was targeting Isreal supporters and now after a week of hiding, he comes to meet Sheriff Elect Isreal. Well Randy the week you were hiding was the best week the rank and file had in a year! Please go, you hypocrite.

11-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Clonch will be the new LTC and Kimmie the Colonel :cop:

11-19-2012, 07:59 PM
i was at the f.o.p.e parking lot picnic, good to see old friends and also see who
is aligned with who, you know what happens when you dump raw food in a garbage
can, hot weather & house flys. well thats science class for you.
anyway, the people in detention who are the problem with bso were out in full force,
the new sheriff will have his hands full for sure. the top female's of the command staff
were there as well. plus all those sgt's & Lt's who magically passed the promotional test.
i have a few idea's who may influence decision making, i hope the hit list is good.

11-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Funny how after his boy lost the the election, he has been hiding under a rock. Notice how much better things are since he has not been around!